Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Will do Work for Treasure. [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][size=6][font=Abel][color=#753500][b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ExOc1nF.png[/img] Ok then, You've read the title, and therefore you are here for someone to do your bidding. Well, this is the spot just for that. [/size][/color][/b] [size=4][font=Abel][color=#cc5e04] I'm getting straight to the point. This thread was inspired by: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2052227/1#post_24144834 [/center] [color=#753500] [size=2][b] Me and @ThatBasementKid run this thread! if you need something, for example; If my cauldron is being used and you need a melter/brewer He can do that! Ping Both me AND Him when filling out a fourm.[/b][/size] [color=#753500] [size=2][b] Please Ping me when using this forum! I WILL NOT SEE IT OTHERWISE. [/b][/size] [color=#cc5e04] Queue - Allifiets get a 15% Cut off their total - Ping at least 5 or more friends for a 5% cut off your total - I take FC during fests - Payment doesn't have to be treasure! [LIST] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [/LIST] [color=#753500] Side Quests [LIST] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [*][color=#cc5e04] [/LIST] Waitlist [list] [*][color=#cc5e04]@/Espoir (Melting) [*][color=#cc5e04]@ [*][color=#cc5e04]@ [*][color=#cc5e04]@ [*][color=#cc5e04]@ [/LIST] [center][pinglist=14130][pinglist=14131][pinglist=14132] [/center] [/color][color=#753500] [b]Things I will do for Treasure.[/b] [LIST=1] [*][color=#cc5e04] Make poetry for your dragon [*][color=#cc5e04] Will Make outfits for your dragon* [*][color=#cc5e04] Use my daily gathers for you. [*] [color=#cc5e04]Advertise for you (please bare with the pings for this!) [*][color=#cc5e04] Write lore! [*][color=#cc5e04] make art for your dragon! [*] [color=#cc5e04]Almost anything. [/LIST] ~~~~~~~~~~ [/color][color=#753500] [b]Things I might do but will be pricey...[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [color=#cc5e04]Coliseum Grinding* [*] [color=#cc5e04]Write some LONG LONG LOOOOONG Lore for your dragon. [/LIST] [color=#753500] [size=5][b] Please Ping me when using this forum! I WILL NOT SEE IT OTHERWISE. [/b][/size] [/color][color=#cc5e04] In short, Ill do just about anything to get treasure and Gems. please if what your looking for is not listed please hit me with the idea! tho if you do do that please make sure it goes with the rules of the site. [/color] [s] [color=#753500] [b]* waiting queue Ill take your order/Commission and put you in a waiting slot then when I finish another order in the Queue Ill move the top of that list into the new open slot <3[/b][/s] [color=#753500] [b] *"Will make outfits for your Dragon(s)" What I mean by this is making outfits for your dragons in the dressing room, just incase you cant decide what to name/dress your dragon as. [color=#753500] *"Coliseum Leveling" Coli grinding is hard for me, but with the right amount of money ill do just about anything, so what I mean by this is you give me a time,level and dragon to farm with and BOOM! you've got me working like a robot with 7 years supply of mother oils baby! -------------- -------------- I've just realized NONE of my shops match my vibe [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]

ExOc1nF.png

Ok then, You've read the title, and therefore you are here for someone to do your bidding.
Well, this is the spot just for that.

I'm getting straight to the point.
This thread was inspired by:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2052227/1#post_24144834

Me and @ThatBasementKid run this thread!
if you need something, for example;
If my cauldron is being used and you need a melter/brewer He can do that!
Ping Both me AND Him when filling out a fourm.

Please Ping me when using this forum!
I WILL NOT SEE IT OTHERWISE.

Queue
- Allifiets get a 15% Cut off their total
- Ping at least 5 or more friends for a 5% cut off your total
- I take FC during fests
- Payment doesn't have to be treasure!

Side Quests

Waitlist
  • @/Espoir (Melting)
  • @
  • @
  • @
  • @

Things I will do for Treasure.
  1. Make poetry for your dragon
  2. Will Make outfits for your dragon*
  3. Use my daily gathers for you.
  4. Advertise for you (please bare with the pings for this!)
  5. Write lore!
  6. make art for your dragon!
  7. Almost anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

Things I might do but will be pricey...
  1. Coliseum Grinding*
  2. Write some LONG LONG LOOOOONG Lore for your dragon.

Please Ping me when using this forum!
I WILL NOT SEE IT OTHERWISE.

In short, Ill do just about anything to get treasure and Gems.
please if what your looking for is not listed please hit me with the idea!
tho if you do do that please make sure it goes with the rules of the site.

