Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
HECK YEAH BABIES
shorter response today because I have a head cold

Vulpecula is an excellent name,,, how DARE tbh.

I appreciate the attention to other dragons in the clan sometimes, it fills out the world nicely. I feel like this deep into the story I have a good feel for the vibe of Singing Winds, which is nice - makes reading this challenge feel cozy

even when orion's being THE WORLD'S AWKWARDEST BEAN. I love him.

I think Nightwing effected me too, though - that trauma hanging over Debris's head makes me tense during every hatching scene now that someone will step over the line and do/say something insensitive or cruel. Which I guess means it's effective? It's interesting that it permeates the tone of the story so much, even in otherwise happy scenes, I'd have something more compelling to say if i weren't half alive maybe uuuggghhh back to bed

I'm not really much of a writer but these new updates have made me want to at least try posting something for fun. Maybe there's a less long winded challenge I could find to dip my toes in, I dunno
HECK YEAH BABIES
shorter response today because I have a head cold

Vulpecula is an excellent name,,, how DARE tbh.

I appreciate the attention to other dragons in the clan sometimes, it fills out the world nicely. I feel like this deep into the story I have a good feel for the vibe of Singing Winds, which is nice - makes reading this challenge feel cozy

even when orion's being THE WORLD'S AWKWARDEST BEAN. I love him.

I think Nightwing effected me too, though - that trauma hanging over Debris's head makes me tense during every hatching scene now that someone will step over the line and do/say something insensitive or cruel. Which I guess means it's effective? It's interesting that it permeates the tone of the story so much, even in otherwise happy scenes, I'd have something more compelling to say if i weren't half alive maybe uuuggghhh back to bed

I'm not really much of a writer but these new updates have made me want to at least try posting something for fun. Maybe there's a less long winded challenge I could find to dip my toes in, I dunno
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
@MessengerDragon Everything about him is poetic as hell, a wind dragon with smoke and fire and midnight, named after Leo constellation, which is fire int he zodiac elements, he's just too nonsensically fun

@Rosesinger Heck yeah you did and I cannot WAIT to borrow your studs I'm gonna write LORE and lose my MIND. Leo is a desirable boy, and Sigil my be my favorite drgaon at times when I'm writing them. *shifty eyes at Orion* Hmmm indeed.

@GhostPepper I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BY NOW and if you don't I'll send secret government operatives to your house with secret medicine

Thank you her name is my favorite because I love the letter V and it has to do with foxes which are the best animal :P

THANK YOU I'm trying to keep up with reoccurring characters because some of them *eyes* are just too good. This story has been a really good way to give people lore *cough*JaceWasAlmostExaltedUntilHeGotInvolved*cough* And so was Orion, who now gets to have his own little character experience here that I have been DYING to write.

Omg honestly while I feel bad making people all tense with cute babies I feel so powerful. Nightwing, while awful, was freaking awesome to write, and I loved it, honestly. I'm a little sad I exalted him after since I keep bringing him up, like, I would high key bring him back to be a whole a**h*** if I had planned ahead. Oh well, c'est la vie.

IF YOU DO... I WILL DO MANY MUCH READING OF IT.
@MessengerDragon Everything about him is poetic as hell, a wind dragon with smoke and fire and midnight, named after Leo constellation, which is fire int he zodiac elements, he's just too nonsensically fun

@Rosesinger Heck yeah you did and I cannot WAIT to borrow your studs I'm gonna write LORE and lose my MIND. Leo is a desirable boy, and Sigil my be my favorite drgaon at times when I'm writing them. *shifty eyes at Orion* Hmmm indeed.

@GhostPepper I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BY NOW and if you don't I'll send secret government operatives to your house with secret medicine

Thank you her name is my favorite because I love the letter V and it has to do with foxes which are the best animal :P

THANK YOU I'm trying to keep up with reoccurring characters because some of them *eyes* are just too good. This story has been a really good way to give people lore *cough*JaceWasAlmostExaltedUntilHeGotInvolved*cough* And so was Orion, who now gets to have his own little character experience here that I have been DYING to write.

Omg honestly while I feel bad making people all tense with cute babies I feel so powerful. Nightwing, while awful, was freaking awesome to write, and I loved it, honestly. I'm a little sad I exalted him after since I keep bringing him up, like, I would high key bring him back to be a whole a**h*** if I had planned ahead. Oh well, c'est la vie.

