Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 20 to Nov 2 [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Note to self, because I remember things much better if I've seen them written somewhere: get all today's drops logged by five til rollover.
Note to self, because I remember things much better if I've seen them written somewhere: get all today's drops logged by five til rollover.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@phenri I'm currently stuck away from my computer and can't log entries into my sheet. I have them physically logged in person on paper, but probably wont be able to transfer them until some time tomorrow morning. I wont be on the leaderboards, I'm pretty much certain of that, but could it still count for badges at least? :(
@phenri I'm currently stuck away from my computer and can't log entries into my sheet. I have them physically logged in person on paper, but probably wont be able to transfer them until some time tomorrow morning. I wont be on the leaderboards, I'm pretty much certain of that, but could it still count for badges at least? :(
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Yes, that would be ok. As long as none of the drops occured after rollover c:
@Alestrius

Yes, that would be ok. As long as none of the drops occured after rollover c:
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
So, I entered my Screenshots (and got aware I forgot to screen a Weathered Gene y.y) If I find the screen tomorrow I enter it again but other then that I am done :3 Thank you for the hunt, it was fun <3
So, I entered my Screenshots (and got aware I forgot to screen a Weathered Gene y.y) If I find the screen tomorrow I enter it again but other then that I am done :3 Thank you for the hunt, it was fun <3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
i'll also be logging drops tomorrow morning, i have them all entered on my IF scavhunt sheet but i'm super tired and i need to sleep before work so i'll get them plugged into this sheet asap in the morning
i'll also be logging drops tomorrow morning, i have them all entered on my IF scavhunt sheet but i'm super tired and i need to sleep before work so i'll get them plugged into this sheet asap in the morning
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
ScavHunt Participants: [size=1]@Tserin, @Seraph822, @BlueStopSigns, @starlightvelaris, @remuslupn, @theVer, @shawolexotic, @Vampi, @BottledLightning, @Asterodea, @Chickensaur, @fuzzysherbet, @LynterriaHatake, @ShinyWoobat, @tamka, @Rulanir, @StarkHarkness, @Martine, @sockmonkeygerald, @itsscaryoutside, @MissNevermind, @MerlinMausi, @Korwa, @DarkWolf133, @Alestrius, @DelightedVilla, @Ocianne, @tigressRising, @Inei, @Bystander, @Taytenn, @Sightlesz, @gentleTendencies, @Autopsy, @Aquarreon, @Solstices, @Lela, @MintTangle, @ZippoFeuer, @minervamaga, @Aikoll, @Azurine, @dd2900, @PrincePotatoes, @Emmahaa, @Snek, @Rokkan, @Residual, @Juxta13, @buckembarnes, @kijauni, @Restless, @Polyhymnia, @suffragette, @ImGunnaCry, @betty, @Kaleran, @SilverOtter, @answer, @LordMaroo, @dragonflare92, @jumbledbyrd, @Vinyamar, @MandragoraAutumn, @Tsunamiscale , @GrimdarkRoxy, @Kumatan, @chamilet, @airdragon, @Fallenarrow, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Arwen, @Sidegrinder, @Murakali[/size] Hello, hello everyone! The RoR edition of ScavHunt has now come to an end and it's time for prizes! Congrats to [b]Residual[/b] for earning the most points! They'll get first pick of the prize packs! Congrats to [b]Snek[/b] for earning the most unique drops! They'll get second pick of the prize packs! Both Residual and Snek has also earned this special badge for earning top placements: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/887fS76.png[/img][/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] If you got picked as a winner, please post the amount of prizes corresponding to your placement (ie. if you got 3rd place, pick your top 3 prize packs). You have 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will get picked. All winners (except the two top placing participants) will be picked using random.org. Once winners of the first round has had their pick, the remaining 8 winners will be chosen. 1. Residual 2. Snek 3. Arwen 4. answer 5. gentleTendencies 6. DarkWolf133 7. LynterriaHatake 8. Polyhymnia 9. shawolexotic 10. theVer [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] I hope you had a lot of fun, got some great drops and that RoR treated you well. Thank you for participating and thank you to everyone who donated! <3
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Seraph822, @BlueStopSigns, @starlightvelaris, @remuslupn, @theVer, @shawolexotic, @Vampi, @BottledLightning, @Asterodea, @Chickensaur, @fuzzysherbet, @LynterriaHatake, @ShinyWoobat, @tamka, @Rulanir, @StarkHarkness, @Martine, @sockmonkeygerald, @itsscaryoutside, @MissNevermind, @MerlinMausi, @Korwa, @DarkWolf133, @Alestrius, @DelightedVilla, @Ocianne, @tigressRising, @Inei, @Bystander, @Taytenn, @Sightlesz, @gentleTendencies, @Autopsy, @Aquarreon, @Solstices, @Lela, @MintTangle, @ZippoFeuer, @minervamaga, @Aikoll, @Azurine, @dd2900, @PrincePotatoes, @Emmahaa, @Snek, @Rokkan, @Residual, @Juxta13, @buckembarnes, @kijauni, @Restless, @Polyhymnia, @suffragette, @ImGunnaCry, @betty, @Kaleran, @SilverOtter, @answer, @LordMaroo, @dragonflare92, @jumbledbyrd, @Vinyamar, @MandragoraAutumn, @Tsunamiscale , @GrimdarkRoxy, @Kumatan, @chamilet, @airdragon, @Fallenarrow, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Arwen, @Sidegrinder, @Murakali

