Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 20 to Nov 2 [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Phenri Can we pay 20g for the entrance fee or is it treasure only?
@Phenri Can we pay 20g for the entrance fee or is it treasure only?
8Lpal06.gif
@BlueStopSigns
20g is totally fine :D
@BlueStopSigns
20g is totally fine :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Me: Alright, you need screenshots. Be cool and don't just click through quickly.
Me: *Sees a Gaoler gene on the loot page as I'm quickly clicking through to the next screen and fails to get a screenshot*

cool.

Uh. Took a screenshot of the gene in my hoard as soon as I realized my mistake. Let me know if doesn't count!!!!
Me: Alright, you need screenshots. Be cool and don't just click through quickly.
Me: *Sees a Gaoler gene on the loot page as I'm quickly clicking through to the next screen and fails to get a screenshot*

cool.

Uh. Took a screenshot of the gene in my hoard as soon as I realized my mistake. Let me know if doesn't count!!!!
I love scav hunts, thank you for organizing one! :)

I think it's awesome that we can turn in drops for badges too. Already made a copy of the spreadsheet and will send entry fee over in a bit. n_n
I love scav hunts, thank you for organizing one! :)

I think it's awesome that we can turn in drops for badges too. Already made a copy of the spreadsheet and will send entry fee over in a bit. n_n
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
I managed to do the same thing theVer did and clicked past a gene, I screenshotted it in my hoard and I could send it over as proof but if it doesn't count that's okay.
I managed to do the same thing theVer did and clicked past a gene, I screenshotted it in my hoard and I could send it over as proof but if it doesn't count that's okay.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@Phenri Sorry bout bothering u, but is it ok for me to put my link in the hub now? I'm not sure if my buy in is confirmed or not yet
@Phenri Sorry bout bothering u, but is it ok for me to put my link in the hub now? I'm not sure if my buy in is confirmed or not yet
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
@DelightedVilla @MissNevermind @theVer I'm sorry, but only coli screenshots counts [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@DelightedVilla @MissNevermind @theVer

I'm sorry, but only coli screenshots counts
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@/Phenri

Guess I've been confirmed now so nvm! Happy Almost RoR! :D
@/Phenri

Guess I've been confirmed now so nvm! Happy Almost RoR! :D
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
@DelightedVilla

Oh, I am so sorry, I mispinged you and didn't even answer your question. I'm a wee bit besides myself today.
I'm just gonna answer your question really quickly anyway, in case anyone might ask it again; yes! As soon as you've sent in your buy-in, you can start participating ^^
@DelightedVilla

Oh, I am so sorry, I mispinged you and didn't even answer your question. I'm a wee bit besides myself today.
I'm just gonna answer your question really quickly anyway, in case anyone might ask it again; yes! As soon as you've sent in your buy-in, you can start participating ^^
Accent Shop
Completely understandable, removed it from my sheet!
Completely understandable, removed it from my sheet!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10