Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Moth's Ultimate Lair Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@MothsInHats
Pure and utter madness. I need this in my life.
Please add me to the pinglist! :3
@MothsInHats
Pure and utter madness. I need this in my life.
Please add me to the pinglist! :3
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
Done! :D
Done! :D
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
bump!
bump!
- lair quest
- art shop
i am in. awe. of this quest could you add me to the pinglist?
i am in. awe. of this quest could you add me to the pinglist?
NN9NPXA.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
hi. another fae lover and person who love to be added to the pinglist- good luck!!
hi. another fae lover and person who love to be added to the pinglist- good luck!!
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames

And here's a progress update for today! Yesterday I actually bought a lot more than 5 dragons, specifically, I actually bought 10, but bought the other 5 after I'd already pinged everyone. So this is what happened yesterday:

- Bought 10 new dragons!
- Bought 1 new breeding pair for Ice/Ice/Peridot! They have about a 5% chance of producing the right dragon, aka every 1 in 20 eggs will have an Ice/Ice/Peridot hatchling! They will nest in 10 days :D
- Asked 2 different people if I could purchase a dragon from them and 1 person if I they could breed their dragons so I could get a hatchling
- 1 person responded, but I actually obtained the dragon today!

And things that have happened today (so far!)

- Updated the thread (see how to help and pinglist sections)!
- Bought 1 new breeding pair for Smoke/Smoke/Metals! They have about a 4% chance of producing the right dragon, aka every 1 in 24 eggs will have a Smoke/Smoke/Metals hatchling! They're on a nest now :D
- Got a response from someone! They will breed the pair as soon as they have nesting space!

Also, I listed most of my temporary fae collection on the auction house. I really need the money for this project and I want to save a bit on insects, which I will also need a lot of. If you'd like one of them, or want to help me out a bit, please check out my sales tab!

And that's what's happened today! I have 5 combos left to go in the Neutral Range, 2 of which I have breeding pairs for, 2 others that I could get from asking people about them, and 1 that I have not obtained/asked about: Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine! So if you have this combo and you'd be willing to sell it, or if you have a pair that could produce it, please let me know! :)

jeez this post got long
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames

And here's a progress update for today! Yesterday I actually bought a lot more than 5 dragons, specifically, I actually bought 10, but bought the other 5 after I'd already pinged everyone. So this is what happened yesterday:

- Bought 10 new dragons!
- Bought 1 new breeding pair for Ice/Ice/Peridot! They have about a 5% chance of producing the right dragon, aka every 1 in 20 eggs will have an Ice/Ice/Peridot hatchling! They will nest in 10 days :D
- Asked 2 different people if I could purchase a dragon from them and 1 person if I they could breed their dragons so I could get a hatchling
- 1 person responded, but I actually obtained the dragon today!

And things that have happened today (so far!)

- Updated the thread (see how to help and pinglist sections)!
- Bought 1 new breeding pair for Smoke/Smoke/Metals! They have about a 4% chance of producing the right dragon, aka every 1 in 24 eggs will have a Smoke/Smoke/Metals hatchling! They're on a nest now :D
- Got a response from someone! They will breed the pair as soon as they have nesting space!

Also, I listed most of my temporary fae collection on the auction house. I really need the money for this project and I want to save a bit on insects, which I will also need a lot of. If you'd like one of them, or want to help me out a bit, please check out my sales tab!

And that's what's happened today! I have 5 combos left to go in the Neutral Range, 2 of which I have breeding pairs for, 2 others that I could get from asking people about them, and 1 that I have not obtained/asked about: Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine! So if you have this combo and you'd be willing to sell it, or if you have a pair that could produce it, please let me know! :)

jeez this post got long
- lair quest
- art shop
This is so dumb I LOVE IT!!! PLEASE add me to the pinglist?
This is so dumb I LOVE IT!!! PLEASE add me to the pinglist?
Do you think you can add my to the pinglist? This seems crazy and I want to see how it goes.
Do you think you can add my to the pinglist? This seems crazy and I want to see how it goes.
Fr +1
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116

Bit of a late update today because I was waiting to make sure nothing exciting happened after I pinged everyone, lol! Today was fairly slow, as I'm sure I'm on the tougher end of the Neutral Range now. But I did make some progress! :D

- Bought 1 dragon!
- Asked 2 people about purchasing their dragons to make a breeding pair!
- Received 2 responses; one was from a person I had asked yesterday (or the day before) and is the new dragon I bought! The other was from an inquiry about purchasing a dragon for a breeding project, which they politely declined.

If I had to guess, I'll be finished with the Neutral Range in 2-3 weeks, probably more, in terms of getting all the combos. However in my book, if I have a breeding project for a combo, I've practically already got it and just need a bit of patience. So by that logic, I'd say 1-2 weeks! For now, I'll just be maxing out in g&g everyday and saving my money! :D

Bit of a late update today because I was waiting to make sure nothing exciting happened after I pinged everyone, lol! Today was fairly slow, as I'm sure I'm on the tougher end of the Neutral Range now. But I did make some progress! :D

- Bought 1 dragon!
- Asked 2 people about purchasing their dragons to make a breeding pair!
- Received 2 responses; one was from a person I had asked yesterday (or the day before) and is the new dragon I bought! The other was from an inquiry about purchasing a dragon for a breeding project, which they politely declined.

If I had to guess, I'll be finished with the Neutral Range in 2-3 weeks, probably more, in terms of getting all the combos. However in my book, if I have a breeding project for a combo, I've practically already got it and just need a bit of patience. So by that logic, I'd say 1-2 weeks! For now, I'll just be maxing out in g&g everyday and saving my money! :D
- lair quest
- art shop

Wavecrest Saturnalia coming up soon! I'm excited >:D
Anyway, some good stuff happened today!

- Bought 1 dragon (for a breeding project)!
- Asked 1 person about buying a dragon for a breeding project!
- Received 2 responses from inquiries, both were about buying dragons for the same breeding project (one was the dragon I bought today)!

In short, by tomorrow, I should hopefully have a Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine breeding project, which will mean that all of the combos I do not currently have are going to exist sooner than later, which (through a bit of mental gymnastics) means the Neutral Range will technically be complete! >:D
So for now I just gotta lie low, fill up my depleted treasure and gem stocks, incubate my nests and maybe even buy a few spaces in my hibernal den for the next range! :D I can't believe I've come this far in such a short amount of time!

Wavecrest Saturnalia coming up soon! I'm excited >:D
Anyway, some good stuff happened today!

- Bought 1 dragon (for a breeding project)!
- Asked 1 person about buying a dragon for a breeding project!
- Received 2 responses from inquiries, both were about buying dragons for the same breeding project (one was the dragon I bought today)!

In short, by tomorrow, I should hopefully have a Platinum/Platinum/Tangerine breeding project, which will mean that all of the combos I do not currently have are going to exist sooner than later, which (through a bit of mental gymnastics) means the Neutral Range will technically be complete! >:D
So for now I just gotta lie low, fill up my depleted treasure and gem stocks, incubate my nests and maybe even buy a few spaces in my hibernal den for the next range! :D I can't believe I've come this far in such a short amount of time!
- lair quest
- art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12