Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Kingdomlocke 2.0 - a Harder Hybrid-locke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is beautiful and I love it, and I'm totally throwing it into my locke immediately :D Thanks as always for all your amazing work!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This is beautiful and I love it, and I'm totally throwing it into my locke immediately :D

Thanks as always for all your amazing work!!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[quote name="Jaspernoir" date="2022-04-26 16:39:02" ] This is beautiful and I love it, and I'm totally throwing it into my locke immediately :D Thanks as always for all your amazing work!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] No worries! I love working on kingdomlocke stuff and its even easier when the stuff was already mostly written haha!
Jaspernoir wrote on 2022-04-26 16:39:02:
This is beautiful and I love it, and I'm totally throwing it into my locke immediately :D

Thanks as always for all your amazing work!!
No worries! I love working on kingdomlocke stuff and its even easier when the stuff was already mostly written haha!
FR +3
do i know how flight rising works entirely?
.. no.

am i a huge fan of nuzlockes and lore, therefore meaning im doing this challenge anyways?
. . . yes

anyways thank you for making this! :D keep seeing kingdomlockes bouncing around this form and i,, must.
do i know how flight rising works entirely?
.. no.

am i a huge fan of nuzlockes and lore, therefore meaning im doing this challenge anyways?
. . . yes

anyways thank you for making this! :D keep seeing kingdomlockes bouncing around this form and i,, must.
@AngstOnTour Aw, thank you! I hope you have fun with it and a huge welcome to flight rising as well!!! :D

Ps. Feel free to ask me anything if u have any questions! :D
@AngstOnTour Aw, thank you! I hope you have fun with it and a huge welcome to flight rising as well!!! :D

Ps. Feel free to ask me anything if u have any questions! :D
FR +3
I have started one, you are welcome to look here:
WiltedThorn's Kingdomlocke
I have started one, you are welcome to look here:
WiltedThorn's Kingdomlocke
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS. I spent the better part of the last 36hrs tweaking the rules and jobs and events, and I am going to start my version of the kingdomlocke on FRversary!

(if anyone wants to try playing with my rules, I'd be honored! mine is going to make a lot of use of heirs, so... maybe I should call it a dynastylocke? XD)
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS. I spent the better part of the last 36hrs tweaking the rules and jobs and events, and I am going to start my version of the kingdomlocke on FRversary!

(if anyone wants to try playing with my rules, I'd be honored! mine is going to make a lot of use of heirs, so... maybe I should call it a dynastylocke? XD)
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Completed my first ever locke. It only took 67 days!

Now I have to figure out what to do with all these characters...
Completed my first ever locke. It only took 67 days!

Now I have to figure out what to do with all these characters...
uDNAbBS.png
I have been inspired and last night I began this challenge...
I have been inspired and last night I began this challenge...
nb5YUNX.png BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png advAsr3.png XVZ1THB.png he/they
Tiny pride flags
XdKddgH.png Biolocke

((about me))
Ooh this looked like so much fun, I had to start one today!
Ooh this looked like so much fun, I had to start one today!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Guess who's dragons died terribly again. It's mine!

It feels good to have written them a proper conclusion, though. I'll be picking up with a new kingdom over in my thread soon. :>
Guess who's dragons died terribly again. It's mine!

It feels good to have written them a proper conclusion, though. I'll be picking up with a new kingdom over in my thread soon. :>
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8