Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Moth's Ultimate Lair Quest
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
I wish you good luck :D /gen
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
I wish you good luck :D /gen
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
OOF. So close, but so far!
OOF. So close, but so far!
getting there!! luck!
getting there!! luck!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni @Amphithere @Fwooomf @CodexRaider @LapisWings

Been a minute! I just wanted to give a quick update on progress. I haven't hatched a Cobalt/Driftwood kiddo yet but hopefully I'll get one soon! As for the Aqua subrange, I actually found an Aqua/Honeydew kid on the auction house today, which means I only need one more combo (Caribbean/Coral), so that subrange is nearly finished too! Nests are hatching on Friday, we've got 2 Cobalt/Driftwood nests, a Caribbean/Coral nest and an Aqua/Honeydew nest that I put on before I found the dragon. See you then (maybe)!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni @Amphithere @Fwooomf @CodexRaider @LapisWings

Been a minute! I just wanted to give a quick update on progress. I haven't hatched a Cobalt/Driftwood kiddo yet but hopefully I'll get one soon! As for the Aqua subrange, I actually found an Aqua/Honeydew kid on the auction house today, which means I only need one more combo (Caribbean/Coral), so that subrange is nearly finished too! Nests are hatching on Friday, we've got 2 Cobalt/Driftwood nests, a Caribbean/Coral nest and an Aqua/Honeydew nest that I put on before I found the dragon. See you then (maybe)!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
So close!
So close!
Hi, I sent you a friend request because I want to see how your project goes, hope that's okay!
Hi, I sent you a friend request because I want to see how your project goes, hope that's okay!
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | Visit my Plump Boy Emporium! | About
UvU I hatched my Mint/Mint/X pair and got... Denim, Amethyst, and Navy. Maybe next time!
UvU I hatched my Mint/Mint/X pair and got... Denim, Amethyst, and Navy. Maybe next time!
Currently: Working on Profit Gain and Familiar Collecting.

Familiars Needed
@MalDefekt omg i'm so sorry i havent updated this thread in years oops... my lair quest is still going though!! however i do already have mint/storm :] if you want to see all the dragons i've gotten so far they're located here in my hibden, and the full list of dragons i need is stored here (with dragons i have not yet obtained in bold)!
@MalDefekt omg i'm so sorry i havent updated this thread in years oops... my lair quest is still going though!! however i do already have mint/storm :] if you want to see all the dragons i've gotten so far they're located here in my hibden, and the full list of dragons i need is stored here (with dragons i have not yet obtained in bold)!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
@mothsinhats oh! I misread hahaha. ^-^ Thanks!
@mothsinhats oh! I misread hahaha. ^-^ Thanks!
Currently: Working on Profit Gain and Familiar Collecting.

Familiars Needed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12