Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 20 to Nov 2 [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
No worries about that! Thanks for the general answer! :D
No worries about that! Thanks for the general answer! :D
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
@Phenri Hi! I can't seem to find the Hippocampus Crate [item=Hippocampus Crate] on the Spreadsheet! Is it actually missing or am I just overlooking it?
@Phenri

Hi! I can't seem to find the Hippocampus Crate Hippocampus Crate on the Spreadsheet! Is it actually missing or am I just overlooking it?
z59oZrZ.png
@MerlinMausi

It was not, I've added it to the sheet ^^
@MerlinMausi

It was not, I've added it to the sheet ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Thank you! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
Thank you!
z59oZrZ.png
@Phenri

Wow! Awesome! Sending buy-in—tho one question. Is there a preffered venue to farm in?
@Phenri

Wow! Awesome! Sending buy-in—tho one question. Is there a preffered venue to farm in?
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

Nope, you farm exactly where you want! The only things in this event that are tied to a specific venue, is a few of the quests inside the spreadsheet. For this round, they are tied to the Mire :D
@arrowXflight

Nope, you farm exactly where you want! The only things in this event that are tied to a specific venue, is a few of the quests inside the spreadsheet. For this round, they are tied to the Mire :D
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri

Mk thanks! Also, is there a way to open up the spreadsheet via the app? I’m on a mobile iPad as my only platform so XD
@Phenri

Mk thanks! Also, is there a way to open up the spreadsheet via the app? I’m on a mobile iPad as my only platform so XD
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

You should be able to, but tbh, I'm not familiar with it ^^'
@arrowXflight

You should be able to, but tbh, I'm not familiar with it ^^'
Accent Shop
@Phenri

The screenshot has been removed! I’m donating the gene and erasing my memory
@Phenri

The screenshot has been removed! I’m donating the gene and erasing my memory
@Phenri I was farming Rainsong Jungle just a while ago, and I got the Paradise Zalis Crate, the Deadwood Boar Crate, and the Manticore Screamer Crate. But when I tried to add them to the sheet, it said that they didn't exist. Could you please add them to the spreadsheet?
@Phenri I was farming Rainsong Jungle just a while ago, and I got the Paradise Zalis Crate, the Deadwood Boar Crate, and the Manticore Screamer Crate. But when I tried to add them to the sheet, it said that they didn't exist. Could you please add them to the spreadsheet?
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10