Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Revenge is War [TvN/ Nobility challenge]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 27[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Kenda loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Rot, Naxor, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] The pack didn't stay in one place for long, Zorak didn't think it was a good idea to get too settled down at the moment. The skydancer knew it was a risk to just wander without knowledge of the land and if there would be clean water or food but it was still better than being sitting ducks for another attack. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Faye, Ribos, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] - I'll be breeding Ribos and Adanne once a nest opens tomorrow. *** [color=maroon] "They're getting smarter... left the area." Talamir commented to his father as he watched the other members of the pack scout for a scent trail. "We'll find them soon enough." Ribos growled. "Let's just find the direction they headed and get moving again." [/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong
Day 27

Status Effects:

-Kenda loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally

Soraka's Pack

Rot, Naxor, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

The pack didn't stay in one place for long, Zorak didn't think it was a good idea to get too settled down at the moment. The skydancer knew it was a risk to just wander without knowledge of the land and if there would be clean water or food but it was still better than being sitting ducks for another attack.

Ribos' Pack

Faye, Ribos, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

- I'll be breeding Ribos and Adanne once a nest opens tomorrow.

"They're getting smarter... left the area." Talamir commented to his father as he watched the other members of the pack scout for a scent trail.

"We'll find them soon enough." Ribos growled. "Let's just find the direction they headed and get moving again."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 28[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Kenda loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Astara, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Astara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir -Used a potion on Talamir -Regis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ribos [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** Adanne and Ribos are on a nest of 3 eggs [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** [color=maroon] Talamir didn't know whether to be pleased over the nest of three eggs or insulted that his parents were nesting and already talking about another heir. Was he being replaced? He'd done [i]everything[/i] right! [i]"No... it's just a backup if anything happens. Besides, Kenda and I are expected to have the next true heir."[/i] He turned his back to the nest and walked over to his mate, who was still recovering from burns after the last attack. "Does it still hurt?" "Nothing I can't handle." She glanced down at her leg and breathed light ice breath on it. "I found some herbs that help it heal and ice keeps it cooled off." "Good." He nodded, relieved she would recover without permanent damage to the limb. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Soraka, Allein, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Allein lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nepos -I used 1 potion on Soraka -Nepos and Naxor lost 1 LP and were replaced by Hack and Eclipse - I used 2 potions on Eclipse -Hack dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane Spearman [quote=Notable drops] [item=wintermane spearman] [/quote] - We are also at 22 (23 to be exact), which means we get a new dragon as well! *** [color=maroon] Injuries were minor but nearly ever dragon had some. It was a setback for sure when it came to distancing themselves from the mirror pack but Zorak continued pushing his dragons forward. [i]"We can't stop unless necessary. If they catch up then more dragons will die... they might not like this with their wounds but they'll get over it once they realize I saved their lives."[/i] Zorak huffed to himself as he continued walking deeper into the Plague territory. [/color]
Day 28

Status Effects:

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Astara, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Astara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir
-Used a potion on Talamir
-Regis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ribos
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Adanne and Ribos are on a nest of 3 eggs

3healthy_0dead.png

Talamir didn't know whether to be pleased over the nest of three eggs or insulted that his parents were nesting and already talking about another heir. Was he being replaced? He'd done everything right!

"No... it's just a backup if anything happens. Besides, Kenda and I are expected to have the next true heir."

He turned his back to the nest and walked over to his mate, who was still recovering from burns after the last attack. "Does it still hurt?"

"Nothing I can't handle." She glanced down at her leg and breathed light ice breath on it. "I found some herbs that help it heal and ice keeps it cooled off."

"Good." He nodded, relieved she would recover without permanent damage to the limb.

Soraka's Pack

Soraka, Allein, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Allein lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nepos
-I used 1 potion on Soraka
-Nepos and Naxor lost 1 LP and were replaced by Hack and Eclipse
- I used 2 potions on Eclipse
-Hack dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane Spearman
Notable drops wrote:
Wintermane Spearman

- We are also at 22 (23 to be exact), which means we get a new dragon as well!

Injuries were minor but nearly ever dragon had some. It was a setback for sure when it came to distancing themselves from the mirror pack but Zorak continued pushing his dragons forward.

"We can't stop unless necessary. If they catch up then more dragons will die... they might not like this with their wounds but they'll get over it once they realize I saved their lives." Zorak huffed to himself as he continued walking deeper into the Plague territory.

