Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Revenge is War [TvN/ Nobility challenge]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Bring me to your king

Omg I'm half-rooting for Ribos' pack to live
Bring me to your king

Omg I'm half-rooting for Ribos' pack to live
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 45[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Talamir, Astara, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Astara dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane bowman -Astara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kenda -Ary and Kenda lost 1 LP and were replaced by Likon and Oilette - Likon and Talamir lost 1 LP and were replaced by Adanne and Faye - We used 1 potion on Adanne -Oilette lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis -Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane bowman -We used 1 potion on Regis -Faye and Adanne lost 1 LP and were replaced by Lucious and Fain -Fain lost 1 LP during the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=wintermane bowman]x2 [item=minor health potion] [item=ward] [/quote] - Domnar will suffer only 1/2 the LP penalties until the next dom period *** Regis' nest hatched however both hatchlings flipped tails so neither survived. *** Domnar was rtb, which means we'll have his first set of heirs coming soon [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** [color=maroon] The eggs had rotted and the hatchlings inside inevitably died. Regis blamed Astara for it. She'd argued back of course but he merely ignored it and left her to fume. All he wanted was to aid Ribos in creating a strong pack yet all he'd managed so far was one barely capable son and two dead eggs. [i]"I'm one of the strongest mirrors here! My hatchlings should be thriving... it's that weak blood from their mother... What else could it be?"[/i] He shook his head and gave a growl of annoyance before channeling his fire magic into his claws and slashing into a piece of prey, searing it to the point of being uneatable. [i]"... No... it's fine. I can try becoming second in command by getting stronger... unbeatable![/i] [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Eclipse, Zorak, and Hack will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** No one was rtb that I would like to breed so we got a new dragon instead: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54014551] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540146/54014551_350.png[/img] [/url] Kabocha *** [color=maroon] The new dragon was kept under close watch. Dragons whispered among themselves when she wasn't around. Kabocha [i]seemed[/i] like a nice dragon but after Comus' recent betrayal no one was wanting to let their guard down. [/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception
Day 45

Status Effects:

N/A

Ribos' Pack

Talamir, Astara, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Astara dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane bowman
-Astara lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kenda
-Ary and Kenda lost 1 LP and were replaced by Likon and Oilette
- Likon and Talamir lost 1 LP and were replaced by Adanne and Faye
- We used 1 potion on Adanne
-Oilette lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis
-Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wintermane bowman
-We used 1 potion on Regis
-Faye and Adanne lost 1 LP and were replaced by Lucious and Fain
-Fain lost 1 LP during the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Wintermane Bowman x2 Minor Health Potion Ward
- Domnar will suffer only 1/2 the LP penalties until the next dom period

Regis' nest hatched however both hatchlings flipped tails so neither survived.

Domnar was rtb, which means we'll have his first set of heirs coming soon

3healthy_0dead.png

The eggs had rotted and the hatchlings inside inevitably died. Regis blamed Astara for it. She'd argued back of course but he merely ignored it and left her to fume. All he wanted was to aid Ribos in creating a strong pack yet all he'd managed so far was one barely capable son and two dead eggs.

"I'm one of the strongest mirrors here! My hatchlings should be thriving... it's that weak blood from their mother... What else could it be?" He shook his head and gave a growl of annoyance before channeling his fire magic into his claws and slashing into a piece of prey, searing it to the point of being uneatable. "... No... it's fine. I can try becoming second in command by getting stronger... unbeatable!

Soraka's Pack

Eclipse, Zorak, and Hack will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

No one was rtb that I would like to breed so we got a new dragon instead:

54014551_350.png

Kabocha

The new dragon was kept under close watch. Dragons whispered among themselves when she wasn't around. Kabocha seemed like a nice dragon but after Comus' recent betrayal no one was wanting to let their guard down.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
nooo, poor Regis [emoji=mirror sad size=2]
nooo, poor Regis
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 46[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Domnar will only suffer 1/2 damage normally taken until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Oilette, Likon, and Aleta will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Faye [quote=Notable drops] [item=diseased might fragment] [/quote] -Comus will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally *** Fain was rtb, which means we'll have her first set of heirs coming soon [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** [color=maroon] Fain sighed and stared down at her three eggs. Becoming a parent was expected of her since she was deemed heir- and she had been fine with eventually becoming a mother- but the father of her hatchlings wasn't the dragon she preferred. Her gaze fell on Comus as the guardian slept in a makeshift nest at the very edge of the temporary camp- not part of the pack but still close enough to guide them. She'd fallen for the guardian almost immediately but Ribos would never have approved if any of her hatchlings become guardians. Likon was the only logical choice after debating so long between not caring or caving into expectations. The violet scaled mirror was nicer than most of the pack and the two had often spent time together as friends... She just didn't really see him as a mate. Regardless, she'd love her hatchlings and let him father them as well should he choose. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Rot, Allein, and Hilla will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. - Hilla and Rot lost 1 LP and were replaced by Kabocha and Hack -Kabocha lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nepos [quote=Notable drops] n/a [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Things slowly began to settle down... for now. [/color]
Day 46

