Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Revenge is War [TvN/ Nobility challenge]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 37[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] - Rot is losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally -Allein will lose double the LPs lost until the next dom tally - One of Soraka's members will work as a double agent until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Asil, Aleta, and Fain will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Fain lost 1LP and was replaced by Likon -Asil lost 1LP and was replaced by Oilette [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] The fact they'd caught a fae spying on them as they traveled gave Ribos incentive to move the pack faster. Talamir's hatchlings were keeping them from going further than they could have but at least it was better than staying put like they had been. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Soraka, Hilla, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Hilla lost 1LP and was replaced by Comus -I used 1 potion on Eclipse -Comus lost 1LP and was replaced by Rot -Rot lost 1LP and was replaced by Nepos [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Asil had left to keep tabs on the mirror pack led by Ribos in hopes of keeping dragons safe and impressing Zorak with the initiative. She came back injured after being caught, her scales had probably easily given her away... Zorak was furious with her for leaving and doing that, though it was clearly out of worry for her. Still, it wasn't that bad, just a few small cuts on her wings; nothing that wouldn't damage her flight. [/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong
Day 37

Status Effects:

- Rot is losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally
-Allein will lose double the LPs lost until the next dom tally
- One of Soraka's members will work as a double agent until the next dom tally

Ribos' Pack

Asil, Aleta, and Fain will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Fain lost 1LP and was replaced by Likon
-Asil lost 1LP and was replaced by Oilette
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

The fact they'd caught a fae spying on them as they traveled gave Ribos incentive to move the pack faster. Talamir's hatchlings were keeping them from going further than they could have but at least it was better than staying put like they had been.

Soraka's Pack

Soraka, Hilla, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Hilla lost 1LP and was replaced by Comus
-I used 1 potion on Eclipse
-Comus lost 1LP and was replaced by Rot
-Rot lost 1LP and was replaced by Nepos
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Asil had left to keep tabs on the mirror pack led by Ribos in hopes of keeping dragons safe and impressing Zorak with the initiative. She came back injured after being caught, her scales had probably easily given her away...

Zorak was furious with her for leaving and doing that, though it was clearly out of worry for her. Still, it wasn't that bad, just a few small cuts on her wings; nothing that wouldn't damage her flight.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 38[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] - Rot is losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally -Allein will lose double the LPs lost until the next dom tally - One of Soraka's members will work as a double agent until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Rot, Eclipse and Hilla will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Rot dealt the last blow in battle and got the coral basilisk -Eclipse dealt the last blow in battle and got the janustrap -Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Naxor [quote=Notable drops] [item=coral basilisk] [item=janustrap] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Asil fell ill the next day after Zorak returned to camp after checking up on the progress Ribos' pack was making against them. The fae slept most of the day and while he was starting to consider moving again, the decision was finally made to stay. The other dragons weren't aware of the other pack slowly catching up but with two unwell dragons Zorak didn't want to worry them any further... whether that was a mistake or not he couldn't be sure. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Zorak, Talamir, and Lucious will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Lucious lost 1 LP and was replaced by Astara -Astara lost 1 LP and war replaced by Fain [quote=Notable drops] [item=diseased might fragment] [/quote] - We rolled a 6 so Zorak stole the might fragment for his pack's hoard and brought the effect with him. - Asil will now lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally *** [color=maroon] Talamir despised being around his younger siblings. They were weak and lacked yet still thought they would ever take over the pack? Ridiculous. He look over his shoulder at his two sons walking along silently beside him, occasionally knocking into each other and snarling playfully. He still wasn't quite sure which he'd call heir but Crypt was starting to seem like the most likely... [/color]
Day 38

Status Effects:

- Rot is losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Soraka's Pack

Rot, Eclipse and Hilla will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Rot dealt the last blow in battle and got the coral basilisk
-Eclipse dealt the last blow in battle and got the janustrap
-Rot lost 1 LP and was replaced by Naxor
Notable drops wrote:
Coral Basilisk Janustrap

Asil fell ill the next day after Zorak returned to camp after checking up on the progress Ribos' pack was making against them. The fae slept most of the day and while he was starting to consider moving again, the decision was finally made to stay.