* waiting queue
Ill take your order/Commission and put you in a waiting slot then when I finish another order in the Queue Ill move the top of that list into the new open slot <3

*"Will make outfits for your Dragon(s)"
What I mean by this is making outfits for your dragons in the dressing room, just incase you cant decide what to name/dress your dragon as.

*"Coliseum Leveling"
Coli grinding is hard for me, but with the right amount of money ill do just about anything, so what I mean by this is you give me a time,level and dragon to farm with and BOOM! you've got me working like a robot with 7 years supply of mother oils baby!

I've just realized NONE of my shops match my vibe

filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
[center][font=Abel][size=6][b][color=#db6c12] Updates // Important messages [/center][/color] [color=#a3581a] Before making an order; Please make sure you have read the following! <3 [LIST=1] [*] [color=#753500]YOU are responsible if you miss more than 3 ping and I remove you from my queue. [*] [color=#753500]I will/try to keep in mind that HoppingFridge has memory issues and may need to be asked repeated questions. [*] [color=#753500]] If I miss a payment More than 3 times, HoppingFridge has the right to remind me. [*][color=#753500] I (HoppingFridge) use different ratios for different topics, Tho, when it comes to dragons it most likely will be the same ratio. (Please don't get mad at me for that.) [*] [color=#753500] Life can be stressful so please have patience if I need to take a break for school/Irl problems! [*] [color=#753500] HoppingFridge has a tough time with spelling, please if you genuinely can't understand what I'm saying/typing id be more than happy to explain it again! <3 [*] [color=#753500] Some Items I can refund you for, some I wont, Like dragon dressing for example, I can refund you for that. if you genuinely don't like it I get that but if you just turn that around and use the code any way I will put you on a 'Do not serve' list, because that's just rude to do. [*] [color=#753500] I run this thread with my friend ThatBasementKid, We both share duitys when one can finish/needs more time to complete something. an example would be brewing. [/LIST] ---------------------- [center][font=Abel][size=6][b][color=#a3581a] Ratios [/color] [color=#db6c12] WIP[/color] [color=#753500] ( [emoji=treasure size=1] : [emoji=gem size=1] ) [/size][/color] [color=#753500] - Melting; 1000:1 - Derg Dressing; 1,000:1 - Derg Scrys - 1,000:1 [/color] --------------------------- [center][font=Abel][size=6][b][color=#a3581a] List updates will be posted here from now on | v [/size] [size=4] [color=#753500] - Updated important messages, and added a few notes to the main post. - 12/14/2023 [color=#753500] - Made Both an Update and Order forum Thread! >:D [size=1](GO ME, WOO FINALLY DOING SOMETHING)[/size] - 5/18/2022 [color=#753500] - Updated "Updates // Important Messages" For spelling - 5/21/2022 [color=#753500] - Made a Ratios list.. needs to be finished tho - 5/21/2022 [color=#753500] - updated rules... because I cringe at past mes wording.. - 7/25/2023

Updates // Important messages

Before making an order; Please make sure you have read the following! <3

1. YOU are responsible if you miss more than 3 ping and I remove you from my queue.
  2. I will/try to keep in mind that HoppingFridge has memory issues and may need to be asked repeated questions.
  3. ] If I miss a payment More than 3 times, HoppingFridge has the right to remind me.
  4. I (HoppingFridge) use different ratios for different topics, Tho, when it comes to dragons it most likely will be the same ratio. (Please don't get mad at me for that.)
  5. Life can be stressful so please have patience if I need to take a break for school/Irl problems!
  6. HoppingFridge has a tough time with spelling, please if you genuinely can't understand what I'm saying/typing id be more than happy to explain it again! <3
  7. Some Items I can refund you for, some I wont, Like dragon dressing for example, I can refund you for that. if you genuinely don't like it I get that but if you just turn that around and use the code any way I will put you on a 'Do not serve' list, because that's just rude to do.
  8. I run this thread with my friend ThatBasementKid, We both share duitys when one can finish/needs more time to complete something. an example would be brewing.

Ratios

WIP

( : )

- Melting; 1000:1
- Derg Dressing; 1,000:1
- Derg Scrys - 1,000:1

List updates will be posted here from now on
|
v

- Updated important messages, and added a few notes to the main post. - 12/14/2023

- Made Both an Update and Order forum Thread! >:D (GO ME, WOO FINALLY DOING SOMETHING) - 5/18/2022

- Updated "Updates // Important Messages" For spelling - 5/21/2022

- Made a Ratios list.. needs to be finished tho - 5/21/2022

- updated rules... because I cringe at past mes wording.. - 7/25/2023
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png

Order Forums are a thing now!

