Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Revenge is War [TvN/ Nobility challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 You've been added! Sorry for the late response, things got a little busy irl (and I'll be at comic con this weekend) But I should be able to start this by next week once the last few hatchlings grow up!
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 You've been added! Sorry for the late response, things got a little busy irl (and I'll be at comic con this weekend) But I should be able to start this by next week once the last few hatchlings grow up!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 1[/b][/center] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Viriya, Aure, and Scared will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. - Viriya lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means the others called for backup and Nepos joined them. - Nepos earned the familiar for delivering the final blow in the battle. - Aure lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means the others called for backup and Hydro joined them. [quote=Notable drops] [item=satin pocketmouse] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] It had been a tough day of making dens and settling into the camp. Viriya and Aure had been injured and sent to the makeshift infirmary, though they would recover just fine. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Megam Mara, Adanne, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=broken flower pot]x2 [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Megam Mara led a hunting party to help teach the younger mirrors in the pack. While she doubted them at first the two quickly proved her wrong and the trio came back with enough meat for the rest of the pack.[/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233
Day 1

Soraka's Pack

Viriya, Aure, and Scared will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

- Viriya lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means the others called for backup and Nepos joined them.
- Nepos earned the familiar for delivering the final blow in the battle.
- Aure lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means the others called for backup and Hydro joined them.
Notable drops wrote:
Satin Pocketmouse

It had been a tough day of making dens and settling into the camp. Viriya and Aure had been injured and sent to the makeshift infirmary, though they would recover just fine.

Ribos' Pack

Megam Mara, Adanne, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Broken Flower Pot x2 Minor Health Potion

Megam Mara led a hunting party to help teach the younger mirrors in the pack. While she doubted them at first the two quickly proved her wrong and the trio came back with enough meat for the rest of the pack.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 2[/b][/center] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Sharky, Blouf, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Blouf lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means the others called for backup and Astara joined them - Viren lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, however the battles were over so backup wasn't called. [quote=Notable drops] [item=diseased might fragment] [item=broken flower pot] [/quote] -Ary has fallen ill and will lose 1/2 a life point each day until a new dominance is tallied! *** [color=maroon] Ribos was quite pleased with Shark's skills however, he was less than impressed by Blouf and Viren, not that he expected much from the two when they joined. Ary's sudden illness has also frustrated him as it has set back his plans to build a larger pack.[/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Rosegar, Scared, Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Lel lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means they called for back up and Viriya joined them. [quote=Notable drops] [item=concentration] [item=shining might fragment] [item=broken flower pot] [/quote] - Battle stone impacts are now doubled until a new dominance is tallied! (Ary will lose 1 life point instead of 1/2) - Allein and Ary are now infatuated with each other and may switch sides or nest together (starting on the opposing side's next turn and determined by rolling a die) *** [color=maroon] Soraka was pleased with the way the camp was coming together, though it had been unfortunate Lel had to go to the infirmary for some injuries- she favored her second in command quite a bit already. However, she was busy keeping a close watch on Allein, as the imperial seemed to look like he was hiding something and she didn't want trouble brought down on the pack so soon. [/color]
Day 2

Ribos' Pack

Sharky, Blouf, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Blouf lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means the others called for backup and Astara joined them
- Viren lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, however the battles were over so backup wasn't called.
Notable drops wrote:
Diseased Might Fragment Broken Flower Pot

-Ary has fallen ill and will lose 1/2 a life point each day until a new dominance is tallied!

Ribos was quite pleased with Shark's skills however, he was less than impressed by Blouf and Viren, not that he expected much from the two when they joined. Ary's sudden illness has also frustrated him as it has set back his plans to build a larger pack.

Soraka's Pack

Rosegar, Scared, Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Lel lost a life and was sent to the infirmary, which means they called for back up and Viriya joined them.
Notable drops wrote:
Concentration Shining Might Fragment Broken Flower Pot

- Battle stone impacts are now doubled until a new dominance is tallied! (Ary will lose 1 life point instead of 1/2)

- Allein and Ary are now infatuated with each other and may switch sides or nest together (starting on the opposing side's next turn and determined by rolling a die)

