Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Family Tree (Lineage Quest)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 81
@SmokieBamboo @SanguineRoku @Blizartron @HivewingDawn101 @Stormqueen3 @CrystalDragon14 @GalacticShiba @kailiode @Franchesca @Abysea @StormAlpha39 @BlurryReflection @Timeshadow012 @feleathion @SerpentineOracle @xXRoseThornXx @UwiBami @Fimochka @RayOfLight87 @AuroraBolas @Aliy827 @TaviStars @lycanrocmidnight @smolfroglesbian @gardenGno5tic @eeurhe @Sofia007 @StormcatcherHere @HollowHeart101 @Flory @superkai64 @willowdream @bluestar7009 @RottenVale @evidence @Algaespire @FallingSlowly @Buhogris @JustAGamerFurry2 @PeacefulPyro @boombox64 @Mandragorum @forgranite @twistyxrenegade @Lavend3rDragon @Susurrar @Satantheswagman @Catzooa @SeraphSoldier @CunningKitty @Allyflight @salemcookie @Orcalot @labhazard @I2Dragons @LizardKing3 @wither48 @Wraith545 @Petall @day101012 @CaptainMoof @lCasperl @D20Dragon @Nik1408 @Redlheif @Aloysius0711 @Finnlio @spudzy @Fartface66 @Malikamallo @Spindlly @Skybeans @HorrorDeSmolCat @Willard @ShinySouls @Fantivity @DragonEater24 @LightBreaker @VermilionVasili @Huntess @Nightshadeling @GoldMoth @Stelvu @aspybark @aquilonius @VanillaDove @Feathershine22 @Splashy23 @tonight @LegendaryManpig @ViperidaeX @todithytzance01 @coolrat @zuckerino @RangerBlu @Nana64 @lovelykitten94 @BerkleyPearl @Reyyon @crimsonquasar @Vappy134 @swordlily @CoinFlip @kawiikatz @alfaalfa @Markus0 @peachysk8ter @DragonOtter @Floofy1234 @Alligatorsight @sp580s @Darknightfall @Endifinity @alyss13 @rainilith @satanicSatan @aquilonius @LunaBloodMoon18 @powgal15 @Hackermanz @Willnotgogently @NobleLycanthrope @BakuBoy222 @MagwitchsWings @Koroblin @GodGirlSweety @GothDogge @BlueFriend @technobabble @LadySpibe @Doozie @Arcanimus @ElohimRes @DangerSnek @iiZerkkyy @TigerDragon14 @Nightshadeling @KryptKrawler @RattleYT @Zildie @Gravitate @JuniperTooth @lonelyspaceegg @Sylveon1165 @Fujita @lucklife @BananaBird6665 @Annika123 @Jayfeather88 @beckyh2112 @Smashing @ThatCrescentDeer @Zeca18 @111puggy111 @wolfdragon3036 @RhiRhiWoFLover

"One of the best things about having a big family is all the stories you get to hear."

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone would like to be pinged anytime I update the main lore post. I don't edit it that frequently, but I did recently add some new lore if anyone wants to check it out. :)