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 29[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Kenda loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Naxor, Hack, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Allein lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nepos -Nepos and Naxor lost 1LP and were replaced by Zorak and Rot -Hack lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse [quote=Notable drops] [item=acuity fragment] [/quote] - +4 tallies towards getting another dragon (27/33) *** Meet our newest member (And Zorak's future mate): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55905879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559059/55905879_350.png[/img] [/url] Asil *** [color=maroon] Dragons were getting weaker and more injured by the day. Zorak still pushed onward though, soon they'd be able to find a better defended place to call home right? ...The young dragon hoped he wasn't leading them to their deaths. Any survivors would surely blame him and he wasn't about to prove to any dragon that he was a bad leader. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Ribos, Adanne, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Talamir lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis -Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary - Used 1 potion on Ribos -Ribos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Astara -Ary dealt the last blow in battle and got the wintermane bownman -Ary lost 1 LP and was replaced by Oilette -Astara lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=wintermane bowman] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Ribos had made sure his dragons trained up as they waited for his hatchlings to hatch from their eggs. It was a setback on attacking Soraka and her pack for sure by letting them get further ahead... but he hoped by the time his pack caught up they'd be well versed in fighting and have the numbers to take out any of her mix and match 'pack'. [/color]
Day 29

Status Effects:

Soraka's Pack

Naxor, Hack, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Allein lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nepos
-Nepos and Naxor lost 1LP and were replaced by Zorak and Rot
-Hack lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse
Notable drops wrote:
Acuity Fragment
- +4 tallies towards getting another dragon (27/33)

Meet our newest member (And Zorak's future mate):

55905879_350.png

Asil

Dragons were getting weaker and more injured by the day. Zorak still pushed onward though, soon they'd be able to find a better defended place to call home right?

...The young dragon hoped he wasn't leading them to their deaths. Any survivors would surely blame him and he wasn't about to prove to any dragon that he was a bad leader.

Ribos' Pack

Ribos, Adanne, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Talamir lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis
-Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary
- Used 1 potion on Ribos
-Ribos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Astara
-Ary dealt the last blow in battle and got the wintermane bownman
-Ary lost 1 LP and was replaced by Oilette
-Astara lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Wintermane Bowman

Ribos had made sure his dragons trained up as they waited for his hatchlings to hatch from their eggs. It was a setback on attacking Soraka and her pack for sure by letting them get further ahead... but he hoped by the time his pack caught up they'd be well versed in fighting and have the numbers to take out any of her mix and match 'pack'.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 30[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Kenda loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Adanne, Ary, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ribos - Ary and Regis lost 1 LP and were replaced by Talamir and Astara -Talamir dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane bowman [quote=Notable drops] [item=wintermane bowman] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Another day of training... they were growing stronger. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hack, Nepos, and Rot will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. - Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the janustrap [quote=Notable drops] [item=janustrap] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Today was better... not perfect like the times Zorak barely recalled as a hatchling but better. [/color]
Day 30

Status Effects:

Ribos' Pack

Adanne, Ary, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ribos
- Ary and Regis lost 1 LP and were replaced by Talamir and Astara
-Talamir dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane bowman
Notable drops wrote:
Wintermane Bowman

Another day of training... they were growing stronger.

Soraka's Pack

Hack, Nepos, and Rot will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

- Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the janustrap
Notable drops wrote:
Janustrap

Today was better... not perfect like the times Zorak barely recalled as a hatchling but better.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 31[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Kenda loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hack, Rot, and Nexor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Allein [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Things were starting to look up for them. But the anticipation of another attack still hung over the dragons like a rain cloud. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Likon, Ary, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] It wouldn't be long now until they could start moving again. [/color]
Day 31

Status Effects:

Soraka's Pack

Hack, Rot, and Nexor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Allein
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Things were starting to look up for them. But the anticipation of another attack still hung over the dragons like a rain cloud.

Ribos' Pack

Likon, Ary, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/A

It wouldn't be long now until they could start moving again.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 32[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Likon, Astara, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. - Likon lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** Ribos and Adanne have three new hatchlings that will soon be competing to be their second heir: [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56009985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/560100/56009985.png[/img] [/url] Aleta [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56009986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/560100/56009986.png[/img] [/url] Lucious [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56009987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/560100/56009987.png[/img] [/url] Fain [/columns] Fain is currently in the lead due to being XXY black/ storm + having the ghost gene. *** [color=maroon] Three strong hatchlings had been born into the pack. Ribos watched them proudly as his offspring playfully bit and pawed at each other. Currently, he already had an idea of who he wanted to name his heir, Fain, but it wasn't time yet to decide if she really was strong enough. That would come once they were large enough to really learn how to fight. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hillia, Soraka, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] It was quiet... They could finally have a chance to relax and regain their strength. [/color]
Day 32

Status Effects:

N/A

Ribos' Pack

Likon, Astara, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

- Likon lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Ribos and Adanne have three new hatchlings that will soon be competing to be their second heir:

56009985.png

Aleta

56009986.png

Lucious

56009987.png

Fain

Fain is currently in the lead due to being XXY black/ storm + having the ghost gene.