Soraka was pleased with the way the camp was coming together, though it had been unfortunate Lel had to go to the infirmary for some injuries- she favored her second in command quite a bit already. However, she was busy keeping a close watch on Allein, as the imperial seemed to look like he was hiding something and she didn't want trouble brought down on the pack so soon.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 3[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Ary loses 1 life due to the diseased might fragment. -We rolled a 3 so nothing happens with the Enamor infatuation. [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Lel, Soraka, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Soraka joined her second in command, Lel, to help gather food for the dragons back at their camp. It had been both to talk to the skydancer about perhaps taking over as active leader- Lel did do a better job at giving orders in a kind fashion- but she'd also wanted to watch Allein for the day, though the imperial was now acting normal and Soraka assumed he'd just been getting used to his new home. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Astara, and Megam Mara will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=broken flower pot]x2 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] The pack's strength was growing by the day as the younger mirrors learned to fight and hunt. Many were naturals at this, given they were mirrors Ribos wasn't surprised, but still wished the slackers would pull themselves together and prove their worth.[/color]
Day 3

Status Effects:
-Ary loses 1 life due to the diseased might fragment.
-We rolled a 3 so nothing happens with the Enamor infatuation.

Soraka's Pack

Lel, Soraka, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Soraka joined her second in command, Lel, to help gather food for the dragons back at their camp. It had been both to talk to the skydancer about perhaps taking over as active leader- Lel did do a better job at giving orders in a kind fashion- but she'd also wanted to watch Allein for the day, though the imperial was now acting normal and Soraka assumed he'd just been getting used to his new home.

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Astara, and Megam Mara will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Broken Flower Pot x2

The pack's strength was growing by the day as the younger mirrors learned to fight and hunt. Many were naturals at this, given they were mirrors Ribos wasn't surprised, but still wished the slackers would pull themselves together and prove their worth.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 4[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -A new dom week has started so each dragon gets 1/2 LP for surviving. -All status effects from last dom week are now gone. [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Allein, Eclipse, and Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. - Allein landed the final blow in the battle dropping the webwing so he gets to claim it for his vault [quote=Notable drops] [item=ruby webwing] [item=leafy pack] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Eclipse had been less than thrilled when he was selected to help out around the camp and gather food for others. He'd been raised as a prince and now was being asked to potentially ruin his garments and fetch his own food!? Still, the skydancer knew his lineage meant nothing here- especially after leaving the place it had- and so he had no choice but to help... at least he'd have the company of a strong imperial and the pack's second in command with him. Perhaps he could fall into their favor and get better duties from now on.[/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Pulse, Adanne, and Astara will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/a [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Pulse's savage attacks had gained him the place as Ribos' second in command and the Plague mirror wasn't disappointed when he saw the pale colored mirror return to camp with drying red on his claws from patrolling the area. Adanne seemed shaken up from whatever the patrol had fought but the shock appeared more directed at Pulse than the deceased enemies- Ribos shook his head, sooner or later she'd learn like their third party member, Astara had. Still, her faults could be overcome with some training... hopefully. [/color]
Day 4

Status Effects:
-A new dom week has started so each dragon gets 1/2 LP for surviving.
-All status effects from last dom week are now gone.

Soraka's Pack

Allein, Eclipse, and Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

- Allein landed the final blow in the battle dropping the webwing so he gets to claim it for his vault
Notable drops wrote:
Ruby Webwing Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion

Eclipse had been less than thrilled when he was selected to help out around the camp and gather food for others. He'd been raised as a prince and now was being asked to potentially ruin his garments and fetch his own food!? Still, the skydancer knew his lineage meant nothing here- especially after leaving the place it had- and so he had no choice but to help... at least he'd have the company of a strong imperial and the pack's second in command with him. Perhaps he could fall into their favor and get better duties from now on.

Ribos' Pack

Pulse, Adanne, and Astara will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/a

