Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Revenge is War [TvN/ Nobility challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 20[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled - Distortion -> today we Tails so Hack is with Soraka's pack [u]permanently[/u] - Aure and Poisontail are losing 1 LP until the next dom week [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Poisontail, and Astara will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Astara dealt the last blow and got the wildwood owl -Regis got a wildwood owl during his solo rounds to see if he survived the disaster [quote=Notable drops] [item=wildwood owl]x2 [item=brown birdskull wingpiece] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=haste] [item=leafy pack]x2 [item=sear] [item=brown birdskull headdress] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=date plumed anklets] [/quote] -Distortion: Della has a chance of joining the opposing faction due to it being Saturday. We flipped Tails so like Hack, she'll be joining Soraka's pack! -Haste: They must now do 60 coli rounds a day until the next dom tally -Aure has suffered magical burns and now loses double the LPs until the next dom tally A natural disaster has struck and 3 dragons die from the disaster: Pulse, Poisontail, and Viren died in the disaster. *** We have 11 familiars, which means we can get a new dragon! Meet Talamir's future mate/ the newest addition to the pack: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55609863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556099/55609863.png[/img] [/url] Kenda We also have 3 apparel pieces, which means we can get 3 more dragons or breed 3 pairs. I'll have a nest opening tomorrow so I'll be breeding a pair then and getting 2 dragons from the AH! *** [color=maroon] Two dragons had gone missing and Ribos was furious for their betrayal to his pack- his own daughter being one of them! Talamir had tried to warn him of Hack's strange behavior and betrayal yet he hadn't listened... He'd been too busy focusing on making his son stronger and finding him a suitable dragon to be his mate by going out to find dragons to recruit. ...He came back to the area in flames and his dragons fleeing as the fire began consuming the dry, dead thorny plants in the area. Talamir and Adanne had managed to maintain order and get most out but three dragons had died; their corpses were found among the ashes. Ribos hated seeing his second in command had been one of them. Everything was getting worse! Was Plaguebringer acting against him!? [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Nepos, Hack, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Hack dealt the last blow in battle and got the clown charger -Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl -Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the dryad -Soraka lost 1LP and was replaced by Eclipse -Hack dealt the last blow in battle and got the deaths-head stag [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x5 [item=clown charger] [item=wildwood owl] [item=dryad] [item=death's-head stag] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Hack returned with another mirror by the name of Della, both dragons eager to join Soraka's pack. Lel was hesitant at first but they were an accepting pack and they didn't seem like they wanted to cause problems, so she let them join with Soraka's persuasion- the mirror seemed to see something familiar in Della. Later that day they saw smoke in the distance as if something in the Scarred Wasteland had caught fire. Luckily, everything in their oasis was peaceful and left untouched by the flames in the distance. [/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233
Day 20

Status Effects:

-Status effects are doubled
- Distortion -> today we Tails so Hack is with Soraka's pack permanently
- Aure and Poisontail are losing 1 LP until the next dom week

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Poisontail, and Astara will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Astara dealt the last blow and got the wildwood owl
-Regis got a wildwood owl during his solo rounds to see if he survived the disaster
Notable drops wrote:
Wildwood Owl x2 Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Zephyr Might Fragment Haste Leafy Pack x2 Sear Brown Birdskull Headdress Minor Health Potion x2 Date Plumed Anklets
-Distortion: Della has a chance of joining the opposing faction due to it being Saturday. We flipped Tails so like Hack, she'll be joining Soraka's pack!
-Haste: They must now do 60 coli rounds a day until the next dom tally
-Aure has suffered magical burns and now loses double the LPs until the next dom tally

A natural disaster has struck and 3 dragons die from the disaster:

Pulse, Poisontail, and Viren died in the disaster.

We have 11 familiars, which means we can get a new dragon! Meet Talamir's future mate/ the newest addition to the pack:

55609863.png

Kenda

We also have 3 apparel pieces, which means we can get 3 more dragons or breed 3 pairs.

I'll have a nest opening tomorrow so I'll be breeding a pair then and getting 2 dragons from the AH!

Two dragons had gone missing and Ribos was furious for their betrayal to his pack- his own daughter being one of them! Talamir had tried to warn him of Hack's strange behavior and betrayal yet he hadn't listened... He'd been too busy focusing on making his son stronger and finding him a suitable dragon to be his mate by going out to find dragons to recruit.

...He came back to the area in flames and his dragons fleeing as the fire began consuming the dry, dead thorny plants in the area. Talamir and Adanne had managed to maintain order and get most out but three dragons had died; their corpses were found among the ashes. Ribos hated seeing his second in command had been one of them.