Also, I'll be adding a new portion to the Spotlight post featuring lore dragons! Post your descendants with lore here and I'll start adding them.
@SmokieBamboo @SanguineRoku @Blizartron @HivewingDawn101 @Stormqueen3 @CrystalDragon14 @GalacticShiba @kailiode @Franchesca @Abysea @StormAlpha39 @BlurryReflection @Timeshadow012 @feleathion @SerpentineOracle @xXRoseThornXx @UwiBami @Fimochka @RayOfLight87 @AuroraBolas @Aliy827 @TaviStars @lycanrocmidnight @smolfroglesbian @gardenGno5tic @eeurhe @Sofia007 @StormcatcherHere @HollowHeart101 @Flory @superkai64 @willowdream @bluestar7009 @RottenVale @evidence @Algaespire @FallingSlowly @Buhogris @JustAGamerFurry2 @PeacefulPyro @boombox64 @Mandragorum @forgranite @twistyxrenegade @Lavend3rDragon @Susurrar @Satantheswagman @Catzooa @SeraphSoldier @CunningKitty @Allyflight @salemcookie @Orcalot @labhazard @I2Dragons @LizardKing3 @wither48 @Wraith545 @Petall @day101012 @CaptainMoof @lCasperl @D20Dragon @Nik1408 @Redlheif @Aloysius0711 @Finnlio @spudzy @Fartface66 @Malikamallo @Spindlly @Skybeans @HorrorDeSmolCat @Willard @ShinySouls @Fantivity @DragonEater24 @LightBreaker @VermilionVasili @Huntess @Nightshadeling @GoldMoth @Stelvu @aspybark @aquilonius @VanillaDove @Feathershine22 @Splashy23 @tonight @LegendaryManpig @ViperidaeX @todithytzance01 @coolrat @zuckerino @RangerBlu @Nana64 @lovelykitten94 @BerkleyPearl @Reyyon @crimsonquasar @Vappy134 @swordlily @CoinFlip @kawiikatz @alfaalfa @Markus0 @peachysk8ter @DragonOtter @Floofy1234 @Alligatorsight @sp580s @Darknightfall @Endifinity @alyss13 @rainilith @satanicSatan @aquilonius @LunaBloodMoon18 @powgal15 @Hackermanz @Willnotgogently @NobleLycanthrope @BakuBoy222 @MagwitchsWings @Koroblin @GodGirlSweety @GothDogge @BlueFriend @technobabble @LadySpibe @Doozie @Arcanimus @ElohimRes @DangerSnek @iiZerkkyy @TigerDragon14 @Nightshadeling @KryptKrawler @RattleYT @Zildie @Gravitate @JuniperTooth @lonelyspaceegg @Sylveon1165 @Fujita @lucklife @BananaBird6665 @Annika123 @Jayfeather88 @beckyh2112 @Smashing @ThatCrescentDeer @Zeca18 @111puggy111 @wolfdragon3036 @RhiRhiWoFLover

"One of the best things about having a big family is all the stories you get to hear."

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone would like to be pinged anytime I update the main lore post. I don't edit it that frequently, but I did recently add some new lore if anyone wants to check it out. :)

Also, I'll be adding a new portion to the Spotlight post featuring lore dragons! Post your descendants with lore here and I'll start adding them.
Sure!
Sure!
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
Sure, I could join the pinglist. I also have Gardenia here, who has lore; she had some hatchlings today! I encourage others who adopt the dragon I hatch to use the lore I wrote for their parents as a basis for their child's. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68337429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683375/68337429_350.png[/img][/url] Maybe at some point I'll write the story of how she met her mate, Greenroot, by finding him in the swamp and returning him to civilization.
Sure, I could join the pinglist. I also have Gardenia here, who has lore; she had some hatchlings today! I encourage others who adopt the dragon I hatch to use the lore I wrote for their parents as a basis for their child's.

68337429_350.png

Maybe at some point I'll write the story of how she met her mate, Greenroot, by finding him in the swamp and returning him to civilization.
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
I’d don’t mind being added to the pinglist for main lore post updates!
I’d don’t mind being added to the pinglist for main lore post updates!
LMLA6wg.png
@GlowStorm

Hey! Could I be removed from the pinglist for new kids, but addd to the pinglist for lore updates? :)
@GlowStorm

Hey! Could I be removed from the pinglist for new kids, but addd to the pinglist for lore updates? :)
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Saffrald and Olive are both Flight Reps! actual lore will be added soon (once I have all the Flights represented) but for now let's just say they have a rather important role in the lair...
Saffrald and Olive are both Flight Reps! actual lore will be added soon (once I have all the Flights represented) but for now let's just say they have a rather important role in the lair...
I'd like to be pinged for updates~
Still working on lore for my dragons, but maybe they'll be ready for the spotlight some day.
I'd like to be pinged for updates~
Still working on lore for my dragons, but maybe they'll be ready for the spotlight some day.
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
I'd like to be pinged for lore ::V
I'd like to be pinged for lore ::V
3BhEU2h.pngsoMUXcl.pngPlague-Network.png
Yes Please!
Yes Please!
filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
Yep! A ping is good! Also Mango has lore.
Yep! A ping is good! Also Mango has lore.
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 81