Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HungerGamesLocke] For Dominance
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
yay gisil !!!!!

on the food problem, maybe calculating what the dragons got in food points instead of food may help the situation? although that might have to involve food items obtained outside of the locke
yay gisil !!!!!

on the food problem, maybe calculating what the dragons got in food points instead of food may help the situation? although that might have to involve food items obtained outside of the locke
windb1.png
sky fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png they/them

hatchery | wishlist
@aikarasu that could work ! tho I do like the visual of showing exactly what kinds of food they have even if they end up being able to eat all of it. I'll keep that in mind tho, maybe I could do a bit of both ? Anyways, thank ya for the input :>
@aikarasu that could work ! tho I do like the visual of showing exactly what kinds of food they have even if they end up being able to eat all of it. I'll keep that in mind tho, maybe I could do a bit of both ? Anyways, thank ya for the input :>

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
Ping me for round, this was really interesting!
Ping me for round, this was really interesting!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[quote name="Avrap" date="2020-10-18 16:33:51" ] I noticed that some dragons had a severe disadvantage, some dragon breeds only eat one type of food, and some eat all 4, which plays a huge part in whether or not a dragon starves. I don't know if anything can or should be done about this, something that I just wanted to note. [/quote] I was thinking just ignore what types of food dragons eat and make them all eat all the types of food, or only pick breeds that eat 1/2/3/4 food types, making it fair.
Avrap wrote on 2020-10-18 16:33:51:
I noticed that some dragons had a severe disadvantage, some dragon breeds only eat one type of food, and some eat all 4, which plays a huge part in whether or not a dragon starves. I don't know if anything can or should be done about this, something that I just wanted to note.

I was thinking just ignore what types of food dragons eat and make them all eat all the types of food, or only pick breeds that eat 1/2/3/4 food types, making it fair.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14 you'll be added to the new pinglist !

And that you for your input ! I'll definitely be taking this into account for next round !
@CrystalDragon14 you'll be added to the new pinglist !

And that you for your input ! I'll definitely be taking this into account for next round !

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
I just read through the last round, this was interesting! I'd love to be pinged for a next one :D
I just read through the last round, this was interesting! I'd love to be pinged for a next one :D
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Yes! Fire for the win! I'd loved to be pinged for the next game :D
Yes! Fire for the win! I'd loved to be pinged for the next game :D
+7 FRtime
Call me Flame!
P9aWhak.png cIEO3vJ.png bYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11