Everything was getting worse! Was Plaguebringer acting against him!?

Soraka's Pack

Nepos, Hack, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Hack dealt the last blow in battle and got the clown charger
-Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl
-Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the dryad
-Soraka lost 1LP and was replaced by Eclipse
-Hack dealt the last blow in battle and got the deaths-head stag
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x5 Clown Charger Wildwood Owl Dryad Death's-Head Stag

Hack returned with another mirror by the name of Della, both dragons eager to join Soraka's pack. Lel was hesitant at first but they were an accepting pack and they didn't seem like they wanted to cause problems, so she let them join with Soraka's persuasion- the mirror seemed to see something familiar in Della.

Later that day they saw smoke in the distance as if something in the Scarred Wasteland had caught fire. Luckily, everything in their oasis was peaceful and left untouched by the flames in the distance.

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
ohm? Can you please add me to the pinglist? I'm debating on starting up a challenge like this soon!
ohm? Can you please add me to the pinglist? I'm debating on starting up a challenge like this soon!
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 21[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -n/a [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hack, Lel, and Nepos will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Nepos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Della [quote=Notable drops] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=diseased might fragment] [item=charged might fragment] [item=clown crate] [/quote] -Ribos has been poisoned and will lose 1/2 a LP each day until the next dom tally -Hydro has fallen ill and will lose 1/2 a LP each day until the next dom tally -Sharky has been shocked by events in Ribos' pack and is considering leaving. If he loses any LPs before the next dom tally he'll join Soraka's pack -We dropped a loot crate, which means Hack, Nepos, and Lel gained +2 LPs! *** We reached 11 familiars, which means a new dragon joined the pack! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55648229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556483/55648229.png[/img] [/url] Anda *** [color=maroon] A small tundra had been found, lost and alone at the edges of their camp. Alarmed, Lel took the young hatchling in and welcomed her to stay with the pack. Everything was going well, dragons were thriving once again- aside from Hydro's recent bout of sickness. The skydancer was quite proud of how the pack was growing. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Oilette, Regis, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the bluefin charger [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack] [item=bluefin charger] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** Meet the 2 new dragons from the apparel drops: [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55402708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/554028/55402708.png[/img] [/url] Oilette[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55641553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556416/55641553.png[/img] [/url] Faye [/columns] We also used the third drop to have a nest... which ended up wegging me. *** [color=maroon] Poison made Ribos shiver as he laid in his makeshift den. Outside he could hear muttering from among the mirrors in his pack, though his mate, Adanne, was blocking his view of what was happening as she guarded him. No one knew who'd done it or if it was an inside job- a way to get back at him for the misfortune following them. He almost wouldn't blame them if it was... Plaguebringer seemed to hate his cause no matter how just he felt about getting justice for those who wronged him. "Father." Talamir's shadow fell across the entrance, blocking off what little light was coming in. "We found two new recruits... They're young, not much to lose, and Astara's nest will hatch within days." [i]"Only one egg? Would the hatchling even survive?"[/i] Ribos closed his eyes, too tired to respond. Claws scratched the ground in irritation as Talamir left. "...I'll make us strong again, father. Della will regret abandoning us." [/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong
Day 21

Status Effects:

-n/a

Soraka's Pack

Hack, Lel, and Nepos will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Nepos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Della
Notable drops wrote:
Natural Acuity Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Clown Crate
-Ribos has been poisoned and will lose 1/2 a LP each day until the next dom tally
-Hydro has fallen ill and will lose 1/2 a LP each day until the next dom tally
-Sharky has been shocked by events in Ribos' pack and is considering leaving. If he loses any LPs before the next dom tally he'll join Soraka's pack
-We dropped a loot crate, which means Hack, Nepos, and Lel gained +2 LPs!

We reached 11 familiars, which means a new dragon joined the pack!

55648229.png

Anda

A small tundra had been found, lost and alone at the edges of their camp. Alarmed, Lel took the young hatchling in and welcomed her to stay with the pack. Everything was going well, dragons were thriving once again- aside from Hydro's recent bout of sickness. The skydancer was quite proud of how the pack was growing.

Ribos' Pack

Oilette, Regis, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the bluefin charger
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack Bluefin Charger Minor Health Potion

Meet the 2 new dragons from the apparel drops:

55402708.png

Oilette

55641553.png

Faye

We also used the third drop to have a nest... which ended up wegging me.