The other dragons weren't aware of the other pack slowly catching up but with two unwell dragons Zorak didn't want to worry them any further... whether that was a mistake or not he couldn't be sure.

Ribos' Pack

Zorak, Talamir, and Lucious will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Lucious lost 1 LP and was replaced by Astara
-Astara lost 1 LP and war replaced by Fain
Notable drops wrote:
Diseased Might Fragment
- We rolled a 6 so Zorak stole the might fragment for his pack's hoard and brought the effect with him.
- Asil will now lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Talamir despised being around his younger siblings. They were weak and lacked yet still thought they would ever take over the pack? Ridiculous. He look over his shoulder at his two sons walking along silently beside him, occasionally knocking into each other and snarling playfully. He still wasn't quite sure which he'd call heir but Crypt was starting to seem like the most likely...

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Oml Zorak you messed up so bad
Oml Zorak you messed up so bad
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 39[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] - Rot and Asil are losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally -Allein will lose double the LPs lost until the next dom tally - One of Soraka's members will work as a double agent until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Hilla, Ribos, and Aleta will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. - Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious -Hillia lost 1 LP and was replaced by Faye -Lucious lost 1LP and was replaced by Regis -Ribos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fain -We used 1 potion on Regis -Faye and Fain lost 1LP and were replaced by Oilette and Astara -Astara dealt the last blow in battle and got the zeeba [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=zeeba] [/quote] *** Time to see who our next heir will be! Crypt: 2 +1 for gene upgrade Domnar: 1 Crypt is the most likely heir. Pinkerton dropped a [item=scholar] which means the most likely heir has been killed and the second in line, Domnar, will become heir. *** [color=maroon] Talamir stared at the mess of wounded dragons after they fought off the much larger ridgeback. They had fought well despite having minor cuts and bruises but that wasn't what concerned him at the moment; he was still trying to find Crypt so he could name his first born heir. Instead he found Domnar hunched over his brother's corpse. Crypt had been slain by the looks of it and a scowl crossed Talamir's face. "What happened, Domnar?" His remaining son stared up at him. "The ridgeback killed him... I-I'm sorry. It should've been me..." There was silence between the two for a moment before Talamir bowed his head and turned away; this would be hard for Kenda to hear. "Come on, let's get the news over with." Domnar grinned as his father's back turned away from him and he scraped his claws clean in the iron-rich sand before following. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Nepos, Zorak, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Hilla got too close to Ribos' pack and had ran back to camp injured and fearful they'd follow her. Zorak noticed immediately and confronted her about the attack before convincing her to keep quiet about it before other dragons began getting nervous. While the ridgeback reluctantly agreed, Zorak was sure his brother was beginning to suspect something was off. He'd have to watch Naxor closely- he didn't doubt his brother would try to steal the position of leader. [/color]
Day 39

Status Effects:

- Rot and Asil are losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Ribos' Pack

Hilla, Ribos, and Aleta will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

- Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious
-Hillia lost 1 LP and was replaced by Faye
-Lucious lost 1LP and was replaced by Regis
-Ribos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fain
-We used 1 potion on Regis
-Faye and Fain lost 1LP and were replaced by Oilette and Astara
-Astara dealt the last blow in battle and got the zeeba
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Zeeba

Time to see who our next heir will be!

Crypt: 2 +1 for gene upgrade
Domnar: 1

Crypt is the most likely heir.

Pinkerton dropped a Scholar which means the most likely heir has been killed and the second in line, Domnar, will become heir.

Talamir stared at the mess of wounded dragons after they fought off the much larger ridgeback. They had fought well despite having minor cuts and bruises but that wasn't what concerned him at the moment; he was still trying to find Crypt so he could name his first born heir.

Instead he found Domnar hunched over his brother's corpse. Crypt had been slain by the looks of it and a scowl crossed Talamir's face. "What happened, Domnar?"

His remaining son stared up at him. "The ridgeback killed him... I-I'm sorry. It should've been me..."

There was silence between the two for a moment before Talamir bowed his head and turned away; this would be hard for Kenda to hear. "Come on, let's get the news over with."

Domnar grinned as his father's back turned away from him and he scraped his claws clean in the iron-rich sand before following.

