Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gene your Dragon Raffle (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/148028/14802770_350.png[/img] [nextcol] Hello everybody~ My name is Hani and I would like to offer you to join our raffle. My clan, the AHK, loves to give away genes. We all know that it is sometimes hard to save up for genes or find the right materials to make them ourselves. So, we would like to offer a chance to fully gene any of your dragons for some helpers![/columns] [center] [quote=Prize] One primary, one secondary, and one tertiary gene as well as a breed change if needed! [/quote] [b]Tickets[/b] 1 Untrained Adult Fodder (No Imperials) = 1 ticket 2 Hatchlings that can be put in hibernal (No imps) = 1 ticket Send the dragons in a cr or pa and post here, and I'll accept it asap. When sending also comment the genes that you'd like if you win! [size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m8nkIewzEjK2kriQCOXGB3zER4YCfYiADu7plwkd_1E/edit?usp=sharing]Ticket List[/url][/size] Tickets claimed: 297/300 [/center]
14802770_350.png

Hello everybody~ My name is Hani and I would like to offer you to join our raffle. My clan, the AHK, loves to give away genes. We all know that it is sometimes hard to save up for genes or find the right materials to make them ourselves. So, we would like to offer a chance to fully gene any of your dragons for some helpers!
Prize wrote:
One primary, one secondary, and one tertiary gene as well as a breed change if needed!

Tickets
1 Untrained Adult Fodder (No Imperials) = 1 ticket
2 Hatchlings that can be put in hibernal (No imps) = 1 ticket

Send the dragons in a cr or pa and post here, and I'll accept it asap. When sending also comment the genes that you'd like if you win!

Ticket List

Tickets claimed:
297/300
First 3 dragons sent in!
First 3 dragons sent in!
@F10raAndFauna

Yes, the three dragons are three tickets. Your message seems to have been sent as I pressed accept.
@F10raAndFauna

Yes, the three dragons are three tickets. Your message seems to have been sent as I pressed accept.
Thank you!
Thank you!
platewing_sphinx.png
Orb (Abberation), Bee (Abberation), and Scales (Abberation) for cythesandwich
Orb (Abberation), Bee (Abberation), and Scales (Abberation) for cythesandwich
Up!
Up!
Would it be fine if I sent levelled fodder? It's okay if I wouldn't get extra tickets for the levels, just curious if you'd be okay with that.
Would it be fine if I sent levelled fodder? It's okay if I wouldn't get extra tickets for the levels, just curious if you'd be okay with that.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@ShadowLugia111

That would be okay!
@ShadowLugia111

That would be okay!
Up!
Up!