Poison made Ribos shiver as he laid in his makeshift den. Outside he could hear muttering from among the mirrors in his pack, though his mate, Adanne, was blocking his view of what was happening as she guarded him.

No one knew who'd done it or if it was an inside job- a way to get back at him for the misfortune following them. He almost wouldn't blame them if it was... Plaguebringer seemed to hate his cause no matter how just he felt about getting justice for those who wronged him.

"Father." Talamir's shadow fell across the entrance, blocking off what little light was coming in. "We found two new recruits... They're young, not much to lose, and Astara's nest will hatch within days."

"Only one egg? Would the hatchling even survive?" Ribos closed his eyes, too tired to respond.

Claws scratched the ground in irritation as Talamir left. "...I'll make us strong again, father. Della will regret abandoning us."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 22[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Ribos and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day -Sharky has a chance to join Soraka's pack if he loses a life [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Sharky, Talmir, and Ribos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. - Sharky dealt the last blow in battle and got the grouse basilisk [quote=Notable drops] [item=natural might fragment] [item=grouse basilisk] [/quote] - Soraka has been poisoned and will lose 1/2 a LP every day *** [color=maroon] Talamir stalked towards the camp where his father's enemies resided. Next to him Oilette, Sharky, and Ary waited for his command. He took out a small bottle of smashed berries and dipped his claws into the poisonous gunk before flicking his tail. Instantly ice magic shot out from the mirrors next to him and soon after the alarmed cries of dragons began filling the air. Talamir ran forward and into the fleeing dragons, though his gaze quickly locked on one particular dragon: Della. "Traitor...!" He roared and leapt at her only for a grey and red mirror to block his attack. His claws slashed along her flanks and the mirror his father hated so much- if he remembered correctly- fell from the attack. She was still alive but he was more focused on taking out his sister at the moment. "T-Talamir don't! This place is-" He lunged and cut her off with a strong bite to the neck as if she was only prey while his claws scored down her flank. Her struggles and swipes at his face and neck weakened and went limp and Talamir released her before walking away from the chaos. "We did what we came here for! Let's go!" [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Scared, Hydro, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the bluefin charger -Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and go the greenroot janustrap [quote=Notable drops] [item=bluefin charger] [item=greenroot janustrap] [item=congeal] [item=vile bolt] [/quote] - Della has become discontent with the pack and is considering leaving. If she loses a LP before the next dom tally she'll return to Ribos' pack. - Dragon Allein has fallen ill and will lose 1/2 a LP daily - A natural disaster has hit the clan and 3 dragons have died: Viriya, Della, and Aure *** [color=maroon] Death had seeped into the camp and Lel could barely comprehend what had happened. Soraka had tried to explain the dragon that must've been behind it but the poison had rendered her too exhausted to say much. The skydancer was deeply troubled by the situation and stared down at her now sleeping hatchlings and her adopted tundra hatchling. It was a miracle they'd managed to get the hatchlings out unharmed, though it had meant the Viriya's sacrifice... The wildclaw would be missing- all three of their deceased pack members would be missed. [/color]
Day 22

Status Effects:

-Ribos and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day
-Sharky has a chance to join Soraka's pack if he loses a life

Ribos' Pack

Sharky, Talmir, and Ribos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

- Sharky dealt the last blow in battle and got the grouse basilisk
Notable drops wrote:
Natural Might Fragment Grouse Basilisk
- Soraka has been poisoned and will lose 1/2 a LP every day

Talamir stalked towards the camp where his father's enemies resided. Next to him Oilette, Sharky, and Ary waited for his command. He took out a small bottle of smashed berries and dipped his claws into the poisonous gunk before flicking his tail.

Instantly ice magic shot out from the mirrors next to him and soon after the alarmed cries of dragons began filling the air. Talamir ran forward and into the fleeing dragons, though his gaze quickly locked on one particular dragon: Della.

"Traitor...!" He roared and leapt at her only for a grey and red mirror to block his attack.

His claws slashed along her flanks and the mirror his father hated so much- if he remembered correctly- fell from the attack. She was still alive but he was more focused on taking out his sister at the moment.

"T-Talamir don't! This place is-" He lunged and cut her off with a strong bite to the neck as if she was only prey while his claws scored down her flank.

Her struggles and swipes at his face and neck weakened and went limp and Talamir released her before walking away from the chaos. "We did what we came here for! Let's go!"

