Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Moth's Ultimate Lair Quest
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sounds like an awesome start!
Sounds like an awesome start!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni @Amphithere Nest hatched! No matching babies, but I did get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67921119]this[/url] kiddo, a primal! I'm fairly certain he's the first primal I've ever hatched, and I think he's a pretty good one too! Here's a scry I made of him: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=175&auth=f626101983b35d61e2fe5e176b417bbad20f29a8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He's got a lot of potential! I'm not sure what I'll be pricing him at yet, so suggestions would be appreciated! I'm not gonna throw him up on the AH yet, not only because of my uncertainty on the price but also in case any of you express interest in him. Let me know if you want to purchase him! Also, thanks to @/Amphithere for pointing out that Sky/Sky/Maize matches a little better than Sky/Sky/Peridot! For that reason I'll be shooting for that combo rather than the previous one! Other than that I don't think I have any cool news. See you all next week!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni @Amphithere

Nest hatched! No matching babies, but I did get this kiddo, a primal! I'm fairly certain he's the first primal I've ever hatched, and I think he's a pretty good one too! Here's a scry I made of him:
dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=175&auth=f626101983b35d61e2fe5e176b417bbad20f29a8&dummyext=prev.png
He's got a lot of potential! I'm not sure what I'll be pricing him at yet, so suggestions would be appreciated! I'm not gonna throw him up on the AH yet, not only because of my uncertainty on the price but also in case any of you express interest in him. Let me know if you want to purchase him!
Also, thanks to @/Amphithere for pointing out that Sky/Sky/Maize matches a little better than Sky/Sky/Peridot! For that reason I'll be shooting for that combo rather than the previous one! Other than that I don't think I have any cool news. See you all next week!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
YOOOOOO

PRIMAL

if you wanna keep your first primal, you should!!! if you wanna sell for Sweet Muns, I don't blame you!
YOOOOOO

PRIMAL

if you wanna keep your first primal, you should!!! if you wanna sell for Sweet Muns, I don't blame you!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
I suggest giving him a scry as a Tundra hatchling with Pinstripe Primary, Hex/Marbled/Morph/Rosette/Trail (Butterfly and Alloy too) Secondary, and Crimson Capsule! Adds some beautiful darkness.
(All bar Trail & Rosette work perfectly as an adult Tun too~)

For more matchy, try Swirl Primary, Noxtide/Toxin/Marbled/Spinner/Breakup Secondary, and Peacock Tertiary! Capsule also works fairly well due to the 'dark glass' feel.
I suggest giving him a scry as a Tundra hatchling with Pinstripe Primary, Hex/Marbled/Morph/Rosette/Trail (Butterfly and Alloy too) Secondary, and Crimson Capsule! Adds some beautiful darkness.
(All bar Trail & Rosette work perfectly as an adult Tun too~)

For more matchy, try Swirl Primary, Noxtide/Toxin/Marbled/Spinner/Breakup Secondary, and Peacock Tertiary! Capsule also works fairly well due to the 'dark glass' feel.
Add me to pinglist please! Also those colors on that primal are freakin awesome!
Add me to pinglist please! Also those colors on that primal are freakin awesome!
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
Oh sweet lord this is insane, please add me to the pinglist, I'd love to see more
Oh sweet lord this is insane, please add me to the pinglist, I'd love to see more
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni @Amphithere @Fwooomf @CodexRaider

Guess who neglected this pinglist again! Sorry about that, I was on another hiatus for a while, however I've been playing and working on the project a lot lately, I just haven't been updating the thread. A lot has happened! I finally bred that Orchid/Orchid/Vermillion dragon, thus completing the Purple Range! That's two ranges fully finished! As for the Indigo Subrange, I obtained a lot of the dragons I was missing, and today hatched the Navy/Navy/Latte kiddo I needed, meaning that the only combo left I have to get is Cobalt/Cobalt/Driftwood! So I decided to start on the Aqua Subrange today! I've obtained 6 out of the 13 I need so far, and I sent out a couple PMs earlier, so I should hopefully be getting another 4 soon! Other than that I'll be keeping an eye on the Auction House and for potential pairs. A Cobalt/Cobalt/Driftwood nest will be hatching on Sunday! Thank you all for being so patient with me about this project! I know I go on hiatus a lot, and frequently lose motivation to play FR/pursue the project/update you all on my progress, so I really appreciate everyone sticking around! Thanks so much and I hope you're all enjoying the Anniversary (I know I am)!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni @Amphithere @Fwooomf @CodexRaider

Guess who neglected this pinglist again! Sorry about that, I was on another hiatus for a while, however I've been playing and working on the project a lot lately, I just haven't been updating the thread. A lot has happened! I finally bred that Orchid/Orchid/Vermillion dragon, thus completing the Purple Range! That's two ranges fully finished! As for the Indigo Subrange, I obtained a lot of the dragons I was missing, and today hatched the Navy/Navy/Latte kiddo I needed, meaning that the only combo left I have to get is Cobalt/Cobalt/Driftwood! So I decided to start on the Aqua Subrange today! I've obtained 6 out of the 13 I need so far, and I sent out a couple PMs earlier, so I should hopefully be getting another 4 soon! Other than that I'll be keeping an eye on the Auction House and for potential pairs. A Cobalt/Cobalt/Driftwood nest will be hatching on Sunday! Thank you all for being so patient with me about this project! I know I go on hiatus a lot, and frequently lose motivation to play FR/pursue the project/update you all on my progress, so I really appreciate everyone sticking around! Thanks so much and I hope you're all enjoying the Anniversary (I know I am)!
- lair quest
- art shop
Awesome! Glad to see more progress on this wild quest!
Awesome! Glad to see more progress on this wild quest!
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
Congrats on the progress so far!!!
Congrats on the progress so far!!!

A couple nests have hatched since I last pinged, but I figured late is better than never! I still haven't gotten a Cobalt/Cobalt/Driftwood kid, however today I hatched not one, but two Cobalt/Cobalt/Latte kids (goddamn you, rng). Hopefully I'll be able to get that driftwood tert soon! Otherwise, since my last ping, I've acquired 5 more dragons for the Aqua subrange, meaning I've only got 2 left, Caribbean/Caribbean/Coral and Aqua/Aqua/Honeydew! I have a breeding pair for both, and have a pending inquiry about purchasing a Caribbean kid, and I'm on the pinglist for a hatchery that has Aqua kids, so I should be all set! Nests for an Aqua kid and a Cobalt kid were started today and will hatch on Monday! See you then (if I remember to ping)!

A couple nests have hatched since I last pinged, but I figured late is better than never! I still haven't gotten a Cobalt/Cobalt/Driftwood kid, however today I hatched not one, but two Cobalt/Cobalt/Latte kids (goddamn you, rng). Hopefully I'll be able to get that driftwood tert soon! Otherwise, since my last ping, I've acquired 5 more dragons for the Aqua subrange, meaning I've only got 2 left, Caribbean/Caribbean/Coral and Aqua/Aqua/Honeydew! I have a breeding pair for both, and have a pending inquiry about purchasing a Caribbean kid, and I'm on the pinglist for a hatchery that has Aqua kids, so I should be all set! Nests for an Aqua kid and a Cobalt kid were started today and will hatch on Monday! See you then (if I remember to ping)!
- lair quest
- art shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12