Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Kingdomlocke 2.0 - a Harder Hybrid-locke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yep. I'm scrapping my whole old Kingdom and starting anew. Need to proper premise this time.
Yep. I'm scrapping my whole old Kingdom and starting anew. Need to proper premise this time.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
thanks for taking the time to make some awesome new rules :D not restarting my locke but i’ll be updating to use these ones as best i can <3
thanks for taking the time to make some awesome new rules :D not restarting my locke but i’ll be updating to use these ones as best i can <3
Fnrx3wS.png
tyEuRXe.png

A Dragon Halfway There - A Pinkerlocke
Ooh this updated version is super cool! I might start up a secondary kingdomlocke challenge using the 2.0 ruleset, to write alongside my current KL <3
Ooh this updated version is super cool! I might start up a secondary kingdomlocke challenge using the 2.0 ruleset, to write alongside my current KL <3
67.png

Winterspell Forge // A Kingdomlocke
I dig the update! I think the next coup/royal I get I'll swap to these new rules to represent a change of leadership philosophy.
I dig the update! I think the next coup/royal I get I'll swap to these new rules to represent a change of leadership philosophy.
*~~/\~~*
@Amubun @Sunsire and I came up with a rule the other night when I lost my royal. This is what we came up with together. [u][b]Second Chance[/b][/u] For dragons that are lost in battle, they now have a second chance of life! They can be picked up by another roaming clan and start anew there. [list] [*]Only for dragons that have lost all previous extra lives. [*]Level 5+ can roll for a new job. [/list] [b]Deathbonds:[/b] [list] [*]If one dragon is lost in battle while other is in the clan's home, only the dragon lost on the battlefield may get a second chance. (the deathbond is broken) [*]Both dragons are lost on the battlefield, both will get a second chance (deathbond is broken) [/list]
@Amubun

@Sunsire and I came up with a rule the other night when I lost my royal.

This is what we came up with together.

Second Chance
For dragons that are lost in battle, they now have a second chance of life!
They can be picked up by another roaming clan and start anew there.
  • Only for dragons that have lost all previous extra lives.
  • Level 5+ can roll for a new job.
Deathbonds:
  • If one dragon is lost in battle while other is in the clan's home, only the dragon lost on the battlefield may get a second chance. (the deathbond is broken)
  • Both dragons are lost on the battlefield, both will get a second chance (deathbond is broken)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Amubun
Quote:
13. Bloody Duel
Choose two dragons at random, excluding your royal. These dragons now fight! Roll a 1d4 for the results.

1. The dragons kill each other.
2. The first dragon kills the second.
3. The Second dragon kills the first.
4. The dragons kill a random dragon in the crossfire! Randomize a dragon. They are now exalted / lose a life. Flip a coin. If heads, the death of another dragon causes them to stop fighting. If tails, the two dragons continue fighting. reroll the 1d4 and follow the results.

This is the first one I got.
But I'm hesitating to do it because I have deathbonds. What if the two dragons that get pick is the ones that are in a deathbond together? 1-3 would cause them to die anyway. 4 would be the only thing that would work.

Would you suggest that if a deathbond is in play with one of the selected dragons that the other wouldn't be up for the selection?

I'm rerolling because I'm unsure about this one
@Amubun
Quote:
13. Bloody Duel
Choose two dragons at random, excluding your royal. These dragons now fight! Roll a 1d4 for the results.

4. The dragons kill a random dragon in the crossfire! Randomize a dragon. They are now exalted / lose a life. Flip a coin. If heads, the death of another dragon causes them to stop fighting. If tails, the two dragons continue fighting. reroll the 1d4 and follow the results.

But I'm hesitating to do it because I have deathbonds. What if the two dragons that get pick is the ones that are in a deathbond together? 1-3 would cause them to die anyway. 4 would be the only thing that would work.

Would you suggest that if a deathbond is in play with one of the selected dragons that the other wouldn't be up for the selection?

ew9u8Xp.png
I'll be starting my own kingdomlocke soon for sure!
I'll be starting my own kingdomlocke soon for sure!
hGPJYLF.png
Y5ud9He.png
LEpJMnn.png
mtHAEL4.png
jA5A7gu.png
wh3Tiip.png
[quote name="Wizarddragon" date="2022-02-09 20:12:47" ] @Amubun Quote: 13. Bloody Duel Choose two dragons at random, excluding your royal. These dragons now fight! Roll a 1d4 for the results. 1. The dragons kill each other. 2. The first dragon kills the second. 3. The Second dragon kills the first. 4. The dragons kill a random dragon in the crossfire! Randomize a dragon. They are now exalted / lose a life. Flip a coin. If heads, the death of another dragon causes them to stop fighting. If tails, the two dragons continue fighting. reroll the 1d4 and follow the results. This is the first one I got. But I'm hesitating to do it because I have deathbonds. What if the two dragons that get pick is the ones that are in a deathbond together? 1-3 would cause them to die anyway. 4 would be the only thing that would work. Would you suggest that if a deathbond is in play with one of the selected dragons that the other wouldn't be up for the selection? I'm rerolling because I'm unsure about this one [/quote] While Kingdomlocke is meant to be super hard, you could totally reroll the dragon if you didn't want two dragons in a deathbond together dueling. At the end of the day, the rules can change to whatever makes you have the most fun!
Wizarddragon wrote on 2022-02-09 20:12:47:
@Amubun

Quote:
13. Bloody Duel

While Kingdomlocke is meant to be super hard, you could totally reroll the dragon if you didn't want two dragons in a deathbond together dueling. At the end of the day, the rules can change to whatever makes you have the most fun!
FR +3
I'm going to do this once I've finished my current Pinkerlocke! It seems really fun!
I'm going to do this once I've finished my current Pinkerlocke! It seems really fun!
I use all pronouns (please alternate).
I am:
genderqueer.
autistic.
My timezone is BST (FR +8 I believe?)
?14qMd=party_oras.png
Ooh this is so cool! I’m going to be starting one, even though the rules are a bit confusing. But it’s definitely fun!
Ooh this is so cool! I’m going to be starting one, even though the rules are a bit confusing. But it’s definitely fun!
QFXpYkj.png
QFMsHc3.png
LohCDcp.png
Dp4eSlJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8