IF YOU DO... I WILL DO MANY MUCH READING OF IT.

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin @Ggirl @DiRoxy @mynameisgoliath @dransnake @Rosesinger @RadientAngel @Phoebici @nienna33 @Pigeonpanhandle @Grahh @MessengerDragon @Lunarsnow @Weredogalism @ZippoFeuer @JayDaCat @Enenica @FireBrimstone @LiviaCarstairs @DawnSky101 @eggdestroyer666 HELLO IWAS DYING TO WRITE THIS PLEASE ENJOY ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/427744/42774301_350.png[/img] [img] https://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/4healthy_0dead.png[/img] Debris had gone to the fae colony in the heart of the clan to impatiently await Daunt’s arrival, and had gotten herself onto a nest of four eggs from a dark green fae who had already run off to serve some ‘higher purpose’. He had been very blunt about not wanting to raise kids but wanting to continue his genes, for freaking whatever reason, and Debris had barely been listening as she scanned the skies for her shiny boyfriend and just said yes without taking time to think it through. This was a problem for a couple of reasons. 1) it meant she had to leave the fae colony or risk just awkwardly existing underneath all of their homes with her eggs for however long it would take Daunt to get back, and 2) one of the eggs was already shrinking to accommodate the size of a fae dragon, and when it hit that size, she wasn’t going to be able to handle it without worrying about crushing it with her enormous talons and enormous hands and enormous everything else. In the end, she had retreated back to the nesting grounds after recruiting her bewildered son and his excitable mate to watch over the nest with her and hopefully look after the child when it hatched. They were going to come later, to watch over the nest, but right now, that left her bored and alone. The father of the eggs, whose name she hadn’t listened to enough to remember it, was gone. Orion, overcome with twitchy energy in the past two days, had finally run away to go hunt his charge which was “right outside the clan I [i]swear[/i] Debris I’m not crazy!” Fiona was being a slug and slithering after Lyle, who wasn’t ready to have another nest yet but was always happy to indulge her anyway. Sigil had gone off to have another nest for maximum hatchling playing, and other members of her family and friends weren’t as commonly around as they were anyway. She did, however, have an odd encounter when she had very carefully left her nest to go recruit Ephraim and Ighte in the first place. A small black and red blur, which she recognized to be Jace, had been fluttering about the colonies. He hadn’t talked to her once since she had asked him what made him a worthwhile dragon, and she was starting to think she had broken him, so she had snuck up to him and asked him how he was doing. He whipped around, saw her, his eyes went wide, and he shrieked and ran away. She had been so startled by the reaction that she didn’t even run after him, and when she quizzed Ephraim about him later, her son just shrugged and said he didn’t know Jace very well. So Debris was left in the nesting grounds, alone and unwilling to read another book until she got contact with another dragon. She was seriously considering grabbing Candy and Zircon to come visit, or Occulus and Elovance; she hadn’t seen any of them in a while. In the end, she didn’t pursue it, and went to sleep exclusively to fight off the urge to run around and harass the clan. 0o0o0o0o0 This boredom did not last. A huge pop of light flashed through the nesting grounds, startling Debris awake. She immediately sprung up with a leg on either side of the nest, swinging her head frantically back and forth even though she couldn’t see. She almost whipped up a gale in her agitation, but a small, excited and robotic-tinged voice cut through the confusion. “Bri!!!” Debris’ racing heart sped up for a different reason this time, and as her eyes and brain adjusted to being awake, she practically vibrated with delight as she saw Daunt zooming at her, full speed ahead. “Daunt!” She exclaimed back, and he slammed into her face with a full body hug, and she pretended to be knocked off balance by the small dragon, falling over with a delighted laugh and wrapping her wings over her face in an attempt to hug him back as best she could. “I’m sorry about the light I just got so excited and it just burst out!” Daunt said, peeling off of her face to fly in excited circles around her head, tiny satchel bumping against his side and crests fanned out to full form. “I missed you so much and we didn’t find windsinger but we had such a great time and I have so many surprises for you!” Not waiting for her to reply, he dug in his satchel and brought out a flower crown made of woven tiger-lilies, hilariously huge compared to his tiny body, and plopped it on her head. “I know you’re more steampunk than floral but the orange just seemed like it would go so nicely with your wings I couldn’t help myself!” He said, fae translator making his voice jump happily to match the sparkling in his lovely light eyes. That were… tinged