Pulse's savage attacks had gained him the place as Ribos' second in command and the Plague mirror wasn't disappointed when he saw the pale colored mirror return to camp with drying red on his claws from patrolling the area. Adanne seemed shaken up from whatever the patrol had fought but the shock appeared more directed at Pulse than the deceased enemies- Ribos shook his head, sooner or later she'd learn like their third party member, Astara had. Still, her faults could be overcome with some training... hopefully.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 5[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Ary, Adanne, and Ribos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Adanne gets the Coral Carpenter, as she landed the last blow for that battle. [quote=Notable drops] [item=coral carpenter] [item=leafy pack] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Adanne walked proudly back into camp with her coral carpenter in tow alongside Ary and their leader, Ribos. Surely the male mirror had to think highly of her for taming something that could burrow into coral cliffs- well should there ever be any around... maybe it could learn to burrow in the red sand here? She shrugged off her concern and continued to watch him for any sign of approval as their pack mates converged around them from their own hunting groups. Ribos merely took his pick of the prey and signaled for the others they could each- disheartening her momentarily- before seeing him beckoning her aside. Her pink eyes lit up at finally being recognized by the pack's leader like so many other had already and she hurried over with her own prey and new familiar. "As the best hunter so far and being the first to tame even a pathetic creature...I offer you the position as my mate, Adanne."[/color] So I finally got an open nest, these two are rtb, and it's time to begin the Nobility part of the challenge, which means nesting time for these two! And then they gave me two eggs [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Viriya, Soraka, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/a [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Camp had been peaceful for the day once again. Soraka continued to get to know the dragons in her pack but for the most part she was able to relax and let her worries over how things would fair for them fall away. The young mirror was even considering this place on the border between Nature and Plague as a sort of paradise for the dragons here. However, as she stared up at the night sky above, she couldn't help but wonder what had become of the mirror she'd considered to be a brother... Was Ribos still alive out there? Surely if he was he wouldn't still be holding a grudge against her or their past captor, Kai right? [/color]
Day 5

Status Effects:

N/A

Ribos' Pack

Ary, Adanne, and Ribos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Adanne gets the Coral Carpenter, as she landed the last blow for that battle.
Notable drops wrote:
Coral Carpenter Leafy Pack

Adanne walked proudly back into camp with her coral carpenter in tow alongside Ary and their leader, Ribos. Surely the male mirror had to think highly of her for taming something that could burrow into coral cliffs- well should there ever be any around... maybe it could learn to burrow in the red sand here? She shrugged off her concern and continued to watch him for any sign of approval as their pack mates converged around them from their own hunting groups. Ribos merely took his pick of the prey and signaled for the others they could each- disheartening her momentarily- before seeing him beckoning her aside. Her pink eyes lit up at finally being recognized by the pack's leader like so many other had already and she hurried over with her own prey and new familiar.

"As the best hunter so far and being the first to tame even a pathetic creature...I offer you the position as my mate, Adanne."

So I finally got an open nest, these two are rtb, and it's time to begin the Nobility part of the challenge, which means nesting time for these two!
And then they gave me two eggs
2healthy_0dead.png

Soraka's Pack

Viriya, Soraka, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/a

Camp had been peaceful for the day once again. Soraka continued to get to know the dragons in her pack but for the most part she was able to relax and let her worries over how things would fair for them fall away. The young mirror was even considering this place on the border between Nature and Plague as a sort of paradise for the dragons here. However, as she stared up at the night sky above, she couldn't help but wonder what had become of the mirror she'd considered to be a brother... Was Ribos still alive out there? Surely if he was he wouldn't still be holding a grudge against her or their past captor, Kai right?

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 6[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Aure, Hydro, and Rosegar will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Rosegar earned a Brown-spotted mith after landing the final blow in battle. [quote=Notable drops] [item=brown-spotted mith] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Rosegar grinned as she walked back to camp with her new familiar. Other dragons had already tamed their own and she was glad to have finally managed to do so as well. This one in particular seemed quite lazy and passive despite her attempts to bond with it and while she considered trying to see what would happen if she took some of its flowers, Rosegar decided that would only serve to upset it more than anything. The wildclaw smiled, enjoying watching the mith fly about the flowers on the Nature side of camp. Perhaps one day they'd reach a better understanding for each other. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Sharky, Viren, Ary will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Sharky gained an autumn dryad after landing the last blow in the battle -Ary lost a life point and was sent to the infirmary, which meant they had to call for backup and Adanne joined them -Sharky lost a life point and was sent to the infirmary, which meant they had to call for backup and Astara joined them -We dropped an apparel piece so two of the dragons can now breed! [quote=Notable drops] [item=autumn dryad] [item=leafy pack]x2 [item=date plumed jabbot] [/quote] Sharky and Ary are now on a nest of 3 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** [color=maroon] Ribos stared down at the other nest in displeasure. Sure, it would provide more soldiers for the pack but he hadn't expected dragons to start laying nests so soon after establishing the pack- especially when his hatchlings were yet to hatch. [i]"The nerve to do so... they even have a larger clutch than me."[/i] Still, the mirror couldn't just sabotage the nest and hurt their ranks. Sharky and Ary should consider themselves lucky they were decent warriors and hunters for the pack. The Plague dragon stalked away to attend to overseeing how the rest of the pack was and to make sure Blouf wasn't messing things up yet again for the pack. He wasn't sure why he let her stay... a waste of prey and space. [/color]
Day 6

