Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Moth's Ultimate Lair Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116

Well, everything went exactly as planned! >:)

- Bought 1 dragon!
- Technically bought a breeding pair because of buying said dragon! The breeding pair is for a Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine dragon. They have a 16% chance of producing the right dragon, which means around every 1 in 6 eggs will have a Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine dragon! They will nest in 2 weeks :D
- Got 1 response from a request I had already confirmed, which resulted in buying said dragon!

So, that's that! The rest of the Neutral Range lies in the upcoming weeks. I can't believe I've gotten this far this fast! Next up is the purple range, though I'm considering combining the purple and blue range into one, but that'd be really big. You won't get very many pings from me in the next few weeks, since there won't be much happening but recovering the money I spent already, lol. I will still be sure to ping for any nests that hatch!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116

Well, everything went exactly as planned! >:)

- Bought 1 dragon!
- Technically bought a breeding pair because of buying said dragon! The breeding pair is for a Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine dragon. They have a 16% chance of producing the right dragon, which means around every 1 in 6 eggs will have a Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine dragon! They will nest in 2 weeks :D
- Got 1 response from a request I had already confirmed, which resulted in buying said dragon!

So, that's that! The rest of the Neutral Range lies in the upcoming weeks. I can't believe I've gotten this far this fast! Next up is the purple range, though I'm considering combining the purple and blue range into one, but that'd be really big. You won't get very many pings from me in the next few weeks, since there won't be much happening but recovering the money I spent already, lol. I will still be sure to ping for any nests that hatch!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
I too would like to join the list that watches you suffer [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
I too would like to join the list that watches you suffer
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
I'd love to join too! I wish you the best luck with this nightmare project, and if I can help out with any pairs or you just want some spooky red eyes from a nest feel free to hit me up :P
I'd love to join too! I wish you the best luck with this nightmare project, and if I can help out with any pairs or you just want some spooky red eyes from a nest feel free to hit me up :P
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
@MothsInHats This is one heck of a quest. Can I be on the pinglist please?
@MothsInHats This is one heck of a quest. Can I be on the pinglist please?
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@MothsInHats Hey, I know you aren't going for these colors yet, but I have an XXY skink spinner runes fae with sanguine sanguine flaxen and I have a breeding partner. I might be able to get a fae with these colors and donate to you? It might take a little while because the rune gene is hard to get on these dragons but if I do get a fae and you want it I'd be willing to donate. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609614/60961322_350.png[/img]
@MothsInHats Hey, I know you aren't going for these colors yet, but I have an XXY skink spinner runes fae with sanguine sanguine flaxen and I have a breeding partner. I might be able to get a fae with these colors and donate to you? It might take a little while because the rune gene is hard to get on these dragons but if I do get a fae and you want it I'd be willing to donate.

60961322_350.png
Fr +1
I'd also like to be added to the ping list!
I'd also like to be added to the ping list!
Here I thought I was insane with all of the projects I have done/are doing, lol. Please add me to the pinglist!
Here I thought I was insane with all of the projects I have done/are doing, lol. Please add me to the pinglist!
Could I be added to the pinglist? I am intrigued by this quest
Could I be added to the pinglist? I am intrigued by this quest
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre

Hello everyone! Sorry for not providing any updates for so long, I haven't had the motivation to do this project in a while. However, that motivation has returned as of now, and I am back on the project ever so tenaciously! >:D

As for updates that I missed, I have been breeding my project pairs, and have gotten a couple nests out of them. None of them have produced the dragons I need, however, so you guys didn't really miss anything. All the hatchlings of the nests have been sold/are for sale! If you want any, check out this tab! The pairs will be going on nests again soon (aka tomorrow). Also, I purchased an Oilslick/Oilslick/Honeydew dragon today, which means only 3 more combos of the neutral range to go (all of which I have and are breeding for)!

Again, sorry for not updating in so long. I've seen some people offering to sell me dragons/breed pairs for me, and too all of you, I must kindly decline because I'm either not on that range yet or already have a pair, but thank you so much! Your support means a lot to me :D
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre

Hello everyone! Sorry for not providing any updates for so long, I haven't had the motivation to do this project in a while. However, that motivation has returned as of now, and I am back on the project ever so tenaciously! >:D

As for updates that I missed, I have been breeding my project pairs, and have gotten a couple nests out of them. None of them have produced the dragons I need, however, so you guys didn't really miss anything. All the hatchlings of the nests have been sold/are for sale! If you want any, check out this tab! The pairs will be going on nests again soon (aka tomorrow). Also, I purchased an Oilslick/Oilslick/Honeydew dragon today, which means only 3 more combos of the neutral range to go (all of which I have and are breeding for)!

Again, sorry for not updating in so long. I've seen some people offering to sell me dragons/breed pairs for me, and too all of you, I must kindly decline because I'm either not on that range yet or already have a pair, but thank you so much! Your support means a lot to me :D
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Ey, welcome back and good luck with those nests!
Ey, welcome back and good luck with those nests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12