Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Revenge is War [TvN/ Nobility challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 10[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Hydro, Viriya, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x2 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Hydro enjoyed preening his feathers, especially while he rested in the warm light around the trees near some fresh water. As always, his gold coins the skydancer kept on him were glittering in the light- enhancing his beauty as he would call it, though most would consider it weird or annoying if they bothered to pay attention to the vain dragon. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Adanne, and Blouf will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Blouf lost 1 LP and had to go to the infirmary, which means they had to call for backup and Ribos joined them -Regis lost 1 LP and was sent to the infirmary, which meant they had to call in backup and Sharky joined them [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=leafy pack] [item=broken flower pot] [/quote] Sharky's nest has hatched: [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55272821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/552729/55272821.png[/img] [/url] Poisontail[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55272822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/552729/55272822.png[/img] [/url] Rainheart[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55272823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/552729/55272823.png[/img] [/url] Misu [/columns] Their personalities (like the other dragons here) have been put into their bios! *** [color=maroon] Sharky ran towards the sound of screeching in time to see Regis' powerful claws miss their target. The mirror fell to the ground injured, leaving Adanne and Ribos to fight off the enemies that had gotten too close to their temporary camp. He growled and launched himself into the fight in place of Blouf- who'd ran off to fetch him for help- and Regis. Sharky enjoyed the feeling of his claws scoring the target and sank his teeth into its flank as well, bringing down the opponent with his unexpected attack. The trio gathered the carcass for food and walked with Regis back to the camp area where the rest of the pack was either returning to from hunting or resting in already. Sharky broke off from his leader and walked over to his young hatchlings as they rested next to his two familiars. All he could think of when looking down at them was how Regis- one of the best fighters in the pack currently- had nearly been killed by pure chance. [i]"One wrong move, one missed attack, and it could all be over for them... I'll have to make sure they learn early on what to expect from life here."[/i] [/color] ------------------ First an XXY from a semi unlikely odds and now one of the hatchlings inherited glimmer instead of smoke! RNG please share this luck with my projects please...
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233
Day 10

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Hydro, Viriya, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x2

Hydro enjoyed preening his feathers, especially while he rested in the warm light around the trees near some fresh water. As always, his gold coins the skydancer kept on him were glittering in the light- enhancing his beauty as he would call it, though most would consider it weird or annoying if they bothered to pay attention to the vain dragon.

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Adanne, and Blouf will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Blouf lost 1 LP and had to go to the infirmary, which means they had to call for backup and Ribos joined them
-Regis lost 1 LP and was sent to the infirmary, which meant they had to call in backup and Sharky joined them
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion
Leafy Pack Broken Flower Pot

Sharky's nest has hatched:

55272821.png

Poisontail

55272822.png

Rainheart

55272823.png

Misu

Their personalities (like the other dragons here) have been put into their bios!

Sharky ran towards the sound of screeching in time to see Regis' powerful claws miss their target. The mirror fell to the ground injured, leaving Adanne and Ribos to fight off the enemies that had gotten too close to their temporary camp.

He growled and launched himself into the fight in place of Blouf- who'd ran off to fetch him for help- and Regis. Sharky enjoyed the feeling of his claws scoring the target and sank his teeth into its flank as well, bringing down the opponent with his unexpected attack.

The trio gathered the carcass for food and walked with Regis back to the camp area where the rest of the pack was either returning to from hunting or resting in already. Sharky broke off from his leader and walked over to his young hatchlings as they rested next to his two familiars.

All he could think of when looking down at them was how Regis- one of the best fighters in the pack currently- had nearly been killed by pure chance. "One wrong move, one missed attack, and it could all be over for them... I'll have to make sure they learn early on what to expect from life here."

