Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Congratulations to all the winning salamanders! And thank you for running this fun event, Vefantur! :D
Congratulations to all the winning salamanders! And thank you for running this fun event, Vefantur! :D
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Norpy ended up getting unreasonably fat on junk food while I was away, so it's no surprise he lost. Congrats to the winners! Can't wait for next year's race. :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/suDTNGN.png[/img]
Norpy ended up getting unreasonably fat on junk food while I was away, so it's no surprise he lost. Congrats to the winners! Can't wait for next year's race. :D

suDTNGN.png
mAdHTB1.gif
@Vefantur my choices are:
1. She Turned me into a Newt!
2. Secret Salamander Hoard
3. Secret Salamander Stash
4. Secret Salamander Cache
@Vefantur my choices are:
1. She Turned me into a Newt!
2. Secret Salamander Hoard
3. Secret Salamander Stash
bEvLAND.png
Omg, yay Sassymander! I knew you had it in you!

Thanks @Vefantur, this was definitely a very fun spin on a raffle! Here's my prize preference:

1. Secret Salamander Hoard
2. Secret Salamander Stash
3. An Ember Waiting to Hatch
Omg, yay Sassymander! I knew you had it in you!

Thanks @Vefantur, this was definitely a very fun spin on a raffle! Here's my prize preference:

1. Secret Salamander Hoard
2. Secret Salamander Stash
3. An Ember Waiting to Hatch
event-sig-small-4.png
@vefantur
Oh this is so exciting! Thank you so much for putting this on.

1. Secret salamander hoard
2. Secret salamander stash
3. An ember waiting to hatch
5. She turned me into a newt!
6. Cooking the books
@vefantur
Oh this is so exciting! Thank you so much for putting this on.

1. Secret salamander hoard
2. Secret salamander stash
3. An ember waiting to hatch
5. She turned me into a newt!
6. Cooking the books
1K7rns5.pngBeastfest.png
Ahh dang! Was hoping for 2/2

Oh well. Great event again this year! Seems you raised a lot of money for the bank and it was fun as always!
Ahh dang! Was hoping for 2/2

Oh well. Great event again this year! Seems you raised a lot of money for the bank and it was fun as always!
ZJjSkvq.pngyw85CTe.pngZJjSkvq.png
I really do enjoy reading the race breakdowns. They are very enjoyable. :) Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!
I really do enjoy reading the race breakdowns. They are very enjoyable. :) Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Add me for next year's pinglist please! Can't get over how cute this is XD
And congrats to all the winners!
Add me for next year's pinglist please! Can't get over how cute this is XD
And congrats to all the winners!
kUUVDw6.png
@Forestwolf the rules didn't suggest that at all. They clearly state that stronger and bigger salamanders are more likely to win. You're entitled to your feelings of course, but maybe you should move to pm's with the person who ran this rather then on the thread?
@Forestwolf the rules didn't suggest that at all. They clearly state that stronger and bigger salamanders are more likely to win. You're entitled to your feelings of course, but maybe you should move to pm's with the person who ran this rather then on the thread?
bEvLAND.png
@Forestwolf [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386317690849198084/486027616755777537/Screenshot_2018-09-03_at_12.19.53_AM.png[/img] strongest is more likely=/=biggest will
@Forestwolf
Screenshot_2018-09-03_at_12.19.53_AM.png

strongest is more likely=/=biggest will
bEvLAND.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16