Soraka's Pack

Scared, Hydro, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the bluefin charger
-Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and go the greenroot janustrap
Notable drops wrote:
Bluefin Charger Greenroot Janustrap Congeal Vile Bolt
- Della has become discontent with the pack and is considering leaving. If she loses a LP before the next dom tally she'll return to Ribos' pack.
- Dragon Allein has fallen ill and will lose 1/2 a LP daily
- A natural disaster has hit the clan and 3 dragons have died: Viriya, Della, and Aure

Death had seeped into the camp and Lel could barely comprehend what had happened. Soraka had tried to explain the dragon that must've been behind it but the poison had rendered her too exhausted to say much.

The skydancer was deeply troubled by the situation and stared down at her now sleeping hatchlings and her adopted tundra hatchling. It was a miracle they'd managed to get the hatchlings out unharmed, though it had meant the Viriya's sacrifice... The wildclaw would be missing- all three of their deceased pack members would be missed.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 23[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Ribos, Soraka, Allein, and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day -Sharky has a chance to join Soraka's pack if he loses a life [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Talamir, Oilette, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Oilette lost 1LP [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x2 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] The pack basked in the success of Talamir's recent attack while the obsidian mirror stretched lazily in the sun listening to their praise. His father was proud of him and his sister was gone. Perhaps he'd bring the glory of success to his pack. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Scared, Allein, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Soraka lost 1LP and was replaced by Eclipse [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Everyone was slowly recovering after the attack. Nothing had followed up and they weren't about to chase down the mirrors who'd done it... but it wouldn't be forgotten and Lel was making sure no one let their guard down. [/color]
Day 23

Status Effects:

-Ribos, Soraka, Allein, and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day

Ribos' Pack

Talamir, Oilette, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Oilette lost 1LP
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x2

The pack basked in the success of Talamir's recent attack while the obsidian mirror stretched lazily in the sun listening to their praise. His father was proud of him and his sister was gone. Perhaps he'd bring the glory of success to his pack.

Soraka's Pack

Scared, Allein, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Soraka lost 1LP and was replaced by Eclipse
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Everyone was slowly recovering after the attack. Nothing had followed up and they weren't about to chase down the mirrors who'd done it... but it wouldn't be forgotten and Lel was making sure no one let their guard down.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 24[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Ribos, Soraka, Allein, and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day -Sharky has a chance to join Soraka's pack if he loses a life [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Talamir, Regis, and Ribos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=natural might fragment] [item=leafy pack]x2 [/quote] - Hack was poisoned and will now lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally *** [color=maroon] Several dragons had fallen ill from diseased meat. It was a setback but the pack wouldn't be set back by that fact. Ribos had even sent out Regis to cause some damage and keep their enemies on their toes and even from a distance the pack could see the flames burning through the trees on the Nature-Plague border where Soraka's pack was located. If you couldn't freeze them to death then try to kill them with fire. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Scared, Allein, and Hydro will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=frosted pocketmouse] [item=silky webwing] [item=sear] [item=wildwood crate] [item=natural might fragment]x2 [item=white wooly coat] [item=leafy pack] [/quote] -Ary was magically burned and will lose double the usual LPs until the next dom tally -Astara and Adanne were poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally - A natural disaster has struck Soraka's pack and 3 dragons will die: Hydro, Alanis, and Scared -We can breed some dragons or get a new hatchling *** The heir will be selected based on the following points: Zorak: 18 (got a frosted pocket mouse) Alanis: 5 +1 for eyes +1 for inheriting an uncommon tert over a common one (7) Naxor: 12 (got a silky webwing) Zorak is most likely to become heir Pinkerton gave us a [item=heartred croaker leg] which means the most likely heir, Zorak, has become heir! *** [color=maroon] The flames had claimed the lives of three pack members- two of which Lel held dearly. Hydro had tried saving their daughter Alanis but neither had made it out. It wasn't much of a silver lining but it meant one less dragon she'd need to decide between while selecting her heir... not that it was much of a ceremony. Her first hatched son, Zorak was given the title and that was all that was said about it. Her hatchlings were obviously both disappointed in the way the announcement was made but there were more important concerns to address at the moment, like finding a new place to make camp. [/color]
Day 24

Status Effects:

-Ribos, Soraka, Allein, and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day

Ribos' Pack

Talamir, Regis, and Ribos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Natural Might Fragment Leafy Pack x2
- Hack was poisoned and will now lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Several dragons had fallen ill from diseased meat. It was a setback but the pack wouldn't be set back by that fact. Ribos had even sent out Regis to cause some damage and keep their enemies on their toes and even from a distance the pack could see the flames burning through the trees on the Nature-Plague border where Soraka's pack was located.

