Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RGX's Treasure & Gem help: Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@RGXiumin good and bad idea

Also can I have 250g to buy an accent for the skydancer I have?
@RGXiumin good and bad idea

Also can I have 250g to buy an accent for the skydancer I have?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@RGXiumin Working on lair expansions so whatever you can spare would be a great help! Thank you!
@RGXiumin Working on lair expansions so whatever you can spare would be a great help! Thank you!
@RGXiumin hi, could I be added to the pinglist for this please? I just need some treasure or gems for my lair expansion because I just can't stop breeding dragons.
@RGXiumin hi, could I be added to the pinglist for this please? I just need some treasure or gems for my lair expansion because I just can't stop breeding dragons.
The systems have been mixed.

There will still be weekly pings, but treasure will only be given out on a first come first serve basis.

@MoonFeather190 @JingleClarimonde @Jellybubble
Please look over the first post again. You need to put down an amount and add yourself to the pinglist.

Jelly I added you to the pinglist as requested, but you still need to put down an amount.
The systems have been mixed.

There will still be weekly pings, but treasure will only be given out on a first come first serve basis.

@MoonFeather190 @JingleClarimonde @Jellybubble
Please look over the first post again. You need to put down an amount and add yourself to the pinglist.

Jelly I added you to the pinglist as requested, but you still need to put down an amount.
Thank you again RGX for your amazing generosity <3
Thank you again RGX for your amazing generosity <3
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 1510g
What I need it for: To buy my sister the Twilight Rose set.
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 1510g
What I need it for: To buy my sister the Twilight Rose set.
mothbrown.png
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 350, 000 treasure.100 gems

What I need it for:for lair expansions and 100 gems for those special items on the action house, specifically to buy limited skins/coatl skins.

Thank you! Hope I did it right this time! ^-^;;
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 350, 000 treasure.100 gems

What I need it for:for lair expansions and 100 gems for those special items on the action house, specifically to buy limited skins/coatl skins.

Thank you! Hope I did it right this time! ^-^;;
@RGXiumin Oh sorry
How much I'm requesting for: 200kt or 200 gems
What I need it for: For lair expansions and that stuff
Is this right?
@RGXiumin Oh sorry
How much I'm requesting for: 200kt or 200 gems
What I need it for: For lair expansions and that stuff
Is this right?
I have been neglecting this forum and I apologize. My college quarter is nearing it's end so finals and such have been on my mind. I do however have some treasure saved up. Please post some of your treasure needs below as well as updating the spreadsheet.

Have a lovely day~

@BlueEagle @countthestars @Hyunae @kjelle @GalaxyFilly @luckygrace99 @lilypad12345 @Ellapinky @Cealygosa @Sorrelfur @RedwindRising @chimeratic @clasli13 @HuskyLove @BlackOutBullets @Stormheart208 @PiedPipecleaner @Birddragon936 @JellyBubble @MoonFeather190 @JingleClarimonde
I have been neglecting this forum and I apologize. My college quarter is nearing it's end so finals and such have been on my mind. I do however have some treasure saved up. Please post some of your treasure needs below as well as updating the spreadsheet.

Have a lovely day~

@BlueEagle @countthestars @Hyunae @kjelle @GalaxyFilly @luckygrace99 @lilypad12345 @Ellapinky @Cealygosa @Sorrelfur @RedwindRising @chimeratic @clasli13 @HuskyLove @BlackOutBullets @Stormheart208 @PiedPipecleaner @Birddragon936 @JellyBubble @MoonFeather190 @JingleClarimonde
@RGXiumin

How much I'm requesting: 350, 000 treasure 2000 gems

What I need it for lair expansions and gems for a breed change scroll I'm really wanting for my dragon (Min)

Please and thank you ^^
@RGXiumin

How much I'm requesting: 350, 000 treasure 2000 gems

What I need it for lair expansions and gems for a breed change scroll I'm really wanting for my dragon (Min)

Please and thank you ^^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16