Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Vefantur

I would like to buy four more grubs for Sassymander, please! Go, Sass, go!
@Vefantur

I would like to buy four more grubs for Sassymander, please! Go, Sass, go!
event-sig-small-4.png
@KatRaccoon @SoullessARMY @WolfRebel0 @Gravebloom @Nighttyger @clanguardian @X3X @Venusian @Tsukistar @Glurpagos @protowilson @Draconequis @Scatterspark @Punkinator919 @CaityJay @GuardParade @AceChaser @Juxta13 @Cheshly @jesse0319 @Ototo @Forestwolf @SilentRiver @RemanLT @TheBluestJay @IvyLight @Hanakoto @WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @MitraSunshine @cuccumella @Meyoline @Saronai @AchromaticSpark @betty @Anukite @CrowDazzle @Saraceaser @brit @Elysadie @Whitefeather @Tyta @StrykeSlammerII @idlewildly @Knickknacks @Tinytalkingtina @Katsuokai @Azure @Stanzascale @rubyredtan @lyteur @Scorporius @Ryrima @DaybreakDragon @WhimsicalWolf @Kelpsi @Emberwolf @Petall @Hinumi @Siris @Evet @Atavan @PinkyPearl @Selah

It's the last day! I hope everyone has been having a great Flameforger's Festival! You have until rollover to get your salamanders ready to RACE!

Also, please message me if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for next time! I will be clearing the ping list from last time as I'm not sure how many of them still want on it! :)
@KatRaccoon @SoullessARMY @WolfRebel0 @Gravebloom @Nighttyger @clanguardian @X3X @Venusian @Tsukistar @Glurpagos @protowilson @Draconequis @Scatterspark @Punkinator919 @CaityJay @GuardParade @AceChaser @Juxta13 @Cheshly @jesse0319 @Ototo @Forestwolf @SilentRiver @RemanLT @TheBluestJay @IvyLight @Hanakoto @WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @MitraSunshine @cuccumella @Meyoline @Saronai @AchromaticSpark @betty @Anukite @CrowDazzle @Saraceaser @brit @Elysadie @Whitefeather @Tyta @StrykeSlammerII @idlewildly @Knickknacks @Tinytalkingtina @Katsuokai @Azure @Stanzascale @rubyredtan @lyteur @Scorporius @Ryrima @DaybreakDragon @WhimsicalWolf @Kelpsi @Emberwolf @Petall @Hinumi @Siris @Evet @Atavan @PinkyPearl @Selah

It's the last day! I hope everyone has been having a great Flameforger's Festival! You have until rollover to get your salamanders ready to RACE!

Also, please message me if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for next time! I will be clearing the ping list from last time as I'm not sure how many of them still want on it! :)
LXEtbBT.png
@VefanturTHank you for hosting this <3. Good luck with the race and thank you for all your hard work :D!
@VefanturTHank you for hosting this <3. Good luck with the race and thank you for all your hard work :D!
@Vefantur Ahhh f*** it. I'll throw in 10 final tickets for Trail Blaze, cause this is going to good stuff for our flight!

Thanks again for hosting, can't wait to see the results!
@Vefantur Ahhh f*** it. I'll throw in 10 final tickets for Trail Blaze, cause this is going to good stuff for our flight!

Thanks again for hosting, can't wait to see the results!
ZJjSkvq.pngyw85CTe.pngZJjSkvq.png
@Vefantur I wanna feed this nerd salamader called "Vefantur" who happens to be [s]in[/s] on fire [s]flight[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ocvF3Oa.png[/img] I wanna buy 20 tix pls
@Vefantur

I wanna feed this nerd salamader called "Vefantur" who happens to be in on fire flight

ocvF3Oa.png

I wanna buy 20 tix pls
uXWoEda.png
@cerf You're a dork, cerf.
@cerf You're a dork, cerf.
LXEtbBT.png
@Vefantur Would I be allowed to enter in the race even though it is the last day? This is adorable!
@Vefantur Would I be allowed to enter in the race even though it is the last day? This is adorable!
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@Vefantur I’d like to be on the winner pinglist and also I’d love to be on the list when you do this again.

@Vefantur I’d like to be on the winner pinglist and also I’d love to be on the list when you do this again.

deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2418527#post_2418527C5V5o0z.png[/url]

deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

QUorb9D.gif
i5tcv6.jpg
@EverAthena Yes, it's still going on! It ends tonight after rollover, tho.
@EverAthena Yes, it's still going on! It ends tonight after rollover, tho.
LXEtbBT.png
@Vefantur

Go ahead and put me on the pinglist for next year! I can't wait to see how Speckles does in the race tomorrow!
@Vefantur

Go ahead and put me on the pinglist for next year! I can't wait to see how Speckles does in the race tomorrow!
xpP2XdL.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16