Status Effects:

-Domnar will only suffer 1/2 damage normally taken until the next dom tally

Ribos' Pack

Oilette, Likon, and Aleta will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Faye
Notable drops wrote:
Diseased Might Fragment
-Comus will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Fain was rtb, which means we'll have her first set of heirs coming soon

3healthy_0dead.png

Fain sighed and stared down at her three eggs. Becoming a parent was expected of her since she was deemed heir- and she had been fine with eventually becoming a mother- but the father of her hatchlings wasn't the dragon she preferred.

Her gaze fell on Comus as the guardian slept in a makeshift nest at the very edge of the temporary camp- not part of the pack but still close enough to guide them. She'd fallen for the guardian almost immediately but Ribos would never have approved if any of her hatchlings become guardians. Likon was the only logical choice after debating so long between not caring or caving into expectations. The violet scaled mirror was nicer than most of the pack and the two had often spent time together as friends... She just didn't really see him as a mate.

Regardless, she'd love her hatchlings and let him father them as well should he choose.

Soraka's Pack

Rot, Allein, and Hilla will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

- Hilla and Rot lost 1 LP and were replaced by Kabocha and Hack
-Kabocha lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nepos
Notable drops wrote:
n/a

Things slowly began to settle down... for now.

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 47[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Domnar will only suffer 1/2 damage normally taken until the next dom tally -Comus will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Kabocha, Naxor, and Jadzia will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Jadzia lost 1 LP and was replaced by Zorak -Kabocha lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=envenom] [/quote] - Regis has been poisoned and will lose 1/2LP each day until the next dom tally - Faye has been killed due to poisoning *** Time to see who will become heir: Jadzia: 1 Avon: 1 +1 for gene upgrade Avon is the most likely heir. Pinkerton dropped [item=sewer sludge], which means Avon will become heir! *** [color=maroon] The choice for heir had been obvious. Avon was his son so why wouldn't he be named heir? Zorak felt as if Asil's opinion had been different but the fae would no longer speak of the matter to him. He shrugged it off, the announcement had already been made and Avon was clearly enjoying the fact he'd been chosen. "Zorak, we've managed to get ourselves a prisoner." Eclipse landed gracefully in front of him before looking back at his companions. "She's one of Ribos' daughters... what should we do with her?" He walked past the exiled prince and over to the bound mirror. "...Take her to the outskirts of camp and chain her. I don't want her to overhear our plans." [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Comus, and Aleta will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Comus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fain -Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Oilette -Fain lost 1 LP and was replaced by Likon - We used 1 potion on Oilette and 1 potion on Regis -Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=frozen acuity fragment] [/quote] - Aleta will join Soraka's pack due to losing a LP *** [color=maroon] Aleta's betray was something Ribos was expecting to happen at this point- given what his last daughter did. No matter though, she'd learn her lesson in time... maybe even come crawling back for forgiveness- she wouldn't find any from him. Faye's death and Regis' poisoning were oddly aligned with his daughter's disappearance. He couldn't be sure if it was her doing or one of Soraka's dragons but either way, they'd wish they hadn't. [/color]
Day 47

Status Effects:

-Comus will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Soraka's Pack

Kabocha, Naxor, and Jadzia will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Jadzia lost 1 LP and was replaced by Zorak
-Kabocha lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Envenom
- Regis has been poisoned and will lose 1/2LP each day until the next dom tally
- Faye has been killed due to poisoning

Time to see who will become heir:

Jadzia: 1
Avon: 1 +1 for gene upgrade

Avon is the most likely heir.

Pinkerton dropped Sewer Sludge , which means Avon will become heir!

The choice for heir had been obvious. Avon was his son so why wouldn't he be named heir? Zorak felt as if Asil's opinion had been different but the fae would no longer speak of the matter to him. He shrugged it off, the announcement had already been made and Avon was clearly enjoying the fact he'd been chosen.

"Zorak, we've managed to get ourselves a prisoner." Eclipse landed gracefully in front of him before looking back at his companions. "She's one of Ribos' daughters... what should we do with her?"