First an XXY from a semi unlikely odds and now one of the hatchlings inherited glimmer instead of smoke! RNG please share this luck with my projects please...
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 11[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] N/A [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Rosegar, Aure, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Allein dealt the final blow and got the Blooming Strangler -Rosegar lost 1 LP and was sent to the infirmary, which means Viriya joined them [quote=Notable drops] [item=blooming strangler] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] The introverted imperial was surprised by the new friend he'd managed to make from the blooming strangler, however it was a nice surprise and he did enjoy the silent company familiars brought. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Sharky, Ary, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Ary lost 1LP and had to go to the infirmary, which means Regis joined them -Viren dealt the last blow in battle and got the Cockatrice -Sharky dealt the last blow in battle and got the Coral basilisk [quote=Notable drops] [item=concentration] [item=leafy pack]x2 [item=minor health potion] [item=cockatrice] [item=coral basilisk] [/quote] Virens's nest has hatched, unfortunately due to the coin flip their 1st hatchling died: [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55297497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/552975/55297497.png[/img] [/url] Hack [/columns] Her personality (like the other dragons here) has been added to her bio! [b]Also[/b] I forgot to do the coin flip for Sharky's 3 hatchlings to see if they lived or died. However, they all flipped heads and managed to get lucky and survive. *** [color=maroon] The single surviving hatchling from the nest served as a reminder that only the strong would survive living in the harsh world of Plague. The young mirror was strong like the rest however, and hopefully would grow into a useful member in the pack. [/color] ------------------ Oof these nests are kinda lucky. Now one inherited a gene from basic. RNG why can't you do this for my breeding projects? (Will update with lore/ personalities/ battles when I have time)
Day 11

Status Effects:

N/A

Soraka's Pack

Rosegar, Aure, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Allein dealt the final blow and got the Blooming Strangler
-Rosegar lost 1 LP and was sent to the infirmary, which means Viriya joined them
Notable drops wrote:
Blooming Strangler

The introverted imperial was surprised by the new friend he'd managed to make from the blooming strangler, however it was a nice surprise and he did enjoy the silent company familiars brought.

Ribos' Pack

Sharky, Ary, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Ary lost 1LP and had to go to the infirmary, which means Regis joined them
-Viren dealt the last blow in battle and got the Cockatrice
-Sharky dealt the last blow in battle and got the Coral basilisk
Notable drops wrote:
Concentration Leafy Pack x2 Minor Health Potion Cockatrice Coral Basilisk

Virens's nest has hatched, unfortunately due to the coin flip their 1st hatchling died:

55297497.png

Hack

Her personality (like the other dragons here) has been added to her bio!
Also I forgot to do the coin flip for Sharky's 3 hatchlings to see if they lived or died. However, they all flipped heads and managed to get lucky and survive.

The single surviving hatchling from the nest served as a reminder that only the strong would survive living in the harsh world of Plague. The young mirror was strong like the rest however, and hopefully would grow into a useful member in the pack.

Oof these nests are kinda lucky. Now one inherited a gene from basic. RNG why can't you do this for my breeding projects?

(Will update with lore/ personalities/ battles when I have time)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 12[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled until a new dom week [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Rosegar, Hydro, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Rosegar lost 1LP, which meant Nepos joined them -Nepos lost 1LP, which meant Lel joined them [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack] [item=minor health potion] [item=pestilent slash] [item=diseased might fragment] [/quote] -Aure will lose 1 life point each day until a new dominance -Rosegar will lose 1 life point each day until a new dominance *** [color=maroon] Sickness claimed Aure and Rosegar from seemingly out of nowhere. The two dragons miserably were confined to a side den away from the others while Soraka and Lel figured out how to help them and keep other dragons from getting sick... on top of that Scared had been burned though he refused to say how, and Allein poisoned. What was happening to her peaceful territory? There had been sightings of rogue mirrors in the distance... was it because of them? [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Adanne, Blouf, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=fiery might fragment] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=minor health potion] [item=leafy pack] [/quote] - Scared of Soraka's pack will now lose double (quadruple with concentration) for each life point lost until the next dominance tally - Allein of Soraka's pack will lose 1 life point each day due to poison until the next dominance rollover *** [color=maroon] Ribos was pleased to see Blouf walk back into camp with the two supervising dragons he'd sent with her to make sure the task had been completed. Adanne gave him a nod, telling him the useless mirror he'd sent out had in fact managed this task. "Blouf..." He strode over to them and stared at the mirror. "Well done. I honestly didn't think you'd be able to poison anyone." The female mirror didn't seem to certain of what she'd done but accepted his praise. "T...Thank you..." [/color]
Day 12

Status Effects:

-Status effects are doubled until a new dom week

Soraka's Pack

Rosegar, Hydro, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Rosegar lost 1LP, which meant Nepos joined them
-Nepos lost 1LP, which meant Lel joined them
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion Pestilent Slash Diseased Might Fragment
-Aure will lose 1 life point each day until a new dominance
-Rosegar will lose 1 life point each day until a new dominance

Sickness claimed Aure and Rosegar from seemingly out of nowhere. The two dragons miserably were confined to a side den away from the others while Soraka and Lel figured out how to help them and keep other dragons from getting sick... on top of that Scared had been burned though he refused to say how, and Allein poisoned.
What was happening to her peaceful territory? There had been sightings of rogue mirrors in the distance... was it because of them?

Ribos' Pack

Adanne, Blouf, and Sharky will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Fiery Might Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion Leafy Pack
- Scared of Soraka's pack will now lose double (quadruple with concentration) for each life point lost until the next dominance tally
- Allein of Soraka's pack will lose 1 life point each day due to poison until the next dominance rollover

Ribos was pleased to see Blouf walk back into camp with the two supervising dragons he'd sent with her to make sure the task had been completed. Adanne gave him a nod, telling him the useless mirror he'd sent out had in fact managed this task.

"Blouf..." He strode over to them and stared at the mirror. "Well done. I honestly didn't think you'd be able to poison anyone."

The female mirror didn't seem to certain of what she'd done but accepted his praise. "T...Thank you..."

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 13[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled until a new dom week - Rosgar, Allein, and Aure lose 1 LP a day until a new dom week -Scared will lose 4x the LPs until a new dom week [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Ribos, and Astara will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Astara dealt the final blow in battle and got a Strangler -Regis lost 1LP and Pulse joined them [quote=Notable drops] [item=strangler] [item=minor health potion] [item=leafy pack]x2 [item=natural acuity fragment] [/quote] -Rosegar from Soraka's pack has been poisoned and will now lose 1 life point until the next dom tally *** The heir will be selected based on the following points: Della: 3 Talamir: 3 (dropped a luna mith as well so he'll get that) Currently the points are tied, however I'll put Talamir ahead of Della as most likely due to dropping a familiar during the leveling. Pinkerton dropped a [item=speckled petunia] so Talamir will be the official heir! *** [color=maroon] Talamir gave a grin as the news was announced to the pack that he'd been deemed his father's heir. The smile held no mirth and was more akin to a menacing snarl while his sister sat alone near the edge of the crowd. "You've shown great promise in being a leader who knows how to get things done and make sure nothing gets in your way." Ribos clawed a flower from the dirt, destroying the small speck of life. "Take what you can from the weak and make your pack strong, son." "Of course... Father." His growling voice was that of a serpent. "I won't disappoint you." [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Nepos, Soraka, and Hydro will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=diseased might fragment] [item=leafy pack] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] - Adanne from Ribos' pack has been poisoned and will lose 1 life point until the next dom tally - Rosegar has a second dosing of disease and will lose 1 life point until the next dom tally *** [color=maroon] Things were getting worse. Rosegar was weakening more and more seemingly overnight and Soraka worried the disease and poison running through the wildclaw's system would do her in. On top of that, Lel had mentioned word of a mirror pack poisoning Allein had stirred unrest and demand for vengence among a few of the dragons... The last thing the mirror and skydancer wanted was to start a war. [/color]
Day 13

Status Effects:

- Rosgar, Allein, and Aure lose 1 LP a day until a new dom week
-Scared will lose 4x the LPs until a new dom week

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Ribos, and Astara will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Astara dealt the final blow in battle and got a Strangler
-Regis lost 1LP and Pulse joined them
Notable drops wrote:
Strangler Minor Health Potion Leafy Pack x2 Natural Acuity Fragment
-Rosegar from Soraka's pack has been poisoned and will now lose 1 life point until the next dom tally

The heir will be selected based on the following points:

Della: 3
Talamir: 3 (dropped a luna mith as well so he'll get that)

Currently the points are tied, however I'll put Talamir ahead of Della as most likely due to dropping a familiar during the leveling.

Pinkerton dropped a Speckled Petunia so Talamir will be the official heir!

Talamir gave a grin as the news was announced to the pack that he'd been deemed his father's heir. The smile held no mirth and was more akin to a menacing snarl while his sister sat alone near the edge of the crowd.

