Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Kingdomlocke 2.0 - a Harder Hybrid-locke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Amubun

In the directory of kingdomlockes, I've decided to rename my kingdomlocke Memories of an Eternal Moon from Rising of the Moonlight. Please change my kingdomlocke's name in the directory to reflect this change. Thank you.

The thread is here if you want to see it!

Also, do you want to be added to the pinglist? I ask because the kingdomlocke does deal with dark themes, such as dragonet death, possession by the shade, and hiveminds. I ask because not everyone is comfortable with these dark themes.

Still working on the lore for the second day because of personal issues I'm dealing with right now and writer's block-

anyways, I felt like it should change because one of the main motifs in the kingdomlocke is memories, the moon, and moving on. I feel like this name is better- for my kingdomlocke.
@Amubun

In the directory of kingdomlockes, I've decided to rename my kingdomlocke Memories of an Eternal Moon from Rising of the Moonlight. Please change my kingdomlocke's name in the directory to reflect this change. Thank you.

The thread is here if you want to see it!

Also, do you want to be added to the pinglist? I ask because the kingdomlocke does deal with dark themes, such as dragonet death, possession by the shade, and hiveminds. I ask because not everyone is comfortable with these dark themes.

Still working on the lore for the second day because of personal issues I'm dealing with right now and writer's block-

anyways, I felt like it should change because one of the main motifs in the kingdomlocke is memories, the moon, and moving on. I feel like this name is better- for my kingdomlocke.
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@Amubun hai i dont really know if this is totally in keeping with the rules of kingdomlockes buuuut iv been busy lately and wanted to make a brief turbo mode! [quote=Homebrew Rules - Turbo Edition!!] Do you wanna do a kingdomlocke?? Are you too busy [s]lazy[/s] to do all of the challenges?? Well are you are going to love... TURBO MODE!!! Simply pull an item from pinkerton and follow these modified rules: [b]Food: Coliseum time![/b] [indent][i]Take your three strongest dragons into the corresponding venue of your highest level dragon and complete ONE (non-boss) fight. You MUST fight the pack you get (unless its a boss). Have fun :D.[/i][/indent] [b]Material/Trinket: Gain a Life![/b] [indent][i]Oh, would you look at that a neat little thing... So neat that one of your dragons gains a life (use a random number generator to decide which one).[/i][/indent] [b]Apparel: A Baby![/b] [indent][i]Scandal! Drama! A secret hidden child appears! Buy the cheapest hatchling on the auction house.[/i][/indent] [b]Familiar: A New Pal![/b] [indent][i]A little buddy! How about a bigger buddy? Buy the cheapest adult dragon on the auction house.[/i][/indent] [b]Battle Item: DEATH[/b] [indent][i]Uh oh... flip a coin. If you get heads, congrats! no-one died! If you get tails, DEATH! Use a random number generator to pick who will be exalted.[/i][/indent] [/quote] the rules for jobs and hatchlings are all the same n stuff and this isnt meant to be used regularly. its more a one-off thing to be used occasionally :D hope you like it :D
@Amubun

hai i dont really know if this is totally in keeping with the rules of kingdomlockes buuuut iv been busy lately and wanted to make a brief turbo mode!
Homebrew Rules - Turbo Edition!! wrote:
Do you wanna do a kingdomlocke?? Are you too busy lazy to do all of the challenges?? Well are you are going to love... TURBO MODE!!!

Simply pull an item from pinkerton and follow these modified rules:

Food: Coliseum time!
Take your three strongest dragons into the corresponding venue of your highest level dragon and complete ONE (non-boss) fight. You MUST fight the pack you get (unless its a boss). Have fun :D.

Material/Trinket: Gain a Life!
Oh, would you look at that a neat little thing... So neat that one of your dragons gains a life (use a random number generator to decide which one).

Apparel: A Baby!
Scandal! Drama! A secret hidden child appears! Buy the cheapest hatchling on the auction house.

Familiar: A New Pal!
A little buddy! How about a bigger buddy? Buy the cheapest adult dragon on the auction house.

Battle Item: DEATH
Uh oh... flip a coin. If you get heads, congrats! no-one died! If you get tails, DEATH! Use a random number generator to pick who will be exalted.

the rules for jobs and hatchlings are all the same n stuff and this isnt meant to be used regularly. its more a one-off thing to be used occasionally :D

hope you like it :D
NN9NPXA.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ooh, this looks like a lot of fun! I might modify it to fit my lair lore, but I'm really excited to try this!
Ooh, this looks like a lot of fun! I might modify it to fit my lair lore, but I'm really excited to try this!
I beat my original Kingdomlocke (it was great dramatic fun), and have decided to make a modified version that focuses on 2 rival clans warring with each other. Added a few new rules like prisoners and wounds, (I decided it might be more interesting if dragons died more frequently to events and each other than just my poor coliseum skills), and I'm hoping it'll be just as fun and dramatic as the last one. Here's the new one if you wanted to check out the rules.

And for posterity, my old kingdom.
I beat my original Kingdomlocke (it was great dramatic fun), and have decided to make a modified version that focuses on 2 rival clans warring with each other. Added a few new rules like prisoners and wounds, (I decided it might be more interesting if dragons died more frequently to events and each other than just my poor coliseum skills), and I'm hoping it'll be just as fun and dramatic as the last one. Here's the new one if you wanted to check out the rules.

And for posterity, my old kingdom.
*~~/\~~*
Posting bc I don't want to lose this and I'm planning to do this with a bunch of fodder dragons
Posting bc I don't want to lose this and I'm planning to do this with a bunch of fodder dragons
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
Homebrew Idea: Alchemists are also in charge of whether you get to use baldwins bubbling brew that day. Flip a coin as the alchemists daily task. Heads means you may use baldwins for the entire day, tails means you cannot
Homebrew Idea: Alchemists are also in charge of whether you get to use baldwins bubbling brew that day. Flip a coin as the alchemists daily task. Heads means you may use baldwins for the entire day, tails means you cannot
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
@amubun

I just managed to complete my kingdomlocke! I managed to roll a lucky job change and now have 20/20 jobs filled!

Survivor's Green
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3103021#post_3103021
@amubun

I just managed to complete my kingdomlocke! I managed to roll a lucky job change and now have 20/20 jobs filled!

Survivor's Green
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3103021#post_3103021
BoYx07t.gif5C5FJH0.gif
@Scriptor

Congratulations!! :D
@Scriptor

Congratulations!! :D
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
@Scriptor

Woah!!! Fantastic!!!! :D
Hats off to you for sure!
@Scriptor

Woah!!! Fantastic!!!! :D
Hats off to you for sure!
FR +3
@Amubun

Question! Do you have to have an assassin to complete a full kingdom and win the kingdomlocke? Because in my head that sounds a little silly, though I can see arguments for either way

(Also I'm two jobs off and legit losing my mind here)
@Amubun

Question! Do you have to have an assassin to complete a full kingdom and win the kingdomlocke? Because in my head that sounds a little silly, though I can see arguments for either way

(Also I'm two jobs off and legit losing my mind here)
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8