I both use He/Him, ThatBasementKid Uses He/They

Example:

@HoppingFridge @ThatBasementKid

Hi, I'm in need of someone to do A simple task: (task), Thanks!

Username: @HoppingFridge
Task at Claw:
Tips/More info:

Quote:

(greeting of your choice/just erase this) I'm in need of someone to do (Write task here), Thanks!

Username: (your user)
Task at Claw:
Tips/More info:

Affiliates

I need friends :,)

Order Forums are a thing now!

I both use He/Him, ThatBasementKid Uses He/They

Example:

Hi, I'm in need of someone to do A simple task: (task), Thanks!

Username: @HoppingFridge
Task at Claw:
Tips/More info:

Quote:

(greeting of your choice/just erase this) I'm in need of someone to do (Write task here), Thanks!

Username: (your user)
Task at Claw:
Tips/More info:

Affiliates

I need friends :,)
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
@boombox64

How much would it be to do outfits for 20 dragons?
@boombox64

How much would it be to do outfits for 20 dragons?
1t6eapG.gif
@DaDragon

well, If you want to theme it ill gladly do all 20 for at least 120kt (6kt for each dragon)
And I'm always up for debate on pricing!

also so sorry for the late reply, I've had so many pings in raffles this few days hah
@DaDragon

well, If you want to theme it ill gladly do all 20 for at least 120kt (6kt for each dragon)
And I'm always up for debate on pricing!

also so sorry for the late reply, I've had so many pings in raffles this few days hah
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
When you got the time, how savvy do you think you are at filling out a lot of general code? (Really it's just going through and getting the URLs in, but I have 226 dragons to do this for. No worries- they are all in order. Just tedious)
When you got the time, how savvy do you think you are at filling out a lot of general code? (Really it's just going through and getting the URLs in, but I have 226 dragons to do this for. No worries- they are all in order. Just tedious)
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@RayCayKar147

I'd love to!
Coding is something I very much enjoy on this platform, tho I don't really have much creativity on my own when it comes to formating but id be happy to do it!

226 dragon is a lot but I am WILLING to take it on!
>:D

@RayCayKar147

I'd love to!
Coding is something I very much enjoy on this platform, tho I don't really have much creativity on my own when it comes to formating but id be happy to do it!

226 dragon is a lot but I am WILLING to take it on!
>:D

7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
Alright! (And glad I came back here to check because its 137, not 147) About what price were you thinking? In general it’s just turning a simple this Germany 69679212 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/696793/69679212.png[/img] [code]Germany 69679212 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/696793/69679212.png[/img][/code] Into this Germany 69679212 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69679212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/696793/69679212.png[/img][/url] [code]Germany 69679212 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69679212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/696793/69679212.png[/img][/url][/code]
Alright! (And glad I came back here to check because its 137, not 147) About what price were you thinking?

In general it’s just turning a simple this

Germany 69679212
69679212.png
Code:
Germany 69679212 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/696793/69679212.png[/img]

Into this
Germany 69679212
69679212.png
Code:
Germany 69679212 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69679212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/696793/69679212.png[/img][/url]
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
@RayCayKar137

I could definitely do that!

For pricing, I think It would be fair to do 3kt Per dragon

and 3000 x 226 is 678kt-
(Or 678g)

But We can always just forget the unit price and just do a blank price!
Blank price as in we determine a price! <3

and if 678 is WAY to high in the end, id be more than happy to just cut it in half and just do 340g/kt
@RayCayKar137

I could definitely do that!

For pricing, I think It would be fair to do 3kt Per dragon

and 3000 x 226 is 678kt-
(Or 678g)

But We can always just forget the unit price and just do a blank price!
Blank price as in we determine a price! <3

and if 678 is WAY to high in the end, id be more than happy to just cut it in half and just do 340g/kt
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
How’s say 300 gems and 150 kt?

For the most part I have all my ducks in a row, but there’s still a few that I’ve yet to get sorted in terms of lair order.

Now in terms of transporting code, would just sending a dragon over with the code be easier or in the PMs? Or is there another way you think would work best?
How’s say 300 gems and 150 kt?

For the most part I have all my ducks in a row, but there’s still a few that I’ve yet to get sorted in terms of lair order.

Now in terms of transporting code, would just sending a dragon over with the code be easier or in the PMs? Or is there another way you think would work best?
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20