"You've shown great promise in being a leader who knows how to get things done and make sure nothing gets in your way." Ribos clawed a flower from the dirt, destroying the small speck of life. "Take what you can from the weak and make your pack strong, son."

"Of course... Father." His growling voice was that of a serpent. "I won't disappoint you."

Soraka's Pack

Nepos, Soraka, and Hydro will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Natural Acuity Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion
- Adanne from Ribos' pack has been poisoned and will lose 1 life point until the next dom tally
- Rosegar has a second dosing of disease and will lose 1 life point until the next dom tally

Things were getting worse. Rosegar was weakening more and more seemingly overnight and Soraka worried the disease and poison running through the wildclaw's system would do her in. On top of that, Lel had mentioned word of a mirror pack poisoning Allein had stirred unrest and demand for vengence among a few of the dragons... The last thing the mirror and skydancer wanted was to start a war.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 14[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled until a new dom week -Adanne, Allein, and Aure lose 1 LP a day until a new dom week -Rosegar loses 3 LP a day until a new dom week -Scared will lose 4x the LPs until a new dom week [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Della, Regis, and Rainheart will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the Sakura Owl -Regis and Della lost 1 LP, so Ribos and PoisonTail joined them [quote=Notable drops] [item=sakura owl] [item=boulder bolt] [item=leafy pack] [item=rock slash] [item=frigid bolt] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=gust slash] [item=natural acuity fragment] [/quote] -Scared and Nepos of Soraka's pack cannot fight in the coli until the next dom week and his lost LPs are halved until then - A natural disaster has struck Ribos' pack and the bottom 30% (4) in coli matches will die. Results: Megam Mara, Blouf, Rainheart, and Misu -Astara, PoisonTail, and Talamir will leave to join Soraka's pack if any of their LPs are taken before the next dom week. -Scared is poisoned and will lose 2 LP until next dom week. *** [color=maroon] They lost four of their members during a natural disaster... Ribos doubted suffocating as they sunk under the sank had been pleasant. He hated losing his warriors, especially Rainheart as the young dragon had been quick learning and able to fight quite well after only a short time training with Regis. Of course, it also weeded out the weak, specifically Blouf and the soft hearted elder, Magem Mara. [i]"Only the strong survive out here."[/i] He turned his back to the death trap behind him and walked through the scared members of his pack. "Stop standing around it won't bring them back! we need to move away from this place." At first his dragons didn't move, still too shocked over what happened until Talamir began nudging them into motion again. Ribos gave his son a nod before glancing to the side to see Adanne trudging along with the help of Della; the poison was getting worse... A low growl rumbled through his chest, unnoticed by the others; he'd make whoever hurt his mate- his pack- pay for this. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Aure, Rosegar, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Allein and Aure lost 1LP and Eclipse and Soraka joined them -Soraka dealt the last blow and earned a greenroot janustrap [quote=Notable drops] [item=greenroot janustrap] [item=concentration] [item=leafy pack] [/quote] -all status' are doubled (again) until the next dom tally (This means Rosegar has lost all LPs and she flipped Tails so her familiar didn't die instead) *** [color=maroon] Rosegar died in the night. The wildclaw's body was carefully buried by the others far from camp to keep the sickness that had aided in her death from spreading to anyone else while her familiar's care fell to Nepos. The spiral had been caring for it since Rosegar had gotten sick so it only made sense it should continue being his responsibility. Aure's confidence in her own survival of the sickness was slim, though she was at least getting better. Allein's system seemed to be working out the poison as well and Soraka was relieved to know they'd be able to recover soon from the damage dealt to the pack... without new dragons joining anymore and no hatchlings about she worried the pack would soon fall apart before it barely began. [/color] ---------------------- Lots of death happening today. I will be breeding for heir in Soraka's pack soon via Lel (hopefully tomorrow), though unless I cheat and use a stud, who wouldn't join the pack, most of her mate choices will produce [i]very[/i] ugly babies... That being said, I don't know if I should go that route or try it with Hydro since it's the best looking choice at the moment.
Day 14

Status Effects:

-Adanne, Allein, and Aure lose 1 LP a day until a new dom week
-Rosegar loses 3 LP a day until a new dom week
-Scared will lose 4x the LPs until a new dom week

Ribos' Pack

Della, Regis, and Rainheart will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the Sakura Owl
-Regis and Della lost 1 LP, so Ribos and PoisonTail joined them
Notable drops wrote:
Sakura Owl Boulder Bolt Leafy Pack Rock Slash Frigid Bolt Zephyr Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Gust Slash Natural Acuity Fragment
-Scared and Nepos of Soraka's pack cannot fight in the coli until the next dom week and his lost LPs are halved until then
- A natural disaster has struck Ribos' pack and the bottom 30% (4) in coli matches will die. Results: Megam Mara, Blouf, Rainheart, and Misu
-Astara, PoisonTail, and Talamir will leave to join Soraka's pack if any of their LPs are taken before the next dom week.
-Scared is poisoned and will lose 2 LP until next dom week.

They lost four of their members during a natural disaster... Ribos doubted suffocating as they sunk under the sank had been pleasant. He hated losing his warriors, especially Rainheart as the young dragon had been quick learning and able to fight quite well after only a short time training with Regis. Of course, it also weeded out the weak, specifically Blouf and the soft hearted elder, Magem Mara.

"Only the strong survive out here." He turned his back to the death trap behind him and walked through the scared members of his pack. "Stop standing around it won't bring them back! we need to move away from this place."

At first his dragons didn't move, still too shocked over what happened until Talamir began nudging them into motion again. Ribos gave his son a nod before glancing to the side to see Adanne trudging along with the help of Della; the poison was getting worse... A low growl rumbled through his chest, unnoticed by the others; he'd make whoever hurt his mate- his pack- pay for this.

Soraka's Pack

Aure, Rosegar, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Allein and Aure lost 1LP and Eclipse and Soraka joined them
-Soraka dealt the last blow and earned a greenroot janustrap
Notable drops wrote:
Greenroot Janustrap Concentration Leafy Pack
-all status' are doubled (again) until the next dom tally
(This means Rosegar has lost all LPs and she flipped Tails so her familiar didn't die instead)

Rosegar died in the night. The wildclaw's body was carefully buried by the others far from camp to keep the sickness that had aided in her death from spreading to anyone else while her familiar's care fell to Nepos. The spiral had been caring for it since Rosegar had gotten sick so it only made sense it should continue being his responsibility.

Aure's confidence in her own survival of the sickness was slim, though she was at least getting better. Allein's system seemed to be working out the poison as well and Soraka was relieved to know they'd be able to recover soon from the damage dealt to the pack... without new dragons joining anymore and no hatchlings about she worried the pack would soon fall apart before it barely began.

Lots of death happening today. I will be breeding for heir in Soraka's pack soon via Lel (hopefully tomorrow), though unless I cheat and use a stud, who wouldn't join the pack, most of her mate choices will produce very ugly babies... That being said, I don't know if I should go that route or try it with Hydro since it's the best looking choice at the moment.
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 15[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] n/a [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Nepos, Viriya, and Scared will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Nepos lost 1 LP, which means Eclipse joined them [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x2 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] There was an uneasy peace among the dragons as Lel slept curled around her three eggs. The father, Hydro, preened nearby while trying to gain the attention of other dragons; one of his hatchlings would be deemed heir after all considering Soraka had handed leadership over to his mate Lel. The other pack members should've been showing him more respect. So a dragon died, the others were better now, who cared? [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Viren, Astara, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Viren dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice -Astara lost 1LP but the battles were over so no one replaced her [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x3 [item=berserker] [item=minor health potion] [item=cockatrice] [item=concentration] [/quote] -Berserker has no effect -status effects will now be doubled. *** [color=maroon] Everything fell into a normal day. Ribos hoped disaster wouldn't strike again so soon... he needed to rebuild his pack. [/color]
Day 15

Status Effects:

n/a

Soraka's Pack

Nepos, Viriya, and Scared will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Nepos lost 1 LP, which means Eclipse joined them
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x2

There was an uneasy peace among the dragons as Lel slept curled around her three eggs. The father, Hydro, preened nearby while trying to gain the attention of other dragons; one of his hatchlings would be deemed heir after all considering Soraka had handed leadership over to his mate Lel. The other pack members should've been showing him more respect. So a dragon died, the others were better now, who cared?

