Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 20 to Nov 2 [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Peyp

gosh i'm so sorry to ping you again, but i have a missing item!
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet

(you're amazing)
@Peyp

gosh i'm so sorry to ping you again, but i have a missing item!
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet

(you're amazing)
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
Ooh! I didn't know it wasn't counting uniques properly. Fixed that on my sheet :D
Ooh! I didn't know it wasn't counting uniques properly. Fixed that on my sheet :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Residual
Sorry, missed the second ping, but I did check upon the thread. c:
The item is now added, I hope you're still enjoying the event. Thank you!
@Residual
Sorry, missed the second ping, but I did check upon the thread. c:
The item is now added, I hope you're still enjoying the event. Thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@peyp oh that's no problem! i assumed you guys were just busy with fest stuff [emoji=coatl love size=1] loving the event, you guys are doing awesome! thank you a ton [emoji=sun size=1]
@peyp
oh that's no problem! i assumed you guys were just busy with fest stuff

loving the event, you guys are doing awesome! thank you a ton
@Rulanir @Lela @Kriseis

Hello! Just giving you guys a small poke to remind you that there is a 20kt buy-in for this event and I have not yet received yours :D
@Rulanir @Lela @Kriseis

Hello! Just giving you guys a small poke to remind you that there is a 20kt buy-in for this event and I have not yet received yours :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri

I completely missed that, thank you for letting me know! Sending a PM.
@Phenri

I completely missed that, thank you for letting me know! Sending a PM.
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Phenri Terribly sorry; I missed that entirely. Thank you for letting me know; PM incoming!
@Phenri Terribly sorry; I missed that entirely. Thank you for letting me know; PM incoming!
@Phenri i wasn't 100% sure, does this end today (as in now) or at reset tonight? :o
@Phenri i wasn't 100% sure, does this end today (as in now) or at reset tonight? :o
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Seraph822, @BlueStopSigns, @starlightvelaris, @remuslupn, @theVer, @shawolexotic, @Vampi, @BottledLightning, @Asterodea, @Chickensaur, @fuzzysherbet, @LynterriaHatake, @ShinyWoobat, @tamka, @Rulanir, @StarkHarkness, @Martine, @sockmonkeygerald, @itsscaryoutside, @MissNevermind, @MerlinMausi, @Korwa, @Alestrius, @DelightedVilla, @Ocianne, @tigressRising, @Inei, @Bystander, @Taytenn, @Sightlesz, @gentleTendencies, @Autopsy, @Aquarreon, @Solstices, @Lela, @MintTangle, @ZippoFeuer, @minervamaga, @Aikoll, @Azurine, @dd2900, @PrincePotatoes, @Emmahaa, @Snek, @Rokkan, @Residual, @Juxta13, @buckembarnes, @kijauni, @Restless, @Polyhymnia, @suffragette, @ImGunnaCry, @betty, @Kaleran, @SilverOtter, @answer, @LordMaroo, @dragonflare92, @jumbledbyrd, @Vinyamar, @MandragoraAutumn, @Tsunamiscale , @GrimdarkRoxy, @Kumatan, @chamilet, @airdragon, @Fallenarrow, @Kriseis, @Arwen, @Sidegrinder

Hello everyone!
Since I've gotten a few people asking this questions, I thought I'd just make an announcement to make sure everyone is on the same page.

This event ends at rollover tonight (saturday the 2nd)!
Please do not log any drops after rollover.

This is also last chance if you want those adorable donation badges, but haven't yet sent items in :D

I'll start drawing the prizes sometime tomorrow when I'm awake and at least somewhat alive.
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Seraph822, @BlueStopSigns, @starlightvelaris, @remuslupn, @theVer, @shawolexotic, @Vampi, @BottledLightning, @Asterodea, @Chickensaur, @fuzzysherbet, @LynterriaHatake, @ShinyWoobat, @tamka, @Rulanir, @StarkHarkness, @Martine, @sockmonkeygerald, @itsscaryoutside, @MissNevermind, @MerlinMausi, @Korwa, @Alestrius, @DelightedVilla, @Ocianne, @tigressRising, @Inei, @Bystander, @Taytenn, @Sightlesz, @gentleTendencies, @Autopsy, @Aquarreon, @Solstices, @Lela, @MintTangle, @ZippoFeuer, @minervamaga, @Aikoll, @Azurine, @dd2900, @PrincePotatoes, @Emmahaa, @Snek, @Rokkan, @Residual, @Juxta13, @buckembarnes, @kijauni, @Restless, @Polyhymnia, @suffragette, @ImGunnaCry, @betty, @Kaleran, @SilverOtter, @answer, @LordMaroo, @dragonflare92, @jumbledbyrd, @Vinyamar, @MandragoraAutumn, @Tsunamiscale , @GrimdarkRoxy, @Kumatan, @chamilet, @airdragon, @Fallenarrow, @Kriseis, @Arwen, @Sidegrinder

Hello everyone!
Since I've gotten a few people asking this questions, I thought I'd just make an announcement to make sure everyone is on the same page.

This event ends at rollover tonight (saturday the 2nd)!
Please do not log any drops after rollover.

This is also last chance if you want those adorable donation badges, but haven't yet sent items in :D

I'll start drawing the prizes sometime tomorrow when I'm awake and at least somewhat alive.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
I finally managed getting the last unique drop I needed yesterday and have since quit logging (and tbf the coli grind altogether - my hand hurts xD) :D
Thanks for the clarification though! :)
I finally managed getting the last unique drop I needed yesterday and have since quit logging (and tbf the coli grind altogether - my hand hurts xD) :D
Thanks for the clarification though! :)
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10