If you couldn't freeze them to death then try to kill them with fire.

Soraka's Pack

Scared, Allein, and Hydro will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Frosted Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Sear Wildwood Crate Natural Might Fragment x2 White Wooly Coat Leafy Pack
-Ary was magically burned and will lose double the usual LPs until the next dom tally
-Astara and Adanne were poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally
- A natural disaster has struck Soraka's pack and 3 dragons will die: Hydro, Alanis, and Scared
-We can breed some dragons or get a new hatchling

The heir will be selected based on the following points:

Zorak: 18 (got a frosted pocket mouse)
Alanis: 5 +1 for eyes +1 for inheriting an uncommon tert over a common one (7)
Naxor: 12 (got a silky webwing)

Zorak is most likely to become heir

Pinkerton gave us a Heartred Croaker Leg which means the most likely heir, Zorak, has become heir!

The flames had claimed the lives of three pack members- two of which Lel held dearly. Hydro had tried saving their daughter Alanis but neither had made it out. It wasn't much of a silver lining but it meant one less dragon she'd need to decide between while selecting her heir... not that it was much of a ceremony.

Her first hatched son, Zorak was given the title and that was all that was said about it. Her hatchlings were obviously both disappointed in the way the announcement was made but there were more important concerns to address at the moment, like finding a new place to make camp.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 25[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Ribos, Soraka, Allein, Astara, Adanne, Hack, and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day -Sharky has a chance to join Soraka's pack if he loses a life -Ary will lose double the LPs normally lost [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Adanne, Talamir, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Talamir lost 1 LP and was replaced by Oilette -Oilette dealt the last blow in battle and got the crowned bonepriest -Sharky lost 1LP and was replaced by Kenda [quote=Notable drops] [item=crowned bonepriest] [item=concentration] [item=leaf bolt] [/quote] -Sharky has joined Soraka's pack due to losing a LP - Soraka has been poisoned *** Regis' nest has hatched and we flipped heads, which means their son survived! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55761265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/557613/55761265.png[/img] [/url] Likon *** [color=maroon] The new addition to the pack was something Ribos had been looking forward to. It was a shame only one hatchling had come out of the nest but one was better than nothing. ... At least it was until that same day Sharky unexpectedly announced he'd had enough and had left to join the enemy with no explanation. Ribos and Talamir both swore to end Soraka and her pack for stealing their allies. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hack, Soraka, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the greenroot janustrap [quote=Notable drops] [item=greenroot janustrap] [item=concentration] [item=jungle slash] [item=bloodscale chest guard] [/quote] -Effects are now tripled due to the built up concentrations -Astara and Adanne have been poisoned - We can once again breed or get another dragon *** The pack has come across a hatchling and have decided to take it in. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55745896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/557459/55745896.png[/img] [/url] Hilla *** [color=maroon] A lost hatchling was taken into the pack and soon after a mirror from Ribos' pack found them asking to join. Lel and several of the others recognized him from the first attack on their camp and declined his request. However, the mirror continued to come back and follow them around at the edges of their new camp until the skydancer agreed... as long as he was kept under close watch. No one believed for a second that he was on their side. [/color]
Day 25

Status Effects:

-Ribos, Soraka, Allein, Astara, Adanne, Hack, and Hydro lose 1/2 a LP a day
-Ary will lose double the LPs normally lost

Ribos' Pack

Adanne, Talamir, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Talamir lost 1 LP and was replaced by Oilette
-Oilette dealt the last blow in battle and got the crowned bonepriest
-Sharky lost 1LP and was replaced by Kenda
Notable drops wrote:
Crowned Bonepriest Concentration Leaf Bolt
-Sharky has joined Soraka's pack due to losing a LP
- Soraka has been poisoned

Regis' nest has hatched and we flipped heads, which means their son survived!

55761265.png

Likon

The new addition to the pack was something Ribos had been looking forward to. It was a shame only one hatchling had come out of the nest but one was better than nothing.

... At least it was until that same day Sharky unexpectedly announced he'd had enough and had left to join the enemy with no explanation.

Ribos and Talamir both swore to end Soraka and her pack for stealing their allies.

Soraka's Pack

Hack, Soraka, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the greenroot janustrap
Notable drops wrote:
Greenroot Janustrap Concentration Jungle Slash Bloodscale Chest Guard
-Effects are now tripled due to the built up concentrations
-Astara and Adanne have been poisoned
- We can once again breed or get another dragon

The pack has come across a hatchling and have decided to take it in.