Soraka's Pack

Nepos, Zorak, and Eclipse will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Hilla got too close to Ribos' pack and had ran back to camp injured and fearful they'd follow her. Zorak noticed immediately and confronted her about the attack before convincing her to keep quiet about it before other dragons began getting nervous.

While the ridgeback reluctantly agreed, Zorak was sure his brother was beginning to suspect something was off. He'd have to watch Naxor closely- he didn't doubt his brother would try to steal the position of leader.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @Toastsong[/size] [center][b]Day 40[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] - Rot and Asil are losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally -Allein will lose double the LPs lost until the next dom tally - One of Soraka's members will work as a double agent until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Allein, Aleta, and Faye will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Two dragons fell lightly ill once more but nothing serious enough to slow down the pack. If anything, it urged them onward. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hack, Zorak, and Nepos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Hack lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil -Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=wildwood owl] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=nebula starsilk shawl] [item=jungle slash] [/quote] - Fain and Likon have been poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally (aka just today, lucky them) - We can now breed or get a new dragon from the AH (will probably breed Naxor with Rot for drama, as his brother Zorak is rtb with Asil once a nest opens up) *** [color=maroon] Nests were being prepared for Asil and Rot. Zorak was glad to know more dragons would be born into his pack but... the fact Naxor seemed to be doing this more for intimidation did get under the skydancer's scales. Most dragons still weren't aware of the threat that was starting to loom over them once more. [/color]
Day 40

Status Effects:

- Rot and Asil are losing 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally

Ribos' Pack

Allein, Aleta, and Faye will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Two dragons fell lightly ill once more but nothing serious enough to slow down the pack. If anything, it urged them onward.

Soraka's Pack

Hack, Zorak, and Nepos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Hack lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil
-Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Wildwood Owl Natural Acuity Fragment Nebula Starsilk Shawl Jungle Slash
- Fain and Likon have been poisoned and will lose 1/2 LP each day until the next dom tally (aka just today, lucky them)
- We can now breed or get a new dragon from the AH (will probably breed Naxor with Rot for drama, as his brother Zorak is rtb with Asil once a nest opens up)

Nests were being prepared for Asil and Rot. Zorak was glad to know more dragons would be born into his pack but... the fact Naxor seemed to be doing this more for intimidation did get under the skydancer's scales.

Most dragons still weren't aware of the threat that was starting to loom over them once more.
omg i forgot that my name was now tanukiception

if it doesn't bother you, could you change Toastsong to Tanukiception?

but anyways

Domnar you are sick.
omg i forgot that my name was now tanukiception

if it doesn't bother you, could you change Toastsong to Tanukiception?

but anyways

Domnar you are sick.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 41[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Rot, Comus, and Hack will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** Zorak and Asil are on a nest of 2 eggs! [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] And we'll be putting Naxor and Rot on a nest tomorrow when one opens up *** [color=maroon] The two eggs sat in the nest. Zorak swore he'd keep them safe for as long as they stayed here. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Astara, and Likon will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Adanne -Adanne and Astara lost 1 LP and were replaced by Domnar and Kenda - Domnar lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Their targets had settled down in a false sense of peace. Ribos was sure his pack would catch up with them soon... and this time he wasn't going to let them escape. [/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception
Day 41

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Rot, Comus, and Hack will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Zorak and Asil are on a nest of 2 eggs!

2healthy_0dead.png

And we'll be putting Naxor and Rot on a nest tomorrow when one opens up

The two eggs sat in the nest. Zorak swore he'd keep them safe for as long as they stayed here.

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Astara, and Likon will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Adanne
-Adanne and Astara lost 1 LP and were replaced by Domnar and Kenda
- Domnar lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Their targets had settled down in a false sense of peace. Ribos was sure his pack would catch up with them soon... and this time he wasn't going to let them escape.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 42[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Allein, Nepos, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Used 1 potion on Allein -Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the extinguished jackalope - Naxor and Allein lost 1 LP and were replaced by Rot and Zorak -Zorak lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse -Nepos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soraka [quote=Notable drops] [item=extinguished jackalope] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** Naxor and Rot are on a nest of 2 eggs! [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** [color=maroon] Naxor walked away from Rot's nest where his two eggs sat and came to a stop next to his brother. "You seem bothered, brother." Zorak shook his head and turned away. "It's nothing." "Aw, not even going to congratulate me for having a family? I did for you and you'll be their uncle after all." "...Don't pretend you had a nest for a family. I know you did it to spite me- you barely even seem to acknowledge Rot exists." Zorak glared back at Naxor briefly before walking off. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Aleta, Talamir, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ribos - We used 1 potion on Ribos - Talamir and Ribos lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=tigerlily tail lei] [/quote] - We can now breed some dragons or get a new one from the AH *** [color=maroon] Another nest on the way slowed down the pack once more. Regis wasn't too put off though, his pack was growing after all. They'd be unstoppable if this kept up. [/color]
Day 42