green? However happy Debris felt about his arrival and gift, her curiosity squashed the cuddliness and she had questions. But she still nuzzled her cheek against his whole body before asking. “Daunt, your eyes, they’re like, light green around the edges, are you okay?” “Oh, I know, Elovance nearly lost his mind when he saw that!” Debris exclaimed. “He has so, so many theories and questions and he’s absolutely going to kidnap me back into his lab for the next couple of days, but basically, I have a rudimentary ability to cast wind magicks now!” “What?!” “I know!” Daunt exlciamed back, looking delighted at how surprised she was. “He thinks its because I’ve lived in this clan my whole entire life, and with the magical ley lines and the switching of the tornado and all this weird stuff happening across Sorienth, he thinks it affected me a bit! So my magic now reflects my flight loyalties a bit better!” “That’s- I don’t- Wow, we have so much to talk about,” Debris said, finally ending on shaking her head in disbelief. Daunt whole-heatedly agreed, and the two settled down and talked the night away, getting exhausted as dawn came and went but refusing to fall asleep before the other. Ephraim and Ighte had shown up only to be run off laughing at how engrossed the two dragons were with each other, and now that Daunt was back, he could help with the little fae egg he had decided to adopt as his own given that the father was gone. Debris couldn’t be happier. 0o0o0o0o0o0o0 For the second time in a row, Debris was very rudely awakened by an overexcited dragon. She lifted her head groggily as she saw Orion storming into the nesting grounds, looking beyond frenzied and annoyed, like he might start tearing his own scales off in frustration at any second. She groaned herself awake and stretched her legs and tail out first as he ran closer, babbling all the while. “It’s so [i]close[/i] Debris I sweat to freaking flying windsinger I don’t know what to do, I’m at my wits’ end, first it lead me to you and then out of the clan and back to you, I’m going to-“ Orion cut off with a choked gurgling noise as Debris lifted up and stretched out her wings as she woke up form sleep, and his horrible sound brought her alarmed gaze to him quickly. Orion looked like all the strength in his body had flooded out, and he had collapsed to his front knees as if he was praying, before finally collapsing to the ground, just staring at her, slack jawed, in awe, with his eyes filling with tears. Before Debris could ask what was wrong, her entire body shivered, from her horns to her tail tip, every part of her felt alive with electric energy – for one moment, and it passed, and she was scared again. “Orion, what-?” She started asking, and followed his gaze, thinking for a moment that maybe she had somehow crushed an egg, or maybe- [i]Daunt.[/i] Daunt was stretching awake slowly, like a cat, yawning and looking much less alarmed and alert than Debris or Orion was. Debris slowly looked form Daunt back to Orion, and all the pieces fell into place in her mind. It felt like the breath was knocked out of her. Daunt woke to full alertness, and upon being stared at by a large, crying guardian that he did not recognize, fluttered into the air in alarm and looked at Debris, having flown to eye level. “Hey, what’s happening?” “It’s you,” Orion whispered, still kneeling on the ground as he just stared at Daunt with an emotion that Debris bitterly did not know well enough to describe. “It’s me? What’s me? Debris?” Daunt asked, looking between the two guardians with his voice modulator conveying small amounts of panic. Debris looked at him with a small, broken smile. “It’s you,” she repeated softly, tone unrecognizable as any emotion she could figure out. “It’s you, Daunt. You’re his Charge.” Daunt’s eyes flew wide and he turned slowly to look at Orion, who openly had tears falling down his cheeks, and Debris felt as if the Twisting Crescendo had stopped spinning again. ------ WOW okay I am buzzing with excitement. First of all, I figured out how to get that exalted father's image up all on my own, can I get a yo HOLLAAAA Second of all I FEEL LIKE ORION'S LITTLE DISCOVERY COULD HAVE TAKEN LONGER but I did not want it to and the fallout afterwards is the real fun part anyway. If I had to keep Orion away from Daunt for more chapters I would have felt like I was writing the movie Serendipity. I hated the movie Serendipity. IT DROVE ME FUREAKING INSANE. THIRDLY I have literally had this freaking idea for Orion for MONTHS but I had other people to catch up on and I was dying. DYING. Anyway, yeah, eventful chapter lol, and Daunt didn't even get to reveal his other surprises for Debris! So, probably an eventful chapter coming up as well, lol. I am very tired. Y'all enjoy while I go suffer elsewhere lol
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin @Ggirl @DiRoxy @mynameisgoliath @dransnake @Rosesinger @RadientAngel @Phoebici @nienna33 @Pigeonpanhandle @Grahh @MessengerDragon @Lunarsnow @Weredogalism @ZippoFeuer @JayDaCat @Enenica @FireBrimstone @LiviaCarstairs @DawnSky101 @eggdestroyer666