Hello, hello everyone! The RoR edition of ScavHunt has now come to an end and it's time for prizes!

Congrats to Residual for earning the most points! They'll get first pick of the prize packs!
Congrats to Snek for earning the most unique drops! They'll get second pick of the prize packs!

Both Residual and Snek has also earned this special badge for earning top placements:
887fS76.png

If you got picked as a winner, please post the amount of prizes corresponding to your placement (ie. if you got 3rd place, pick your top 3 prize packs).
You have 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will get picked.
All winners (except the two top placing participants) will be picked using random.org.
Once winners of the first round has had their pick, the remaining 8 winners will be chosen.

1. Residual
2. Snek
3. Arwen
4. answer
5. gentleTendencies
6. DarkWolf133
7. LynterriaHatake
8. Polyhymnia
9. shawolexotic
10. theVer

I hope you had a lot of fun, got some great drops and that RoR treated you well.
Thank you for participating and thank you to everyone who donated! <3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri

Had a fantastic time! Thank you so very much. <3

1. Dip in the Wyrmwound
2. Fresh Disease
@Phenri

Had a fantastic time! Thank you so very much. <3

1. Dip in the Wyrmwound
2. Fresh Disease
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Well done to @Snek and @Residual - amazing run folks! I did try to catch up but they were definitely well deserved wins! :)

Thank you @Phenri for hosting such a cool event. This might be my favourite thing any flight has done so far (that I have seen). I hope I get the chance to do it again!

Very excited to be chosen to win a prize! This is my list:

1. Spreading Contamination
2. Cradle of Goop
3. Wyrmwound Finery
4. Seasonal Bounty
5. Mire-Mama
6. Dip in the Wyrmwound
7. Growling Beast
8. Snake Bite
9. King of the Wasteland

Thank you very much again for the brilliant event. You made coli grinding way more fun!
Well done to @Snek and @Residual - amazing run folks! I did try to catch up but they were definitely well deserved wins! :)

Thank you @Phenri for hosting such a cool event. This might be my favourite thing any flight has done so far (that I have seen). I hope I get the chance to do it again!

Very excited to be chosen to win a prize! This is my list:

1. Spreading Contamination
2. Cradle of Goop
3. Wyrmwound Finery
4. Seasonal Bounty
5. Mire-Mama
6. Dip in the Wyrmwound
7. Growling Beast
8. Snake Bite
9. King of the Wasteland

Thank you very much again for the brilliant event. You made coli grinding way more fun!
Oh, wow! Thanks gor running this!

1. Boneyard souvenirs
2. Fresh disease
3. Wyrmwood finery
Oh, wow! Thanks gor running this!

1. Boneyard souvenirs
2. Fresh disease
3. Wyrmwood finery
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Congrats everyone!!! This was such a fun event, thank you so much for hosting @Phenri!

Here’s my top 10 from the prize list:

1. Fresh Disease
2. Dip in the Wyrmwound
3. Cradle of Goop
4. Wasteland Wildlife
5. Spreading Contamination
6. Wyrmwound Finery
7. Autumn Adventure
8. Fierce Fighter
9. Sluggish Search
10. King of the Wasteland
Congrats everyone!!! This was such a fun event, thank you so much for hosting @Phenri!

Here’s my top 10 from the prize list:

1. Fresh Disease
2. Dip in the Wyrmwound
3. Cradle of Goop
4. Wasteland Wildlife
5. Spreading Contamination
6. Wyrmwound Finery
7. Autumn Adventure
8. Fierce Fighter
9. Sluggish Search
10. King of the Wasteland
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10