Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Vefantur Awesome! So I'll introduce Falò, who's entering the race today! They're very hungry, so I'll send for a lunch of 4 grubs as well. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429038713742426145/485633784457330688/unknown.png[/img]
@Vefantur Awesome! So I'll introduce Falò, who's entering the race today! They're very hungry, so I'll send for a lunch of 4 grubs as well.

unknown.png

+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
Winners will be announced later today, but making sure all tickets are in and recorded at this time!
Winners will be announced later today, but making sure all tickets are in and recorded at this time!
LXEtbBT.png
And the race is off! The (mostly) salamanders scurry across the hot sand of the island beach toward a giant pile of grubs, cheered on by their draconic owners. The lithe little Mimi pulls into first, with the giant salamander Augustus jumping into the pile just behind and Chickadee slamming into the pile next, narrowly missing colliding with the other two! After that, a trio of equal size rush up at the same time; Sassymander narrowly beating the other two, Gary and then Goldie! As the rest of the little salamanders arrive, more grubs are added to the pile (Augustus ate most of the original pile)! Congratulations to our winners!

1st: Mimi (@Tsukistar)
2nd: Augustus (@Forestwolf)
3rd: Chickadee (@StrykeSlammerII)
4th: Sassymander (@Scatterspark)
5th: Gary (@GuardParade)
6th: Goldie (@IvyLight)

(Please choose a number of possible prizes based on your placement: 1st chooses 1, 2nd chooses two in case their first pick is taken, 3rd chooses 3 in case their first 2 choices are taken, etc)

Thank you everyone for participating this time around! I'll return your salamanders to you shortly (after they've eaten, of course!) and I hope to see you all next Scurry!

@KatRaccoon @SoullessARMY @WolfRebel0 @Gravebloom @Nighttyger @clanguardian @X3X @Venusian @Glurpagos @protowilson @Draconequis @Punkinator919 @CaityJay @AceChaser @Juxta13 @Cheshly @jesse0319 @Ototo @SilentRiver @RemanLT @TheBluestJay @Hanakoto @WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @MitraSunshine @cuccumella @Meyoline @Saronai @AchromaticSpark @betty @Anukite @CrowDazzle @Saraceaser @brit @Elysadie @Whitefeather @Tyta @idlewildly @Knickknacks @Tinytalkingtina @Katsuokai @Azure @Stanzascale @rubyredtan @lyteur @Scorporius @Ryrima @DaybreakDragon @WhimsicalWolf @Kelpsi @Emberwolf @Petall @Hinumi @Siris @Evet @Atavan @PinkyPearl @Selah @Cerf @EverAthena
And the race is off! The (mostly) salamanders scurry across the hot sand of the island beach toward a giant pile of grubs, cheered on by their draconic owners. The lithe little Mimi pulls into first, with the giant salamander Augustus jumping into the pile just behind and Chickadee slamming into the pile next, narrowly missing colliding with the other two! After that, a trio of equal size rush up at the same time; Sassymander narrowly beating the other two, Gary and then Goldie! As the rest of the little salamanders arrive, more grubs are added to the pile (Augustus ate most of the original pile)! Congratulations to our winners!

1st: Mimi (@Tsukistar)
2nd: Augustus (@Forestwolf)
3rd: Chickadee (@StrykeSlammerII)
4th: Sassymander (@Scatterspark)
5th: Gary (@GuardParade)
6th: Goldie (@IvyLight)

(Please choose a number of possible prizes based on your placement: 1st chooses 1, 2nd chooses two in case their first pick is taken, 3rd chooses 3 in case their first 2 choices are taken, etc)

Thank you everyone for participating this time around! I'll return your salamanders to you shortly (after they've eaten, of course!) and I hope to see you all next Scurry!

@KatRaccoon @SoullessARMY @WolfRebel0 @Gravebloom @Nighttyger @clanguardian @X3X @Venusian @Glurpagos @protowilson @Draconequis @Punkinator919 @CaityJay @AceChaser @Juxta13 @Cheshly @jesse0319 @Ototo @SilentRiver @RemanLT @TheBluestJay @Hanakoto @WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @MitraSunshine @cuccumella @Meyoline @Saronai @AchromaticSpark @betty @Anukite @CrowDazzle @Saraceaser @brit @Elysadie @Whitefeather @Tyta @idlewildly @Knickknacks @Tinytalkingtina @Katsuokai @Azure @Stanzascale @rubyredtan @lyteur @Scorporius @Ryrima @DaybreakDragon @WhimsicalWolf @Kelpsi @Emberwolf @Petall @Hinumi @Siris @Evet @Atavan @PinkyPearl @Selah @Cerf @EverAthena
LXEtbBT.png
Congrats to the winners and salamanders!
Congrats to the winners and salamanders!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Vefantur
Thank you for setting up the race! May I please be added to next year’s list?
@Vefantur
Thank you for setting up the race! May I please be added to next year’s list?
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
@Elysadie Of course! I added you to the pinglist :D

If anyone else wants on as well, feel free to ping me! I've added everyone who asked up til here, I believe.
@Elysadie Of course! I added you to the pinglist :D

If anyone else wants on as well, feel free to ping me! I've added everyone who asked up til here, I believe.
LXEtbBT.png
Congrats to the winners. This was a blast!

@Vefantur May I be added to next years ping list, please? Thank you!
Congrats to the winners. This was a blast!

@Vefantur May I be added to next years ping list, please? Thank you!
Congrats to the winners! ;D

@Vefantur

Ping me if you ever run a similar event, please! ^^
Congrats to the winners! ;D

@Vefantur

Ping me if you ever run a similar event, please! ^^
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Forestwolf Ya, you were :P Sorry forest, it's still a raffle event! Longer salamanders had a much better chance at winning, but it was still picking 6 random numbers out of a hat with 534 total tickets (with your 52, you had about a 10% chance to get picked each number, tho obv winners can only win once).
@Forestwolf Ya, you were :P Sorry forest, it's still a raffle event! Longer salamanders had a much better chance at winning, but it was still picking 6 random numbers out of a hat with 534 total tickets (with your 52, you had about a 10% chance to get picked each number, tho obv winners can only win once).
LXEtbBT.png
@Vefantur

Aaaaaa- I am so making a Mimi-dragon now- do you think she'd be better as a coatl or a mirror?

Also, I'd like the Newt art prize from Hinumi please! And add me to the pinglist for next year too! :D Thank you so much!
@Vefantur

Aaaaaa- I am so making a Mimi-dragon now- do you think she'd be better as a coatl or a mirror?

Also, I'd like the Newt art prize from Hinumi please! And add me to the pinglist for next year too! :D Thank you so much!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16