Three strong hatchlings had been born into the pack. Ribos watched them proudly as his offspring playfully bit and pawed at each other. Currently, he already had an idea of who he wanted to name his heir, Fain, but it wasn't time yet to decide if she really was strong enough. That would come once they were large enough to really learn how to fight.

Soraka's Pack

Hillia, Soraka, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/A

It was quiet... They could finally have a chance to relax and regain their strength.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 33[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hillia, Allein, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Allein dealt the last blow in battle and got the greenroot janustrap [quote=Notable drops] [item=greenroot janustrap] [item=natural might fragment] [/quote] -Adanne has been poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally. *** [color=maroon] Zorak sat idly by in the shade while the other dragons in his pack went about gathering supplies from the area to form a somewhat permanent camp. Without any sign of Ribos and his pack, the skydancer had decided it was a good idea to rest while they could. [i]"We'll be fine here. They wanted to stop so we stopped... it won't be my fault if anything happens."[/i] He yawned and lazily preened his feathers, plucking out the old and gross ones to keep his wings as beautiful as his sapphire scales. [i]"I think I'm starting to get the hang of this leader stuff... Just keep the pack busy and they won't bother you. Trouble comes up, then take care of it- probably still by retreating at this point but in the future... In the future I want us to be strong enough to fight back."[/i] [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Talamir, Ribos, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary -Ary lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis - We used 1 potion on Talamir -Talamir dealt the last blow in battle and got the Smoke Gyre -Ribos lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=smoke gyre] [/quote] *** Talamir and Kenda are on a nest of 2 eggs: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** [color=maroon] Another stop for a temporary camp. Ribos curled his lip as his mate slept in the shade, her body thin from sickness she'd gotten from rotten meat. [i]"At least we had to stop anyway. Our hatchlings aren't strong enough to travel far and now Talamir is about to add to our ranks with his nest as well... Still, it's odd how fate always falls ill on my mate and my plans... I don't like it."[/i] He gave a low growl and scored the earth with his claws before walking over to the nest to curl protectively around his three hatchlings. They were growing up to be strong and he knew they'd make great warriors for the pack. [/color]
Day 33

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Hillia, Allein, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Allein dealt the last blow in battle and got the greenroot janustrap
Notable drops wrote:
Greenroot Janustrap Natural Might Fragment
-Adanne has been poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally.

Zorak sat idly by in the shade while the other dragons in his pack went about gathering supplies from the area to form a somewhat permanent camp. Without any sign of Ribos and his pack, the skydancer had decided it was a good idea to rest while they could.

"We'll be fine here. They wanted to stop so we stopped... it won't be my fault if anything happens." He yawned and lazily preened his feathers, plucking out the old and gross ones to keep his wings as beautiful as his sapphire scales. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this leader stuff... Just keep the pack busy and they won't bother you. Trouble comes up, then take care of it- probably still by retreating at this point but in the future... In the future I want us to be strong enough to fight back."

Ribos' Pack

Talamir, Ribos, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary
-Ary lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis
- We used 1 potion on Talamir
-Talamir dealt the last blow in battle and got the Smoke Gyre
-Ribos lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Smoke Gyre

Talamir and Kenda are on a nest of 2 eggs:

2healthy_0dead.png

Another stop for a temporary camp. Ribos curled his lip as his mate slept in the shade, her body thin from sickness she'd gotten from rotten meat. "At least we had to stop anyway. Our hatchlings aren't strong enough to travel far and now Talamir is about to add to our ranks with his nest as well... Still, it's odd how fate always falls ill on my mate and my plans... I don't like it."