Ribos' Pack

Viren, Astara, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Viren dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice
-Astara lost 1LP but the battles were over so no one replaced her
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x3 Berserker Minor Health Potion Cockatrice Concentration
-Berserker has no effect
-status effects will now be doubled.

Everything fell into a normal day. Ribos hoped disaster wouldn't strike again so soon... he needed to rebuild his pack.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 16[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Scared, Eclipse, and Aure will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Eclipse and Scared lost 1 life and were replaced by Nepos and Allein -Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the phytocat [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x4 [item=bamboo phytocat] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Several minor injuries occurred but Scared and Eclipse would be fine- if anything most dragons assumed Eclipse was just being over dramatic to get out of helping around the camp. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Talamir, Sharky, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Talamir lost 1LP so Della took his place [quote=Notable drops] [item=gust slash] [/quote] -Hack now has the chance to work for the opposing faction via coin flip each day until a new dominance (head no tails she will) and if she's part of the opposing faction on saturday she will join them. *** [color=maroon] Talamir was watching Hack as the mirror wandered towards the border of their enemy's territory. His lip curled back with a low growl of warning, though the other mirror didn't look back. Was she looking there for dragons to fight or was that stare one of wistfulness? [/color]
Day 16

Status Effects:

-Status effects are doubled

Soraka's Pack

Scared, Eclipse, and Aure will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Eclipse and Scared lost 1 life and were replaced by Nepos and Allein
-Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the phytocat
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x4 Bamboo Phytocat

Several minor injuries occurred but Scared and Eclipse would be fine- if anything most dragons assumed Eclipse was just being over dramatic to get out of helping around the camp.

Ribos' Pack

Talamir, Sharky, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Talamir lost 1LP so Della took his place
Notable drops wrote:
Gust Slash
-Hack now has the chance to work for the opposing faction via coin flip each day until a new dominance (head no tails she will) and if she's part of the opposing faction on saturday she will join them.

Talamir was watching Hack as the mirror wandered towards the border of their enemy's territory. His lip curled back with a low growl of warning, though the other mirror didn't look back. Was she looking there for dragons to fight or was that stare one of wistfulness?

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 17[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled - Distortion -> today we flipped Heads so Hack stays with Ribos' pack [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Viriya, Hydro, and Aure will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Hydro dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice [quote=Notable drops] [item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=cockatrice] [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Hydro wasn't enthused about the ugly yellow cockatrice that had decided to follow him. It wasn't graceful or pretty and it certainly didn't match his position in the pack at all. No matter much he tried to ignore it though it continued to stick around and give horrid crowing to announce its presence to anyone passing by. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Ribos, Talamir, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack]x2 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Once more nothing of interest happened. Ribos didn't like sitting around when days were like this and went out with his son and mate to continue training their growing heir. Talamir was growing strong and had gained the respect of most of the dragons due to his heritage but Ribos knew he'd need to gain their respect with his own power soon enough though. [/color]
Day 17

Status Effects:

- Distortion -> today we flipped Heads so Hack stays with Ribos' pack

Soraka's Pack

Viriya, Hydro, and Aure will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Hydro dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice
Notable drops wrote:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Cockatrice

Hydro wasn't enthused about the ugly yellow cockatrice that had decided to follow him. It wasn't graceful or pretty and it certainly didn't match his position in the pack at all. No matter much he tried to ignore it though it continued to stick around and give horrid crowing to announce its presence to anyone passing by.

Ribos' Pack

Ribos, Talamir, and Adanne will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x2

Once more nothing of interest happened. Ribos didn't like sitting around when days were like this and went out with his son and mate to continue training their growing heir. Talamir was growing strong and had gained the respect of most of the dragons due to his heritage but Ribos knew he'd need to gain their respect with his own power soon enough though.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 18[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled - Distortion -> today we flipped Heads so Hack stays with Ribos' pack [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Allein, Aure, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Aure couldn't seem to catch much of a break. Once again the bogsneak seemed to be suffering a minor illness and was sleeping in the sick den in order to prevent other dragons from getting ill. Everyone else was beginning to wonder if she was just a sickly dragon at this point. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Hack, Adanne, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Adanne dealt the last blow in battle and got the phytocat [quote=Notable drops] [item=bamboo phytocat] [item=diseased acuity fragment] [item=leafy pack]x4 [item=minor health potion] [/quote] -Aure will lose 1 LP until the next dom week *** [color=maroon] The pack was growing in strength... but they'd still need numbers if they wanted to ensure their victory. [/color]
Day 18

