Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Kingdomlocke 2.0 - a Harder Hybrid-locke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@morikei Humdrum seems to be inactive, so let's go!

1. Yes that's correct
2. Yes that's correct, except the King/Queen, you can repeatedly breed them as soon as they're ready.
3. The dead dragon is pulled from the challenge immediately, and once their nest hatches, you exalt/sell/whatever.
4. No. The way I read it, blacksmith is moot unless you have a teacher, then it's Teacher x2 effectively. But do whatever you think is cool! If you want to only apply battlestones with a blacksmith, then do that :)
@morikei Humdrum seems to be inactive, so let's go!

1. Yes that's correct
2. Yes that's correct, except the King/Queen, you can repeatedly breed them as soon as they're ready.
3. The dead dragon is pulled from the challenge immediately, and once their nest hatches, you exalt/sell/whatever.
4. No. The way I read it, blacksmith is moot unless you have a teacher, then it's Teacher x2 effectively. But do whatever you think is cool! If you want to only apply battlestones with a blacksmith, then do that :)
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir Alrighty, thanks! It's a shame they're inactive :(
@Jaspernoir Alrighty, thanks! It's a shame they're inactive :(
Maple Leaf mmm leaf Check out my kingdomlocke thread :D
Quick question- Does sacrificing a familiar mean you can't equip them to any challenge dragons, put them in a vault, or sell them?
Quick question- Does sacrificing a familiar mean you can't equip them to any challenge dragons, put them in a vault, or sell them?
Maple Leaf mmm leaf Check out my kingdomlocke thread :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8