Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Vefantur will they be taking over the second place spot completely or are we shifting up just so i know if i need to make adjustments to my list :D
@Vefantur will they be taking over the second place spot completely or are we shifting up just so i know if i need to make adjustments to my list :D
bEvLAND.png
@Vefantur
What an unexpected turn of events. Thank you for letting me participate.

My choices are:
1. An Ember waiting to hatch
2. Secret Salamander Hoard
3. She turned me into a Newt!
4. Secret Salamander Stash
5. Secret Salamander Cache
6. Cooking the Books
@Vefantur
What an unexpected turn of events. Thank you for letting me participate.

My choices are:
1. An Ember waiting to hatch
2. Secret Salamander Hoard
3. She turned me into a Newt!
4. Secret Salamander Stash
5. Secret Salamander Cache
6. Cooking the Books
@GuardParade Jumpin on this immediately, huh? :P It'll just shift up, so you're now in 4th!
@GuardParade Jumpin on this immediately, huh? :P It'll just shift up, so you're now in 4th!
LXEtbBT.png
@Atavan Unexpected for me as well! Everyone else just saw it as the cute little raffle it was and enjoyed it. I'll start sending out the prizes after I wake up; came home from work after a long shift to this drivel :D
@Atavan Unexpected for me as well! Everyone else just saw it as the cute little raffle it was and enjoyed it. I'll start sending out the prizes after I wake up; came home from work after a long shift to this drivel :D
LXEtbBT.png
I've been watching the thread lol
I've been watching the thread lol
bEvLAND.png
Eeee!! Chickadee came in... second, now, is it? O.O Thanks, Flamecaller! ^_^

The art is very tempting, but I think I'll have to go for the cash >_<

1) Secret Salamander Hoard
2) Secret Salamander Stash

Thanks for running this event, Vefantur, and congrats to the other winners as well!
Eeee!! Chickadee came in... second, now, is it? O.O Thanks, Flamecaller! ^_^

The art is very tempting, but I think I'll have to go for the cash >_<

1) Secret Salamander Hoard
2) Secret Salamander Stash

Thanks for running this event, Vefantur, and congrats to the other winners as well!
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Good stuff! Super cute contest. Congrats to all the winners!

I love how the probability gets visualised with a cute lil metaphor. That's a great way to describe it and keep things organised. And salamander for fire theme, so good.

I hope a wet blanket hasn't dampened the spirit for more races. Add me to a pinglist for the next one!
Good stuff! Super cute contest. Congrats to all the winners!

I love how the probability gets visualised with a cute lil metaphor. That's a great way to describe it and keep things organised. And salamander for fire theme, so good.

I hope a wet blanket hasn't dampened the spirit for more races. Add me to a pinglist for the next one!
Ct2Cf2o.png
@BananaBat ty for all that :) And no, 1 person out of 66 people intentionally misreading what I wrote has not soured my mood for more Scurries!
@BananaBat ty for all that :) And no, 1 person out of 66 people intentionally misreading what I wrote has not soured my mood for more Scurries!
LXEtbBT.png
@vefantur
i also would like a ping to the nexy scurry! this is a very cute idea and would love to try the next one!
@vefantur
i also would like a ping to the nexy scurry! this is a very cute idea and would love to try the next one!
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
ALL the salamanders did a great job, congrats to the winners! Thanks for running the event, Vef <3
ALL the salamanders did a great job, congrats to the winners! Thanks for running the event, Vef <3
1fTWTjV.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16