Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Moth's Ultimate Lair Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre

Nothing much happened today, but I did start making some actual graphics for the quest! So far we only have my signature, but tomorrow I'll make some additional graphics for the rest of the thread! Who knows, maybe I'll even make some badges or set up my art shop ;)
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre

Nothing much happened today, but I did start making some actual graphics for the quest! So far we only have my signature, but tomorrow I'll make some additional graphics for the rest of the thread! Who knows, maybe I'll even make some badges or set up my art shop ;)
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
wDSVFKJAELSDKVHLDGHJELADSKFDBVHEAUKJSD<HFECSJF YOUR SIG IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
wDSVFKJAELSDKVHLDGHJELADSKFDBVHEAUKJSD<HFECSJF

YOUR SIG IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@MothsInHats
I absolutely love the signature~
@MothsInHats
I absolutely love the signature~
@MothsInHats Your signature looks great, I love it!
@MothsInHats Your signature looks great, I love it!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TT8cD2H.png[/img] @MothsInHats [color=green]2 things; [LIST=1] [*][color=green]I am willing to help out for some of the color combos you're searching for/brewing skink/spinner/buying fae scrolls [*][color=green]Are you using [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1943397#post_1943397][color=green][b]this guide[/b][/url] for your search? (this ones more out of curiosity) [/LIST]
TT8cD2H.png

@MothsInHats

2 things;

1. I am willing to help out for some of the color combos you're searching for/brewing skink/spinner/buying fae scrolls
  2. Are you using this guide for your search? (this ones more out of curiosity)
l5KIkf4.png
@Totsugeki

Oh my god, really?! That'd be great :D!!! Your help would be massively appreciated in all this! Can we take this to PMs so I can figure out someway to repay you?

And also, nope! I actually didn't even know that guide existed lmao!
@Totsugeki

Oh my god, really?! That'd be great :D!!! Your help would be massively appreciated in all this! Can we take this to PMs so I can figure out someway to repay you?

And also, nope! I actually didn't even know that guide existed lmao!
- lair quest
- art shop
Any project based around fae has to be great. Good luck with this!
Any project based around fae has to be great. Good luck with this!
ZincAlloy.gif

Good news! I've finally set up some sort of art shop, or more specifically, an adoptables shop, selling some creepy fae friends! :D The art shop can be found here! No graphics yet, but I'm just glad I got that shop done. It took all day to code it ;;^^

Also, in terms of the actual project, my Ice/Ice/Peridot breeders went on a nest today! The other breeding projects will be on a nest tomorrow and the day after, so I'll have plenty of eggs to hatch and keep myself busy with!

Good news! I've finally set up some sort of art shop, or more specifically, an adoptables shop, selling some creepy fae friends! :D The art shop can be found here! No graphics yet, but I'm just glad I got that shop done. It took all day to code it ;;^^

Also, in terms of the actual project, my Ice/Ice/Peridot breeders went on a nest today! The other breeding projects will be on a nest tomorrow and the day after, so I'll have plenty of eggs to hatch and keep myself busy with!
- lair quest
- art shop
This is a really interesting project! Could I be added to the pinglist, please? (:

Good luck completing this! ^^
This is a really interesting project! Could I be added to the pinglist, please? (:

Good luck completing this! ^^
@MothsInHats

Interesting prjoect! Could you please put me onto the pinglist?:)
@MothsInHats

Interesting prjoect! Could you please put me onto the pinglist?:)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12