Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Forestwolf

Raffle winners are generally determined by a rng. I do apologize that you feel wronged, but as I said, maybe message the thread owner rather than continue it here?
@Forestwolf

Raffle winners are generally determined by a rng. I do apologize that you feel wronged, but as I said, maybe message the thread owner rather than continue it here?
bEvLAND.png
@Forestwolf

The rules never stated that the biggest salamander would win. If you feel that way, please show where they do in fact say that and I'm sure thread owner will be happy to work something out with you.
@Forestwolf

The rules never stated that the biggest salamander would win. If you feel that way, please show where they do in fact say that and I'm sure thread owner will be happy to work something out with you.
bEvLAND.png
@forestwolf
"six winners will be drawn raffle style"
it's..... right there
@forestwolf
"six winners will be drawn raffle style"
it's..... right there
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
@forestwolf hey kid has anyone ever bought you a lottery ticket before

or watched a race with you
@forestwolf hey kid has anyone ever bought you a lottery ticket before

or watched a race with you
Ct2Cf2o.png
@forestwolf you're mad about $2.94 usd
@forestwolf you're mad about $2.94 usd
Ct2Cf2o.png
@forestwolf
yes?? because that's how raffles work?
even if you had a weighted chance to win you still can lose??

if you had a misunderstanding of how the rules worked you should have brought that up before buying tickets dude
you were not """cheated""" in any way you just lost a raffle
@forestwolf
yes?? because that's how raffles work?
even if you had a weighted chance to win you still can lose??

if you had a misunderstanding of how the rules worked you should have brought that up before buying tickets dude
you were not """cheated""" in any way you just lost a raffle
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
[quote name="Forestwolf" date="2018-09-02 21:59:25" ] @BananaBat No. I am mad about a lifetime of being cheated. How much is a lifetime worth, do you reckon? [/quote] not this lmao edit: thank ice warden
Forestwolf wrote on 2018-09-02 21:59:25:
@BananaBat
No. I am mad about a lifetime of being cheated. How much is a lifetime worth, do you reckon?

not this lmao

edit: thank ice warden
Ct2Cf2o.png
@forestwolf oh right my bad, yeah the appropriate response is to yell and stuff i forgot

in srsness tho uhh maybe you should contact a friend or family member today about your feelings. that would be a positive thing to do.
@forestwolf oh right my bad, yeah the appropriate response is to yell and stuff i forgot

in srsness tho uhh maybe you should contact a friend or family member today about your feelings. that would be a positive thing to do.
Ct2Cf2o.png
@Forestwolf You've literally played this before with the exact same ruleset... it was random then and it was random now. Why would a raffle (noun. "a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize.") not be random?
@Forestwolf You've literally played this before with the exact same ruleset... it was random then and it was random now. Why would a raffle (noun. "a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize.") not be random?
LXEtbBT.png
@Forestwolf Ya know what, you're right. I'm not going to accept your treasure. Sending it back to you now and removing you from the winners.

Congratulations @Atavan and Marrilla! You're our 6th winner :)
@Forestwolf Ya know what, you're right. I'm not going to accept your treasure. Sending it back to you now and removing you from the winners.

Congratulations @Atavan and Marrilla! You're our 6th winner :)
LXEtbBT.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16