Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HungerGamesLocke] For Dominance
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
ayy really glad littlejaw's joined the battle!
ayy really glad littlejaw's joined the battle!
windb1.png
sky fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png they/them

hatchery | wishlist
Eee, I'm hoping Shard gets a chance to battle before she runs out of food!
Eee, I'm hoping Shard gets a chance to battle before she runs out of food!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][b]Day 11[/b] [item=pretty magenta tail bow] Apparel ~~~~~~~~~~~~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63334868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633349/63334868_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Gisil[/b] has obtained a [b]Pretty Magenta Tail Bow[/b] as a gift from her district. She now has extra protection in the coliseum. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ @TheAwesoMew @Avrap @FlamingDragon02 @CrystalDragon14 @SkyBlaze @SleepyDoggo[/center] Another apparel drop, though it's not what most dragons need at the moment. [b]Gisil[/b] is the lucky dragon to be picked for the tail bow, giving her a second chance in the coliseum. Now for everyone who is starving, they have [b]1 day[/b] left to get some food. Tomorrow's pull will be the deciding factor. There are 6 dragons who desperately need food : [b]Pionus, Roslyn, Windheart, Drudwen, Hayden,[/b] and [b]Shard[/b]. It's almost certain that someone will be dying of starvation come tomorrow; only three dragons can go into the coli, and there's a chance that none of the starving dragons will get in. So, everyone with 3 energy points left is in grave danger. They'll be hoping the RNG gods are looking down on them tomorrow ! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/4#post_44690506]<- Previous[/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/1#post_43995961]Navigation[/url][/center] [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/5#post_44718303]Next ->[/url][/right]
Day 11

Pretty Magenta Tail Bow

Apparel

~~~~~~~~~~~~

63334868_350.png

Gisil has obtained a Pretty Magenta Tail Bow as a gift from her district. She now has extra protection in the coliseum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@TheAwesoMew @Avrap @FlamingDragon02 @CrystalDragon14 @SkyBlaze @SleepyDoggo

Another apparel drop, though it's not what most dragons need at the moment. Gisil is the lucky dragon to be picked for the tail bow, giving her a second chance in the coliseum.

Now for everyone who is starving, they have 1 day left to get some food. Tomorrow's pull will be the deciding factor. There are 6 dragons who desperately need food : Pionus, Roslyn, Windheart, Drudwen, Hayden, and Shard. It's almost certain that someone will be dying of starvation come tomorrow; only three dragons can go into the coli, and there's a chance that none of the starving dragons will get in. So, everyone with 3 energy points left is in grave danger.

They'll be hoping the RNG gods are looking down on them tomorrow !

<- Previous

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
Team Light is just not good at feeding themselves, huh?
Team Light is just not good at feeding themselves, huh?
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[center][b]Day 12[/b] [item=bloodstone] Material : Write ~~~~~~~~~~[/center] They try to prep you for the arena. They tell you everything that can and will go wrong. They teach you how to fight, they teach you how to survive. But most of all, they teach you how to eat. Starvation is drilled into your mind. You're told over and over and over again that there will be limited food, limited supplies. There will not be enough food for everyone, and that's the point. If you're able, grab any and all kinds of food you can find, no matter if you can actually eat it. Food will be your only ally. If you don't have food, you don't have power. If you don't have power, you're an easy target. They prepare you for this. But no one ever can prepare you for real starvation. When the Games start, you already have a plan. The supplies in the middle are too risky, with too many dragons vying for them. Run into the forest instead, see if there's a small stash somewhere. Maybe you find the stash. You can smell the food, but it's behind a large number of beasts you've never even heard of. They growl and bite and claw at you if you get close, and so you deem that too risky, too. You come across other dragons. You see their bags full of food, ripe for the taking should you catch them by surprise. But these dragons already have blood on them, whether from other dragons or the kinds of creatures you ran away from. They're experienced in fight, and all you've been doing is running. There's no way you can win against them, so you leave them alone and keep searching. Days pass, and you start to hope that other dragons will approach you. Whether you wish for them to share in their bounty or to just kill you and get it over with, you can't quite say. No one comes regardless. Soon, you get too tired to move, too tired to keep fruitlessly looking for food you know isn't there anymore. You lie down where you are. Cool grass, hard rock, wet mud, it doesn't matter. You curl into a ball, remember what it felt like to be home, and close your eyes. Six cannons fire over the course of a few days. The Games go on. [center]~~~~~~~~~~~~ @TheAwesoMew @Avrap @FlamingDragon02 @CrystalDragon14 @SkyBlaze @SleepyDoggo[/center] Pinkerton looked at our dragons plea, said "Nope!" and gave me another material instead of anything actually useful for the starving dragons. And so, all six of the starving dragons are now dead and removed from the challenge. They are [b]Pionus, Roslyn, Windheart, Drudwen, Hayden,[/b] and [b]Shard[/b]. And with that, [b]District 1 (Light)[/b] has also been eliminated. With these dragons gone, there are now [b]10 dragons[/b] and [b]8 districts[/b] left in the Games. The next dragons who have the highest risk of starving to death are [b]Littlejaw[/b] and [b]Aquaheart[/b]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/5#post_44709696]<- Previous[/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/1#post_43995961]Navigation[/url][/center] [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/5#post_44733863]Next ->[/url][/right]
Day 12

Bloodstone

Material : Write

~~~~~~~~~~

They try to prep you for the arena. They tell you everything that can and will go wrong. They teach you how to fight, they teach you how to survive.