He gave a low growl and scored the earth with his claws before walking over to the nest to curl protectively around his three hatchlings. They were growing up to be strong and he knew they'd make great warriors for the pack.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 34[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Adanne loses 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Naxor, Zorak, and Asil will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Zorak lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hilla - Hilla lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse - Asil lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=regeneration] [item=nebula starsilk cloak] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] -We can now counteract negative effects like vile bolts for 1 dragon. We can also use this stone to give a randomized dragon in Soraka's Pack 1/2 LP each day until the next dom. - We can now breed dragons or get a new dragon *** [color=maroon] Zorak glared at his brother as he returned to camp. The brothers had left together to explore the area on Asil's suggestion, as the pair hadn't spoken much since he'd been named heir. Things obviously hadn't gone well. Naxor was quick to show off his growing magic powers and had started a mild scuffle with a beast, which had ended with Zorak and his mate getting minor cuts from the fight. [i]"Next time Asil says we should spend time with family... I'm reminding her of this."[/i] [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Astara, Oilette, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Oilette lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir -Astara lost 1 LP in the last battle [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Some dragons were growing restless. Ribos was wondering if he should split the pack and let Talamir stay behind with his mother, mate, hatchlings, and younger siblings... It would save time to let them catch up and his son was strong; he could keep them safe if needed. [/color]
Day 34

Status Effects:

-Adanne loses 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Soraka's Pack

Naxor, Zorak, and Asil will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Zorak lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hilla
- Hilla lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse
- Asil lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Regeneration Nebula Starsilk Cloak Minor Health Potion
-We can now counteract negative effects like vile bolts for 1 dragon. We can also use this stone to give a randomized dragon in Soraka's Pack 1/2 LP each day until the next dom.
- We can now breed dragons or get a new dragon

Zorak glared at his brother as he returned to camp. The brothers had left together to explore the area on Asil's suggestion, as the pair hadn't spoken much since he'd been named heir.

Things obviously hadn't gone well. Naxor was quick to show off his growing magic powers and had started a mild scuffle with a beast, which had ended with Zorak and his mate getting minor cuts from the fight.
"Next time Asil says we should spend time with family... I'm reminding her of this."

Ribos' Pack

Astara, Oilette, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Oilette lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir
-Astara lost 1 LP in the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Some dragons were growing restless. Ribos was wondering if he should split the pack and let Talamir stay behind with his mother, mate, hatchlings, and younger siblings... It would save time to let them catch up and his son was strong; he could keep them safe if needed.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 35[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Adanne loses 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Astara, Likon, and Faye will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Faye lost 1 LP and was replaced by Adanne [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Adanne was on her last legs at this point. Ribos wasn't sure she'd make it despite how strong she'd gotten since the pack had formed. His hatchlings hadn't seen her since they'd hatched and caring for them without her was wearing down on his nerves at times. [i]"A few days more... if she can pull through by then... Otherwise we'll have to split the pack up and regroup later..."[/i] [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Nepos, Comus, and Rot will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** Well, no one can breed that I want to so I just went and snagged the cheapest dragon on the AH. Meet Comus: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55971784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559718/55971784_350.png[/img] [/url] *** [color=maroon] Their newest member, Comus, was raising suspicions again among the dragons in the pack. The guardian was quite scarred and despite his young age already appeared a seasoned warrior... fighting was all he seemed to know. Zorak questioned whether or not he should chase the larger, yet much younger, dragon out. Comus hadn't shown hostility towards the group however, and Soraka was willing to give him a chance... Zorak supposed it would benefit the group to have a skilled warrior in the group; especially if Ribos' pack were to show up again. [/color]
Day 35

Status Effects:

-Adanne loses 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Ribos' Pack

Astara, Likon, and Faye will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Faye lost 1 LP and was replaced by Adanne
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2

Adanne was on her last legs at this point. Ribos wasn't sure she'd make it despite how strong she'd gotten since the pack had formed. His hatchlings hadn't seen her since they'd hatched and caring for them without her was wearing down on his nerves at times.

"A few days more... if she can pull through by then... Otherwise we'll have to split the pack up and regroup later..."

Soraka's Pack

Nepos, Comus, and Rot will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Well, no one can breed that I want to so I just went and snagged the cheapest dragon on the AH.

Meet Comus:

55971784_350.png

Their newest member, Comus, was raising suspicions again among the dragons in the pack. The guardian was quite scarred and despite his young age already appeared a seasoned warrior... fighting was all he seemed to know.