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Aure, Hydro, and Rosegar will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Rosegar earned a Brown-spotted mith after landing the final blow in battle.
Notable drops wrote:
Brown-Spotted Mith

Rosegar grinned as she walked back to camp with her new familiar. Other dragons had already tamed their own and she was glad to have finally managed to do so as well. This one in particular seemed quite lazy and passive despite her attempts to bond with it and while she considered trying to see what would happen if she took some of its flowers, Rosegar decided that would only serve to upset it more than anything.
The wildclaw smiled, enjoying watching the mith fly about the flowers on the Nature side of camp. Perhaps one day they'd reach a better understanding for each other.

Ribos' Pack

Sharky, Viren, Ary will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Sharky gained an autumn dryad after landing the last blow in the battle
-Ary lost a life point and was sent to the infirmary, which meant they had to call for backup and Adanne joined them
-Sharky lost a life point and was sent to the infirmary, which meant they had to call for backup and Astara joined them
-We dropped an apparel piece so two of the dragons can now breed!
Notable drops wrote:
Autumn Dryad Leafy Pack x2 Date Plumed Jabbot

Sharky and Ary are now on a nest of 3

3healthy_0dead.png

Ribos stared down at the other nest in displeasure. Sure, it would provide more soldiers for the pack but he hadn't expected dragons to start laying nests so soon after establishing the pack- especially when his hatchlings were yet to hatch.

"The nerve to do so... they even have a larger clutch than me." Still, the mirror couldn't just sabotage the nest and hurt their ranks. Sharky and Ary should consider themselves lucky they were decent warriors and hunters for the pack.

The Plague dragon stalked away to attend to overseeing how the rest of the pack was and to make sure Blouf wasn't messing things up yet again for the pack. He wasn't sure why he let her stay... a waste of prey and space.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 7[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Ary, and Magam Mara will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -We dropped an apparel piece, which means we can breed dragons! [quote=Notable drops] [item=green lace wristlet] [item=broken flower pot] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Once more what had been meant for a temporary den was made all the more permanent and crowded. Ribos shook his head at the third nest as their eldest member, Megam Mara, attended to the two eggs she'd laid. [i]"At this rate we'll be overrun with hatchlings!"[/i] On one wing he knew that would mean their numbers were growing fast but on the other, Ribos couldn't stand the fact that all these hatchlings would slow the pack down until they were grown up.[/color] Viren and Megam Mara are now on a nest of 2! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Soraka, Nepos, and Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -We dropped a might fragment but there are no status effects in play so nothing happens. [quote=Notable drops] [item=might fragment] [item=broken flower pot] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Nothing was more peaceful than lying in the shade of trees with red sand under paw. Soraka stretched out lazily and watched her pack move about the camp doing their own thing... Everything was going just fine. [/color]
Day 7

Status Effects:

N/A

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Ary, and Magam Mara will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-We dropped an apparel piece, which means we can breed dragons!
Notable drops wrote:
Green Lace Wristlet Broken Flower Pot

Once more what had been meant for a temporary den was made all the more permanent and crowded. Ribos shook his head at the third nest as their eldest member, Megam Mara, attended to the two eggs she'd laid.

"At this rate we'll be overrun with hatchlings!" On one wing he knew that would mean their numbers were growing fast but on the other, Ribos couldn't stand the fact that all these hatchlings would slow the pack down until they were grown up.

Viren and Megam Mara are now on a nest of 2!

