Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Kingdomlocke 2.0 - a Harder Hybrid-locke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm just starting out on my kingdomlocke (today was my second day, looking forward to tomorrow's draw to see what happens), and although I haven't started writing lore yet, I've been enjoying this immensely.

I do have a question, however. For levelling up dragons, can that only happen if a food item is drawn from Pinkerton, or are they capable of being levelled outside of that? So far, I've only had material/trinket pulls and the random numbers have all been about chance survival rather than battle, so all of my dragons are still lv. 1.
I'm just starting out on my kingdomlocke (today was my second day, looking forward to tomorrow's draw to see what happens), and although I haven't started writing lore yet, I've been enjoying this immensely.

I do have a question, however. For levelling up dragons, can that only happen if a food item is drawn from Pinkerton, or are they capable of being levelled outside of that? So far, I've only had material/trinket pulls and the random numbers have all been about chance survival rather than battle, so all of my dragons are still lv. 1.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
oh
oh no
it
it actually looks interesting
but...
augh
i don't know if i
okay i could keep blubbering for a while
i am definitely interested in this whole 'kingdomlocke' thing
instead of buying dragons i suppose i'd pull from my hibernal den and instead of exalting dragons i suppose i'd throw them into the hibden
wait those are mutually exclusive given the timeframe of the challenge
uh
how does a non-exalt lair do this?
oh
oh no
it
it actually looks interesting
but...
augh
i don't know if i
okay i could keep blubbering for a while
i am definitely interested in this whole 'kingdomlocke' thing
instead of buying dragons i suppose i'd pull from my hibernal den and instead of exalting dragons i suppose i'd throw them into the hibden
wait those are mutually exclusive given the timeframe of the challenge
uh
how does a non-exalt lair do this?
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
@Humdrum

Hey there! I am setting up a thread to do this challenge and noticed that under your drops of fate for Familiars, you do not have Aberrations or Aethers listed for the random breed draw. Thought I'd point it out!
@Humdrum

Hey there! I am setting up a thread to do this challenge and noticed that under your drops of fate for Familiars, you do not have Aberrations or Aethers listed for the random breed draw. Thought I'd point it out!
TyYgOYZ.png
@Felawnie self ping!
@Felawnie self ping!
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
@GuyFromLoathing
Hi! I guess if you really wanted to, you could make a new tab in your hibden that would be something like "died in the challenge, do not put back in." Or, if you're against exalting but not very attached to the dragons you could sell them, too.
@GuyFromLoathing
Hi! I guess if you really wanted to, you could make a new tab in your hibden that would be something like "died in the challenge, do not put back in." Or, if you're against exalting but not very attached to the dragons you could sell them, too.
@Humdrum
random question/idea, could there be a job that lets you add a battle stone to dragons per day or something similar?
@Humdrum
random question/idea, could there be a job that lets you add a battle stone to dragons per day or something similar?
@yirmo that seems way too tedious
i usually add battlestones on my kingdomlocke dergs as early as possible and limiting it to a job is just gonna worsen locke dragons chances of survival
@yirmo that seems way too tedious
i usually add battlestones on my kingdomlocke dergs as early as possible and limiting it to a job is just gonna worsen locke dragons chances of survival
aesq82D.giff54b7fcb7a59201d421ffead40d394df8005beab.png41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@knightmage good point, maybe i'll just add it to my homebrew version if i ever make one and feel like making it worse for myself lol
@knightmage good point, maybe i'll just add it to my homebrew version if i ever make one and feel like making it worse for myself lol
I really like the sounds of this! Gonna try it. Wish me luck.
I really like the sounds of this! Gonna try it. Wish me luck.
LjPub0C.gif
tn0RSo5.png
J8zFKyY.png
JvUa9ma.png
Sl91TZD.png
ARiNF5Q.gif
lf9X4H2.png
I'd like to ask some questions!

1: Do we only send dragons to the coli when pulling the events that require you to? (Unless there's a teacher ofc-)
2: Does that also apply with breeding dragons, you can only breed them during specific events that require you to? (Ofc not including if there's a matchmaker-)
3: What if a dragon that dies is nesting, since you can't exalt when they're on nests
4: Do blacksmith 'weapons' mean battle stones?
I'd like to ask some questions!

1: Do we only send dragons to the coli when pulling the events that require you to? (Unless there's a teacher ofc-)
2: Does that also apply with breeding dragons, you can only breed them during specific events that require you to? (Ofc not including if there's a matchmaker-)
3: What if a dragon that dies is nesting, since you can't exalt when they're on nests
4: Do blacksmith 'weapons' mean battle stones?
Maple Leaf mmm leaf Check out my kingdomlocke thread :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8