He walked past the exiled prince and over to the bound mirror. "...Take her to the outskirts of camp and chain her. I don't want her to overhear our plans."

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Comus, and Aleta will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Comus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fain
-Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Oilette
-Fain lost 1 LP and was replaced by Likon
- We used 1 potion on Oilette and 1 potion on Regis
-Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2 Frozen Acuity Fragment
- Aleta will join Soraka's pack due to losing a LP

Aleta's betray was something Ribos was expecting to happen at this point- given what his last daughter did. No matter though, she'd learn her lesson in time... maybe even come crawling back for forgiveness- she wouldn't find any from him.

Faye's death and Regis' poisoning were oddly aligned with his daughter's disappearance. He couldn't be sure if it was her doing or one of Soraka's dragons but either way, they'd wish they hadn't.
FAYE NOOOOO
i didn't even know she existed, lol

also Aleta what the hell did you just do
FAYE NOOOOO
i didn't even know she existed, lol

also Aleta what the hell did you just do
@Tanukiception lol true! The most Faye has contributed to the story is having a nest with Domnar... and well... given what happened with his brother, I'm not sure Aleta is the reason Faye might've died [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
@Tanukiception lol true! The most Faye has contributed to the story is having a nest with Domnar... and well... given what happened with his brother, I'm not sure Aleta is the reason Faye might've died
[quote name="DeathSpecter" date="2019-11-07 15:01:43" ] @Tanukiception lol true! The most Faye has contributed to the story is having a nest with Domnar... and well... given what happened with his brother, I'm not sure Aleta is the reason Faye might've died [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [/quote] @DeathSpecter oh oh dear man, I'm so hyped for when Domnar's kids hatch
DeathSpecter wrote on 2019-11-07 15:01:43:
@Tanukiception lol true! The most Faye has contributed to the story is having a nest with Domnar... and well... given what happened with his brother, I'm not sure Aleta is the reason Faye might've died
@DeathSpecter

oh
oh dear
man, I'm so hyped for when Domnar's kids hatch
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 48[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Domnar will only suffer 1/2 damage normally taken until the next dom tally -Comus and Regis will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Avon, Aleta, and Kabocha will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Avon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Emiri -Emiri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse [quote=Notable drops] [item=acuity fragment] [/quote] - We added 4 tallies towards getting a new dragon and are now at 36, which means we can get 1 new dragon! *** [color=maroon] The pack was settling down after the recent additions. Soraka felt guilty for keeping Aleta prisoner given she was Ribos' daughter but after last time knew better than to trust his lineage. She knew Ribos would be coming down on the pack to kill them and was glad Zorak was at least sensible enough to make preparations to leave the camp. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Ribos, Lucious, and Kenda will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Kenda lost 1 LP and was replaced by Domnar -Domnar and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Adanne and Comus - We used 1 potion on Ribos -Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fain [quote=Notable drops] [item=nebula starsilk cloak] [/quote] -We can now breed some dragons or buy a new dragon - Adanne has lost all her LPs and must flip a coin to see if one of her familiars dies in her stead: We got heads for 1 so that familiar dies in her place. *** [color=maroon] Nothing much happened to the pack as they built up their strength while waiting for nests to hatch. One of the beasts they used to ward off other wandering dragons died but it was no matter. It was only a beast after all and just one less mouth to feed. [/color]
Day 48

Status Effects:

-Comus and Regis will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Soraka's Pack

Avon, Aleta, and Kabocha will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Avon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Emiri
-Emiri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse
Notable drops wrote:
Acuity Fragment
- We added 4 tallies towards getting a new dragon and are now at 36, which means we can get 1 new dragon!

The pack was settling down after the recent additions. Soraka felt guilty for keeping Aleta prisoner given she was Ribos' daughter but after last time knew better than to trust his lineage. She knew Ribos would be coming down on the pack to kill them and was glad Zorak was at least sensible enough to make preparations to leave the camp.

Ribos' Pack

Ribos, Lucious, and Kenda will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Kenda lost 1 LP and was replaced by Domnar
-Domnar and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Adanne and Comus
- We used 1 potion on Ribos
-Adanne lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fain
Notable drops wrote:
Nebula Starsilk Cloak
-We can now breed some dragons or buy a new dragon
- Adanne has lost all her LPs and must flip a coin to see if one of her familiars dies in her stead: We got heads for 1 so that familiar dies in her place.

Nothing much happened to the pack as they built up their strength while waiting for nests to hatch. One of the beasts they used to ward off other wandering dragons died but it was no matter. It was only a beast after all and just one less mouth to feed.
oh man. That was too close to Adanne dying!
oh man. That was too close to Adanne dying!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14