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Allein, Nepos, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Used 1 potion on Allein
-Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the extinguished jackalope
- Naxor and Allein lost 1 LP and were replaced by Rot and Zorak
-Zorak lost 1 LP and was replaced by Eclipse
-Nepos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soraka
Notable drops wrote:
Extinguished Jackalope Minor Health Potion

Naxor and Rot are on a nest of 2 eggs!

2healthy_0dead.png

Naxor walked away from Rot's nest where his two eggs sat and came to a stop next to his brother. "You seem bothered, brother."

Zorak shook his head and turned away. "It's nothing."

"Aw, not even going to congratulate me for having a family? I did for you and you'll be their uncle after all."

"...Don't pretend you had a nest for a family. I know you did it to spite me- you barely even seem to acknowledge Rot exists." Zorak glared back at Naxor briefly before walking off.

Ribos' Pack

Aleta, Talamir, and Regis will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ribos
- We used 1 potion on Ribos
- Talamir and Ribos lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Tigerlily Tail Lei
- We can now breed some dragons or get a new one from the AH

Another nest on the way slowed down the pack once more. Regis wasn't too put off though, his pack was growing after all. They'd be unstoppable if this kept up.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 43[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Asil, Hack, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Hack lost 1 LP and was replaced by Rot [quote=Notable drops] N/A [/quote] *** Zorak and Asil's nest hatched: [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56467687] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564677/56467687.png[/img] [/url] Jadzia[nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56467688] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564677/56467688.png[/img] [/url] Avon[/columns] At the moment Avon is the most likely heir thanks to his morph gene! *** [color=maroon] Zorak happily watched the two tiny faes sleep next to their mother. They were so frail looking- he was honestly worried about one of them one day leading the pack. Would dragons listen to a dragon so small? The skydancer shook his head; that didn't matter at the moment, besides, he'd protect them to the death if necessary. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Faye, Ribos, and Kenda will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Faye lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary - Kenda lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir -We used 1 potion on Ribos -Ribos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Likon -Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious -Ary and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Oilette and Adanne -Oilette dealt the last blow in battle and got the painted centaur - Talamir and Oilette lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=painted centaur] [/quote] *** Regis and Astara had a nest of 2 eggs: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** [color=maroon] With the wait for the nest Ribos was cracking down on training. By the end of the day most of the pack had minor cuts and bites along their flanks. [/color]
Day 43

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Asil, Hack, and Naxor will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Hack lost 1 LP and was replaced by Rot
Notable drops wrote:
N/A

Zorak and Asil's nest hatched:

56467687.png

Jadzia

56467688.png

Avon

At the moment Avon is the most likely heir thanks to his morph gene!

Zorak happily watched the two tiny faes sleep next to their mother. They were so frail looking- he was honestly worried about one of them one day leading the pack. Would dragons listen to a dragon so small? The skydancer shook his head; that didn't matter at the moment, besides, he'd protect them to the death if necessary.

Ribos' Pack

Faye, Ribos, and Kenda will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Faye lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary
- Kenda lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir
-We used 1 potion on Ribos
-Ribos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Likon
-Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious
-Ary and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Oilette and Adanne
-Oilette dealt the last blow in battle and got the painted centaur
- Talamir and Oilette lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Painted Centaur

