Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 20 to Nov 2 [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vampi Since I was unable to see it until I made a copy of your sheet, it is much preffered that you upload them via some upload service [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Vampi

Since I was unable to see it until I made a copy of your sheet, it is much preffered that you upload them via some upload service
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri alrighty, will do! Thank you for checking and getting back to me! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@Phenri alrighty, will do! Thank you for checking and getting back to me!
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
@Phenri One more thing, I got 2 Clearwater Oracles and while they are in the drop down, they have no star rating.

EDIT: neither did the Bluelight Chipskink or the Crimson Rogue Tail Binding. I copied a new sheet, I wonder if it got messed up somehow?

3rd and last edit: Yeah, I screwed it up when I copied the data over to the new copy. Made a third copy and now it works. Sorry for the ping!
@Phenri One more thing, I got 2 Clearwater Oracles and while they are in the drop down, they have no star rating.

EDIT: neither did the Bluelight Chipskink or the Crimson Rogue Tail Binding. I copied a new sheet, I wonder if it got messed up somehow?

3rd and last edit: Yeah, I screwed it up when I copied the data over to the new copy. Made a third copy and now it works. Sorry for the ping!
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@Phenri Hi there! I don't think I see [item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet] in the spreadsheet? ;-;
@Phenri

Hi there! I don't think I see Teardrop Citrine Armlet in the spreadsheet? ;-;
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@minervamaga
Glad you were able to figure it out! If the bug happens again, try to simply refresh the tab with the sheet.

@Azurine
Added, thank you! :D
@minervamaga
Glad you were able to figure it out! If the bug happens again, try to simply refresh the tab with the sheet.

@Azurine
Added, thank you! :D
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri I got a vial of hypnotic sight, but I'm not sure if that counts as something that needs a screenshot?
@Phenri I got a vial of hypnotic sight, but I'm not sure if that counts as something that needs a screenshot?
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
@jumbledbyrd
Nope, Vial of Hypnotic Sight does not require a screenshot :D
@jumbledbyrd
Nope, Vial of Hypnotic Sight does not require a screenshot :D
Accent Shop
@Phenri awesome! Thanks :)
@Phenri awesome! Thanks :)
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
@Phenri

I have only 20 familiar drop spaces left and lots of venues and time to go. How should I go about adding more space so that the tracking sheet will recognize the added ones too?
@Phenri

I have only 20 familiar drop spaces left and lots of venues and time to go. How should I go about adding more space so that the tracking sheet will recognize the added ones too?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek I asked one of our resident spreadsheet wizards, and they gave me this handy-dandy little gif: [url=https://i.postimg.cc/brxgjKGX/lol.gif][img]https://i.postimg.cc/brxgjKGX/lol.gif[/img][/url] You select the rows from the bottom and up to the row right below the Apparel title. Then right click and add below. Alternatively you can use the "add rows" option in the bottom left and then drag the last row with inputs down.
@Snek

I asked one of our resident spreadsheet wizards, and they gave me this handy-dandy little gif:
lol.gif

You select the rows from the bottom and up to the row right below the Apparel title. Then right click and add below.

Alternatively you can use the "add rows" option in the bottom left and then drag the last row with inputs down.
Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10