2healthy_0dead.png

Soraka's Pack

Soraka, Nepos, and Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-We dropped a might fragment but there are no status effects in play so nothing happens.
Notable drops wrote:
Might Fragment Broken Flower Pot

Nothing was more peaceful than lying in the shade of trees with red sand under paw. Soraka stretched out lazily and watched her pack move about the camp doing their own thing... Everything was going just fine.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 8[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Megam Mara, Ary, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Viren lost 1 LP, which means the others had to call for back up and Sharky joined them. [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x2 [item=minor health potion] [item=concentration] [/quote] -Battle stone effects will now be doubled until the next dominance tally *** [color=maroon] An injured dragon was one that could get left behind. Lucky for Viren his wounds weren't serious and the pack was unable to travel as they waited for their nests to hatch. He was left to tend the eggs while his mate went hunting instead. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Aure, Viriya, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/a [/quote] *** [color=maroon] One peaceful day after another... [/color]
Day 8

Status Effects:

N/A

Ribos' Pack

Megam Mara, Ary, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Viren lost 1 LP, which means the others had to call for back up and Sharky joined them.
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x2 Minor Health Potion Concentration

-Battle stone effects will now be doubled until the next dominance tally

An injured dragon was one that could get left behind. Lucky for Viren his wounds weren't serious and the pack was unable to travel as they waited for their nests to hatch. He was left to tend the eggs while his mate went hunting instead.

Soraka's Pack

Aure, Viriya, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/a

One peaceful day after another...

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 9[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] - Concentration: status effects are doubled until the next dominance tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Ribos, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Regis dealt the last blow in the battle and earned a plantation pincher -Sharky dealth the last blow in the battle and earned a silky webwing [quote=Notable drops] [item=plantation pincher] [item=silky webwing] [item=broken flower pot] [/quote] Ribos' nest has hatched and we have these two siblings who will compete to be deemed heir: [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55261463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/552615/55261463.png[/img] [/url] Della[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55261464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/552615/55261464.png[/img] [/url] Talamir [/columns] Their personalities (like the other dragons here) have been put into their bios! Once they grow up we'll be able to see who becomes the official heir. *** [color=maroon] Ribos stared down at the nest his hatchlings were currently play fighting in while Adanne slept nearby. They'd had a female and a male, Della and Talamir. They weren't much now but the male mirror hoped one day one would prove themselves to be worthy of taking on the mantle of his heir- and perhaps lead their own pack eventually as well. [i]"Della takes after her mother... a natural hunting crouch and strike."[/i] Ribos observed, admitting the young hatchling had some potential. [i]"Talamir is putting up quite a fight though. He's could become a strong fighter one day with training."[/i] The two pups snapped at each other's wings and tails as they rolled around in the small area. Ribos continued his mental appraisal of them, though he knew they weren't old enough to completely show who would become the superior sibling just yet. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Scared, Soraka, and Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=broken flower pot] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] The food was plentiful and the dragons had all seemed to finally adjust to the pack and luxurious oasis they'd found to live in. [/color] ------------------ Sorry for the lack of an update the day before! I'm currently sick and had some stuff to do irl but I wanted to post today while I was feeling better since Ribos' nest was ready to hatch (Yay cool XXY boy was born).
Day 9

Status Effects:

- Concentration: status effects are doubled until the next dominance tally

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Ribos, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Regis dealt the last blow in the battle and earned a plantation pincher
-Sharky dealth the last blow in the battle and earned a silky webwing
Notable drops wrote:
Plantation Pincher Silky Webwing Broken Flower Pot

Ribos' nest has hatched and we have these two siblings who will compete to be deemed heir:

55261463.png

Della

55261464.png

Talamir

Their personalities (like the other dragons here) have been put into their bios! Once they grow up we'll be able to see who becomes the official heir.

Ribos stared down at the nest his hatchlings were currently play fighting in while Adanne slept nearby. They'd had a female and a male, Della and Talamir. They weren't much now but the male mirror hoped one day one would prove themselves to be worthy of taking on the mantle of his heir- and perhaps lead their own pack eventually as well.

"Della takes after her mother... a natural hunting crouch and strike." Ribos observed, admitting the young hatchling had some potential. "Talamir is putting up quite a fight though. He's could become a strong fighter one day with training."

The two pups snapped at each other's wings and tails as they rolled around in the small area. Ribos continued his mental appraisal of them, though he knew they weren't old enough to completely show who would become the superior sibling just yet.

Soraka's Pack

Scared, Soraka, and Lel will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Broken Flower Pot

The food was plentiful and the dragons had all seemed to finally adjust to the pack and luxurious oasis they'd found to live in.

Sorry for the lack of an update the day before! I'm currently sick and had some stuff to do irl but I wanted to post today while I was feeling better since Ribos' nest was ready to hatch (Yay cool XXY boy was born).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14