Regis and Astara had a nest of 2 eggs:
2healthy_0dead.png

With the wait for the nest Ribos was cracking down on training. By the end of the day most of the pack had minor cuts and bites along their flanks.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 44[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Zorak, Eclispse, and Rot will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes] [/quote] - Comus will spy on Ribos' pack (since it's saturday he'll permanently join them. For lore purposes he will merely act as a guide in the area rather than a pack member) - We can now get another dragon or breed some dragons *** Naxor and Rot's nest hatched and they had 1 surviving hatchling: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56498295] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564983/56498295.png[/img] [/url] Emiri *** [color=maroon] Naxor stared down at his surviving daughter before smiling over at his brother. "Our family resemblance is astonishing... Much closer than you and your-er- hatchlings." "I don't have time for this. Comus betrayed us!" Zorak growled back. "Hmm nothing can be done about that now, now can it?" He hummed and flicked his tail as Emiri attempted to pounce on it. "If [i]I[/i] was leader maybe it wouldn't be happening." "Is that what all of this is about?" His brother rounded on him. "I am you leader and if you don't like that then you can leave!" "Enough!" Soraka snapped as she ran over, her teeth barred. "Zorak, you lied about Ribos and his dragons being so close. We need to move out before they decide to attack again, especially now that one of our own has probably helped them... And Naxor, he's your brother. Stop trying to show him up with everything, you'll just make things worse!" The two dragons stared down at the mirror in surprise before Naxor huffed and walked off with his hatchling running after him in tow. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Fain, Aleta, and Comus will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Fain lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious -Comus dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl -Comus and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Astara and Ary [quote=Notable drops] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=wildwood owl] [/quote] -Aleta will join Soraka's pack if she loses a LP *** [color=maroon] "We shouldn't trust him just because Fain says we're close to our targets." Talamir scoffed and glared over at his sister. His father was silent for a moment before turning to Fain. "You said this guardian... came from Soraka's pack? What did he say?" "That they were a few hills over and led by some dragon called Zorak. He also mentioned there were other dragons you've mention-" "What about Soraka? We can't be sure if it's her pack unless she's there. Dragons can leave after all." Domnar examined his freshly sharpened claws before glancing over at his aunt. Fain hesitated, seemingly scared into silence for a moment, before speaking up again. "Y-yeah... I can take you to him. He'll tell us anything." "Fine. Take us to him." Ribos ordered and rose to his feet. [/color]
Day 44

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Zorak, Eclispse, and Rot will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Zephyr Might Fragment Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes
- Comus will spy on Ribos' pack (since it's saturday he'll permanently join them. For lore purposes he will merely act as a guide in the area rather than a pack member)
- We can now get another dragon or breed some dragons

Naxor and Rot's nest hatched and they had 1 surviving hatchling:

56498295.png

Emiri

Naxor stared down at his surviving daughter before smiling over at his brother. "Our family resemblance is astonishing... Much closer than you and your-er- hatchlings."

"I don't have time for this. Comus betrayed us!" Zorak growled back.

"Hmm nothing can be done about that now, now can it?" He hummed and flicked his tail as Emiri attempted to pounce on it. "If I was leader maybe it wouldn't be happening."

"Is that what all of this is about?" His brother rounded on him. "I am you leader and if you don't like that then you can leave!"

"Enough!" Soraka snapped as she ran over, her teeth barred. "Zorak, you lied about Ribos and his dragons being so close. We need to move out before they decide to attack again, especially now that one of our own has probably helped them... And Naxor, he's your brother. Stop trying to show him up with everything, you'll just make things worse!"

The two dragons stared down at the mirror in surprise before Naxor huffed and walked off with his hatchling running after him in tow.

Ribos' Pack

Fain, Aleta, and Comus will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Fain lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious
-Comus dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl
-Comus and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Astara and Ary
Notable drops wrote:
Frozen Acuity Fragment Wildwood Owl
-Aleta will join Soraka's pack if she loses a LP

"We shouldn't trust him just because Fain says we're close to our targets." Talamir scoffed and glared over at his sister.

His father was silent for a moment before turning to Fain. "You said this guardian... came from Soraka's pack? What did he say?"

"That they were a few hills over and led by some dragon called Zorak. He also mentioned there were other dragons you've mention-"

"What about Soraka? We can't be sure if it's her pack unless she's there. Dragons can leave after all." Domnar examined his freshly sharpened claws before glancing over at his aunt.

Fain hesitated, seemingly scared into silence for a moment, before speaking up again. "Y-yeah... I can take you to him. He'll tell us anything."

"Fine. Take us to him." Ribos ordered and rose to his feet.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14