Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Moth's Ultimate Lair Quest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Coonkio that sounds great!! :D if they do produce one I'd love to buy one! Thanks!!
@Coonkio that sounds great!! :D if they do produce one I'd love to buy one! Thanks!!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Oooo please add me to the pinglist, and good luck!
Oooo please add me to the pinglist, and good luck!
23820.png MINDIKINS
she/her | FR + 2

Rosewater Ruins
1080.png
luceo non uro
littera scripta manet
hinc itur ad astra

10209.png
Good luck! Could you add me to the pinglist?
Good luck! Could you add me to the pinglist?
YkMSeV5.pngBk78Myp.png
could i please be added to the pinglist? good luck on your goal! :D
could i please be added to the pinglist? good luck on your goal! :D
GLMwkdE.png bWeLCqf.png fdUVIfW.png FObX7rS.png
Ping me?

I'll try to send any dragons in your range to you.
Ping me?

I'll try to send any dragons in your range to you.
:)
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd

It's certainly been a while! As in well over 4 months. Sorry about that. I definitely didn't develop a massive hyperfixation with Don't Starve Together and ended up making my entire existence revolve around it and that definitely still isn't the case. Woops.
Anyway, recently I felt like getting back into FR, especially this quest, so here I am again! I can't guarantee this motivation will stick around, but even if it doesn't, at least we have this update, right? So, here's what happened today:
- I put the Ice/Ice/Peridot pair on a nest and got 4 eggs and I better get the child I need I've been waiting so long
- I breedchanged one dragon in the Fog/Fog/Honeydew pair so I could put them on a nest and did, and got 4 eggs.
- I got rid of my old Purple/Purple/Peridot pair and replaced them with two pairs with tighter ranges (both of which include one child from the replaced pair).
- I put one of the new Purple/Purple/Peridot pairs on a nest and got 3 eggs (I've been very lucky with the eggs apparently).
- I bought a new Orchid/Orchid/Vermillion pair with a significantly tighter range (though I haven't gotten rid of the old pair yet).
- Remember that Purple/Purple/Peridot pair I mentioned I replaced? Well, I saved one of the parents, bought her a new mate and now we have a Violet/Violet/Mantis pair (plus her new mate is a Fae with Skink/Spinner, so I'm really hoping I manage to get some of those sweet sweet genes in the hatchies)!
- Added some notes in the bios of the pairs to keep everything a bit more organized, especially if I take another hiatus and forget who's who.

And I'm pretty sure that's it! Now all there is to do is cross our fingers and wait. And grind in the coli for some hibden items and cash, I have a feeling the blue range will be here sooner than I expect.
So that's all for me! Again, apologies for the massive hiatus. My motivation to play FR, and especially to do this quest, definitely comes in waves. It's definitely going to make the quest take longer than it could, but I also intend never to give up on it, even when the breaks get really long. As long as I've got my pairs and my dragons, I can pick up wherever I left off, whenever I left off! And I think that's all I've got to say tonight. I'll let you all know next time something interesting happens! Oh, and also, if you play Don't Starve Together, hit me up. Please. I'm begging you.
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd

It's certainly been a while! As in well over 4 months. Sorry about that. I definitely didn't develop a massive hyperfixation with Don't Starve Together and ended up making my entire existence revolve around it and that definitely still isn't the case. Woops.
Anyway, recently I felt like getting back into FR, especially this quest, so here I am again! I can't guarantee this motivation will stick around, but even if it doesn't, at least we have this update, right? So, here's what happened today:
- I put the Ice/Ice/Peridot pair on a nest and got 4 eggs and I better get the child I need I've been waiting so long
- I breedchanged one dragon in the Fog/Fog/Honeydew pair so I could put them on a nest and did, and got 4 eggs.
- I got rid of my old Purple/Purple/Peridot pair and replaced them with two pairs with tighter ranges (both of which include one child from the replaced pair).
- I put one of the new Purple/Purple/Peridot pairs on a nest and got 3 eggs (I've been very lucky with the eggs apparently).
- I bought a new Orchid/Orchid/Vermillion pair with a significantly tighter range (though I haven't gotten rid of the old pair yet).
- Remember that Purple/Purple/Peridot pair I mentioned I replaced? Well, I saved one of the parents, bought her a new mate and now we have a Violet/Violet/Mantis pair (plus her new mate is a Fae with Skink/Spinner, so I'm really hoping I manage to get some of those sweet sweet genes in the hatchies)!
- Added some notes in the bios of the pairs to keep everything a bit more organized, especially if I take another hiatus and forget who's who.

And I'm pretty sure that's it! Now all there is to do is cross our fingers and wait. And grind in the coli for some hibden items and cash, I have a feeling the blue range will be here sooner than I expect.
So that's all for me! Again, apologies for the massive hiatus. My motivation to play FR, and especially to do this quest, definitely comes in waves. It's definitely going to make the quest take longer than it could, but I also intend never to give up on it, even when the breaks get really long. As long as I've got my pairs and my dragons, I can pick up wherever I left off, whenever I left off! And I think that's all I've got to say tonight. I'll let you all know next time something interesting happens! Oh, and also, if you play Don't Starve Together, hit me up. Please. I'm begging you.
- lair quest
- art shop
Welcome back! Even if only for a moment, lmao.
Welcome back! Even if only for a moment, lmao.
@MothsInHats

Hey, welcome back! I don't remember what you do with missed children, and I'm too lazy to check, so on the note of you needing cash, hit me up if you want to sell them for fodder. (I buy in Treasure though.)
@MothsInHats

Hey, welcome back! I don't remember what you do with missed children, and I'm too lazy to check, so on the note of you needing cash, hit me up if you want to sell them for fodder. (I buy in Treasure though.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Wow, I'd love to be on the pinglist for this! Good luck dude!
Wow, I'd love to be on the pinglist for this! Good luck dude!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@CalliopeVale Usually I just sell the kiddos, so I'll keep you in mind! :D And thank you!
@CalliopeVale Usually I just sell the kiddos, so I'll keep you in mind! :D And thank you!
- lair quest
- art shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12