Status Effects:

- Distortion -> today we flipped Heads so Hack stays with Ribos' pack

Soraka's Pack

Allein, Aure, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2

Aure couldn't seem to catch much of a break. Once again the bogsneak seemed to be suffering a minor illness and was sleeping in the sick den in order to prevent other dragons from getting ill. Everyone else was beginning to wonder if she was just a sickly dragon at this point.

Ribos' Pack

Hack, Adanne, and Viren will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Adanne dealt the last blow in battle and got the phytocat
Notable drops wrote:
Bamboo Phytocat Diseased Acuity Fragment Leafy Pack x4 Minor Health Potion
-Aure will lose 1 LP until the next dom week

The pack was growing in strength... but they'd still need numbers if they wanted to ensure their victory.

[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b]Day 19[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Status effects are doubled - Distortion -> today we flipped Tails so Hack is with Soraka's pack today - Aure is losing 1 LP until the next dom week [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Regis, Ribos, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Ribos lost 1 life and Sharky joined the team. -Sharky lost 1 life on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] n/a [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Hack had been strangely absent all day and while Talamir wanted nothing more than to hunt the female mirror down, all he could do was sit around with a guard because somehow a dragon had managed to slip into camp and poison one of the carcasses in the prey heap. Poisontail would live, he was a strong dragon, but Ribos didn't want to take any chances no matter what excuse Talamir gave him. [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Nepos, Allein, and Hack will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wildwood owl -Nepos lost 1 life and was replaced by Eclipse [quote=Notable drops] [item=leafy pack] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=wildwood owl] [/quote] -Poisontail has- ironically- been poisoned and will lose 1LP until the next dom tally *** Lel's nest hatched and here are the 3 possible heirs! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55583260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555833/55583260.png[/img] [/url] Zorak[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55583261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555833/55583261.png[/img] [/url] Alanis[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55583262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555833/55583262.png[/img] [/url] Nexor[/columns] Alanis already is starting out with the advantage as most likely heir due to her special eyes (faceted) but maybe one of her brothers will usurp her. *** [color=maroon] A strange mirror named Hack appeared today and helped out around camp. Dragons were cautious about the appearance of the new dragon, especially with her being a mirror and not saying where she'd came from, but Lel decided to give the new dragon a chance as long as others kept a close eye on her while she was with them. [/color]
Day 19

Status Effects:

- Distortion -> today we flipped Tails so Hack is with Soraka's pack today
- Aure is losing 1 LP until the next dom week

Ribos' Pack

Regis, Ribos, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Ribos lost 1 life and Sharky joined the team.
-Sharky lost 1 life on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
n/a

Hack had been strangely absent all day and while Talamir wanted nothing more than to hunt the female mirror down, all he could do was sit around with a guard because somehow a dragon had managed to slip into camp and poison one of the carcasses in the prey heap. Poisontail would live, he was a strong dragon, but Ribos didn't want to take any chances no matter what excuse Talamir gave him.

Soraka's Pack

Nepos, Allein, and Hack will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Nepos dealt the last blow in battle and got the Wildwood owl
-Nepos lost 1 life and was replaced by Eclipse
Notable drops wrote:
Leafy Pack Natural Acuity Fragment Wildwood Owl
-Poisontail has- ironically- been poisoned and will lose 1LP until the next dom tally

Lel's nest hatched and here are the 3 possible heirs!

55583260.png

Zorak

55583261.png

Alanis

55583262.png

Nexor

Alanis already is starting out with the advantage as most likely heir due to her special eyes (faceted) but maybe one of her brothers will usurp her.

A strange mirror named Hack appeared today and helped out around camp. Dragons were cautious about the appearance of the new dragon, especially with her being a mirror and not saying where she'd came from, but Lel decided to give the new dragon a chance as long as others kept a close eye on her while she was with them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14