TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 20 to Nov 2 [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@tigressRising

Got them added, thank you for letting me know :D
@tigressRising

Got them added, thank you for letting me know :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri
Thank you and no problem! Is that updated for all sheets or just the master sheet?
@Phenri
Thank you and no problem! Is that updated for all sheets or just the master sheet?
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising
It should be updated for everyone - you might need to refresh the page, but that's about it ^^
@tigressRising
It should be updated for everyone - you might need to refresh the page, but that's about it ^^
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Upup~ :D
Upup~ :D
Accent Shop
I love this. Thank y'all so much for giving me a push to grind. I've needed that.
I love this. Thank y'all so much for giving me a push to grind. I've needed that.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Phenri

Hello! I have smol question: do we need screenshots for vials of hypnotic sight?
@Phenri

Hello! I have smol question: do we need screenshots for vials of hypnotic sight?
0gSKMbv.gif
@Phenri I had a Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp drop just now and the spreadsheet is showing it as a 1 star item, but the description shows it as a prismatic/shiny one.
@Phenri I had a Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp drop just now and the spreadsheet is showing it as a 1 star item, but the description shows it as a prismatic/shiny one.
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
Dagnabbit. I just picked up a second eliminate and was on such muscle memory I skipped right into the next fight instead of taking a shot of that one. Goodbye, 300 points; I hardly knew ye.
Dagnabbit. I just picked up a second eliminate and was on such muscle memory I skipped right into the next fight instead of taking a shot of that one. Goodbye, 300 points; I hardly knew ye.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Seraph822
Nope, Vials of Hypnotic Sight does not require a screenshot! :D

@minervamaga
Thank you for catching that, should be fixed now ^^
@Seraph822
Nope, Vials of Hypnotic Sight does not require a screenshot! :D

@minervamaga
Thank you for catching that, should be fixed now ^^
Accent Shop
@Phenri heya, for the screenshots, does it also work if we upload them directly into the sheet? (insert -> image -> image in cell)
Images can be made viewable by right clicking the cell and selecting "put image over cell". That way external services woudln't be necessary? I'm not sure if it requires anyone checking the sheets to make their own copy though (in order to be able to "modify" it and enlarge the image)?
I've uploaded one to my sheet in case you'd like to check. Thanks!
@Phenri heya, for the screenshots, does it also work if we upload them directly into the sheet? (insert -> image -> image in cell)
Images can be made viewable by right clicking the cell and selecting "put image over cell". That way external services woudln't be necessary? I'm not sure if it requires anyone checking the sheets to make their own copy though (in order to be able to "modify" it and enlarge the image)?
I've uploaded one to my sheet in case you'd like to check. Thanks!
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10