But most of all, they teach you how to eat.

Starvation is drilled into your mind. You're told over and over and over again that there will be limited food, limited supplies. There will not be enough food for everyone, and that's the point. If you're able, grab any and all kinds of food you can find, no matter if you can actually eat it. Food will be your only ally.

If you don't have food, you don't have power. If you don't have power, you're an easy target.

They prepare you for this.

But no one ever can prepare you for real starvation.

When the Games start, you already have a plan. The supplies in the middle are too risky, with too many dragons vying for them. Run into the forest instead, see if there's a small stash somewhere.

Maybe you find the stash. You can smell the food, but it's behind a large number of beasts you've never even heard of. They growl and bite and claw at you if you get close, and so you deem that too risky, too.

You come across other dragons. You see their bags full of food, ripe for the taking should you catch them by surprise. But these dragons already have blood on them, whether from other dragons or the kinds of creatures you ran away from. They're experienced in fight, and all you've been doing is running. There's no way you can win against them, so you leave them alone and keep searching.

Days pass, and you start to hope that other dragons will approach you. Whether you wish for them to share in their bounty or to just kill you and get it over with, you can't quite say.

No one comes regardless.

Soon, you get too tired to move, too tired to keep fruitlessly looking for food you know isn't there anymore. You lie down where you are. Cool grass, hard rock, wet mud, it doesn't matter. You curl into a ball, remember what it felt like to be home, and close your eyes.

Six cannons fire over the course of a few days.

The Games go on.

Pinkerton looked at our dragons plea, said "Nope!" and gave me another material instead of anything actually useful for the starving dragons. And so, all six of the starving dragons are now dead and removed from the challenge. They are Pionus, Roslyn, Windheart, Drudwen, Hayden, and Shard. And with that, District 1 (Light) has also been eliminated.

With these dragons gone, there are now 10 dragons and 8 districts left in the Games.

The next dragons who have the highest risk of starving to death are Littlejaw and Aquaheart.

<- Previous

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
It seems that Arcane and Wind are next on the chopping block if these guys don't eat
It seems that Arcane and Wind are next on the chopping block if these guys don't eat
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@Avrap well even if Littlejaw starves, Wind still has Blackcape, who has more than a week's left of food in him ! But yes, Arcane is in danger of losing their last tribute [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=1]
@Avrap well even if Littlejaw starves, Wind still has Blackcape, who has more than a week's left of food in him ! But yes, Arcane is in danger of losing their last tribute

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
Noooooo, Shard! I guess I'll have to find someone else to cheer for now...

Love today's little lore tidbit btw! We're slowly getting more and more insight into the world these tributes live in :D
Noooooo, Shard! I guess I'll have to find someone else to cheer for now...

Love today's little lore tidbit btw! We're slowly getting more and more insight into the world these tributes live in :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Oop I calculated wrong for Wind but yea Arcane could go down..

Right now I'm rooting for the earthys (rooting for your own flight, who would do that? XD)
Oop I calculated wrong for Wind but yea Arcane could go down..

Right now I'm rooting for the earthys (rooting for your own flight, who would do that? XD)
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[center][b]Day 13[/b] [item=burnished filigree banner] Apparel ~~~~~~~~~~~~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63254272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632543/63254272_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Arnold[/b] has obtained a [b]Burnished Filigree Banner[/b] from his district. He now has extra protection in the coliseum. Elsewhere, a cannon fire is heard. The food [b]Littlejaw[/b] had gathered was not enough, and she has died of starvation. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ @TheAwesoMew @Avrap @FlamingDragon02 @CrystalDragon14 @SkyBlaze @SleepyDoggo[/center] Short day today with the apparel pull. [b]Arnold[/b] really needs this apparel piece, too, since he's the only level 1 dragon left in the challenge. In other news, unfortunately [b]Littlejaw[/b] ran out of energy a few hours ago and was pulled out of the Games. There are now [b]9 dragons[/b] left. The next dragon set to starve is [b]Aquaheart[/b], and she has less than a day to get some food. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/5#post_44718303]<- Previous[/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/1#post_43995961]Navigation[/url][/center] [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886508/6#post_44742444]Next ->[/url][/right]
Day 13

Burnished Filigree Banner

Apparel

~~~~~~~~~~~~

63254272_350.png

Arnold has obtained a Burnished Filigree Banner from his district. He now has extra protection in the coliseum.

Elsewhere, a cannon fire is heard. The food Littlejaw had gathered was not enough, and she has died of starvation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@TheAwesoMew @Avrap @FlamingDragon02 @CrystalDragon14 @SkyBlaze @SleepyDoggo

Short day today with the apparel pull. Arnold really needs this apparel piece, too, since he's the only level 1 dragon left in the challenge.

In other news, unfortunately Littlejaw ran out of energy a few hours ago and was pulled out of the Games. There are now 9 dragons left.

The next dragon set to starve is Aquaheart, and she has less than a day to get some food.

<- Previous

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png