Zorak questioned whether or not he should chase the larger, yet much younger, dragon out. Comus hadn't shown hostility towards the group however, and Soraka was willing to give him a chance... Zorak supposed it would benefit the group to have a skilled warrior in the group; especially if Ribos' pack were to show up again.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 36[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Adanne, Faye, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Faye lost 1LP and was replaced by Ribos [quote=Notable drops] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=fiery might fragment] [/quote] - Rot is poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally - Allein has suffered a burn and will lose double the normal LPs normally lost until the next dom tally *** Talamir and Kenda's nest has hatched, one of which got a wasp gene! [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56139069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561391/56139069.png[/img] [/url] Crypt[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56139070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561391/56139070.png[/img] [/url] Domnar[/columns] Crypt is currently in the lead for becoming heir but perhaps his brother will beat him. *** Then we have Ribos' three hatchlings finally ready to see who will be called heir based on the following points: Aleta: 1 Lucious: 2 Fain: 0 +1 for gene upgrade Pinkerton dropped a [item=intact stone relief] which means Fain will ascend to heir due to being the weakest yet best at making connections. *** [color=maroon] Ribos set out with the pack once more after deciding to make Fain the heir. Lucious had been the one he would've chosen but- as Adanne had finally gotten well enough to travel again- he let his mate select the heir. He could tell his youngest son was annoyed at not being selected but he'd get over it. Not even Talamir would take over spot as leader unless it was over his dead body- something he didn't plan on happening. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hack, Allein, and Nepos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Hack lost 1LP and was replaced by Eclipse -Allein lost 2LPs and was replaced by Rot [quote=Notable drops] [item=dark might fragment] [/quote] -A randomized dragon will work as a double agent each day and participate in the daily battles of Ribos' pack until the next dom. (for lore's sake if it isn't Hack then we'll say they were just spying from a distance) *** [color=maroon] The dragons were safe... for the most part. But it wasn't like Zorak could've done anything to prevent Hack from poisoning herself by accidentally eating a sick animal. He couldn't have prevented Allein's weak scales from causing an injury when the imperial was out gathering supplies for the camp. The young skydancer didn't understand why dragons were giving him blaming looks as he stretched out on a rock to bask in the sun. His job was to lead them yes, but what did they expect him to do about things he couldn't prevent? He didn't eat meat to know the prey was bad, the mirror should've been able to smell something was off. And Allein was just a fragile dragon, he wore armor to help with that, but Zorak couldn't keep accidents from happening to him. ...He could tell his brother, Naxor was enjoying the blaming... probably the one who started it too. [/color]
Day 36

Status Effects:

N/A

Ribos' Pack

Adanne, Faye, and Talamir will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Faye lost 1LP and was replaced by Ribos
Notable drops wrote:
Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Might Fragment
- Rot is poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally
- Allein has suffered a burn and will lose double the normal LPs normally lost until the next dom tally

Talamir and Kenda's nest has hatched, one of which got a wasp gene!

56139069.png

Crypt

56139070.png

Domnar

Crypt is currently in the lead for becoming heir but perhaps his brother will beat him.

Then we have Ribos' three hatchlings finally ready to see who will be called heir based on the following points:

Aleta: 1
Lucious: 2
Fain: 0 +1 for gene upgrade

Pinkerton dropped a Intact Stone Relief which means Fain will ascend to heir due to being the weakest yet best at making connections.

Ribos set out with the pack once more after deciding to make Fain the heir. Lucious had been the one he would've chosen but- as Adanne had finally gotten well enough to travel again- he let his mate select the heir. He could tell his youngest son was annoyed at not being selected but he'd get over it. Not even Talamir would take over spot as leader unless it was over his dead body- something he didn't plan on happening.

Soraka's Pack

Hack, Allein, and Nepos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Hack lost 1LP and was replaced by Eclipse
-Allein lost 2LPs and was replaced by Rot
Notable drops wrote:
Dark Might Fragment
-A randomized dragon will work as a double agent each day and participate in the daily battles of Ribos' pack until the next dom. (for lore's sake if it isn't Hack then we'll say they were just spying from a distance)

The dragons were safe... for the most part. But it wasn't like Zorak could've done anything to prevent Hack from poisoning herself by accidentally eating a sick animal. He couldn't have prevented Allein's weak scales from causing an injury when the imperial was out gathering supplies for the camp.

The young skydancer didn't understand why dragons were giving him blaming looks as he stretched out on a rock to bask in the sun. His job was to lead them yes, but what did they expect him to do about things he couldn't prevent? He didn't eat meat to know the prey was bad, the mirror should've been able to smell something was off. And Allein was just a fragile dragon, he wore armor to help with that, but Zorak couldn't keep accidents from happening to him.

...He could tell his brother, Naxor was enjoying the blaming... probably the one who started it too.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14