55745896.png

Hilla

A lost hatchling was taken into the pack and soon after a mirror from Ribos' pack found them asking to join.

Lel and several of the others recognized him from the first attack on their camp and declined his request. However, the mirror continued to come back and follow them around at the edges of their new camp until the skydancer agreed... as long as he was kept under close watch.

No one believed for a second that he was on their side.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 26[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Adanne, Oilette, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Ary dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice [quote=Notable drops] [item=eliminate] [item=cockatrice] [item=date plumed jabbot] [/quote] -Sharky has the most health to level ratio and was eliminated - We can now breed or buy a new dragon *** [color=maroon] A fire had broken out, ruining Ribos' chance to strike back at Soraka and her pack. Kenda had received burns that would need treated but at least he could say they took out that traitor, Sharky in the attack. Nothing was for waste. Their enemy was growing weak and were no longer united or living a peaceful life with food at hand anytime they felt like having a snack. ...They were weakening. Ribos would see that he was victorious before long. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Naxor, Sharky, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the bamboo phytocat -Naxor lost 1LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=sear] [item=bamboo phytocat] [/quote] -Kenda will now lose 1/2 a LP due to magical burn -A natural disaster has struck and 2 dragons died: Anda and Lel *** The pack met a guardian who decided to join them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54565657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545657/54565657.png[/img] [/url] Rot *** [color=maroon] A fire had started during the battle Ribos had brought to them, which thankfully separated the packs and ended the fighting... but not without casualties. Naxor had been minorly injured while Anda and their leader, Lel, had died after being trapped by the flames. ...It was almost ironic that the fire dragon had died that way but the gravity of the situation took away the dark humor in fate's hand. Zorak's time had come to lead sooner than anyone had expected and despite his eagerness to command the pack, the young skydancer was doubting his abilities to keep the dragons together. Soraka of course was willing to help but with the loss of three dragons- as Sharky had been slaughtered by the dragons he'd turned his back to- most of the dragons seemed ready to leave the area. Even with their new member's help with finding a new place, keeping the pack together would be a difficult task. [/color]
Day 26

Status Effects:

N/A

Ribos' Pack

Adanne, Oilette, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Ary dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice
Notable drops wrote:
Eliminate Cockatrice Date Plumed Jabbot
-Sharky has the most health to level ratio and was eliminated
- We can now breed or buy a new dragon

A fire had broken out, ruining Ribos' chance to strike back at Soraka and her pack. Kenda had received burns that would need treated but at least he could say they took out that traitor, Sharky in the attack.

Nothing was for waste. Their enemy was growing weak and were no longer united or living a peaceful life with food at hand anytime they felt like having a snack.
...They were weakening. Ribos would see that he was victorious before long.

Soraka's Pack

Naxor, Sharky, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the bamboo phytocat
-Naxor lost 1LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Sear Bamboo Phytocat
-Kenda will now lose 1/2 a LP due to magical burn
-A natural disaster has struck and 2 dragons died: Anda and Lel

The pack met a guardian who decided to join them.

54565657.png

Rot

A fire had started during the battle Ribos had brought to them, which thankfully separated the packs and ended the fighting... but not without casualties. Naxor had been minorly injured while Anda and their leader, Lel, had died after being trapped by the flames.

...It was almost ironic that the fire dragon had died that way but the gravity of the situation took away the dark humor in fate's hand. Zorak's time had come to lead sooner than anyone had expected and despite his eagerness to command the pack, the young skydancer was doubting his abilities to keep the dragons together.

Soraka of course was willing to help but with the loss of three dragons- as Sharky had been slaughtered by the dragons he'd turned his back to- most of the dragons seemed ready to leave the area. Even with their new member's help with finding a new place, keeping the pack together would be a difficult task.

Can we get an F in chat for Soraka's pack who just trying to have a peaceful life and then dragons died
Can we also get an F in chat for Lel, for she has been through so much with the responsibility of leading her pack and lost her mate, her child, and now her life
Can we get an F in chat for Soraka's pack who just trying to have a peaceful life and then dragons died
Can we also get an F in chat for Lel, for she has been through so much with the responsibility of leading her pack and lost her mate, her child, and now her life
Man that's so rough. I'm still gunning for Soraka's party though.
I think I wanna try one of these runs sometime but there are so many rules.
Man that's so rough. I'm still gunning for Soraka's party though.
I think I wanna try one of these runs sometime but there are so many rules.
GD7On40.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14