HELLO IWAS DYING TO WRITE THIS PLEASE ENJOY

42774301_350.png

4healthy_0dead.png

Debris had gone to the fae colony in the heart of the clan to impatiently await Daunt’s arrival, and had gotten herself onto a nest of four eggs from a dark green fae who had already run off to serve some ‘higher purpose’. He had been very blunt about not wanting to raise kids but wanting to continue his genes, for freaking whatever reason, and Debris had barely been listening as she scanned the skies for her shiny boyfriend and just said yes without taking time to think it through.

This was a problem for a couple of reasons. 1) it meant she had to leave the fae colony or risk just awkwardly existing underneath all of their homes with her eggs for however long it would take Daunt to get back, and 2) one of the eggs was already shrinking to accommodate the size of a fae dragon, and when it hit that size, she wasn’t going to be able to handle it without worrying about crushing it with her enormous talons and enormous hands and enormous everything else.

In the end, she had retreated back to the nesting grounds after recruiting her bewildered son and his excitable mate to watch over the nest with her and hopefully look after the child when it hatched. They were going to come later, to watch over the nest, but right now, that left her bored and alone. The father of the eggs, whose name she hadn’t listened to enough to remember it, was gone. Orion, overcome with twitchy energy in the past two days, had finally run away to go hunt his charge which was “right outside the clan I swear Debris I’m not crazy!” Fiona was being a slug and slithering after Lyle, who wasn’t ready to have another nest yet but was always happy to indulge her anyway. Sigil had gone off to have another nest for maximum hatchling playing, and other members of her family and friends weren’t as commonly around as they were anyway.

She did, however, have an odd encounter when she had very carefully left her nest to go recruit Ephraim and Ighte in the first place. A small black and red blur, which she recognized to be Jace, had been fluttering about the colonies. He hadn’t talked to her once since she had asked him what made him a worthwhile dragon, and she was starting to think she had broken him, so she had snuck up to him and asked him how he was doing. He whipped around, saw her, his eyes went wide, and he shrieked and ran away. She had been so startled by the reaction that she didn’t even run after him, and when she quizzed Ephraim about him later, her son just shrugged and said he didn’t know Jace very well.

So Debris was left in the nesting grounds, alone and unwilling to read another book until she got contact with another dragon. She was seriously considering grabbing Candy and Zircon to come visit, or Occulus and Elovance; she hadn’t seen any of them in a while. In the end, she didn’t pursue it, and went to sleep exclusively to fight off the urge to run around and harass the clan.

0o0o0o0o0

This boredom did not last.

A huge pop of light flashed through the nesting grounds, startling Debris awake. She immediately sprung up with a leg on either side of the nest, swinging her head frantically back and forth even though she couldn’t see. She almost whipped up a gale in her agitation, but a small, excited and robotic-tinged voice cut through the confusion.

“Bri!!!”

Debris’ racing heart sped up for a different reason this time, and as her eyes and brain adjusted to being awake, she practically vibrated with delight as she saw Daunt zooming at her, full speed ahead.

“Daunt!” She exclaimed back, and he slammed into her face with a full body hug, and she pretended to be knocked off balance by the small dragon, falling over with a delighted laugh and wrapping her wings over her face in an attempt to hug him back as best she could.

“I’m sorry about the light I just got so excited and it just burst out!” Daunt said, peeling off of her face to fly in excited circles around her head, tiny satchel bumping against his side and crests fanned out to full form. “I missed you so much and we didn’t find windsinger but we had such a great time and I have so many surprises for you!” Not waiting for her to reply, he dug in his satchel and brought out a flower crown made of woven tiger-lilies, hilariously huge compared to his tiny body, and plopped it on her head. “I know you’re more steampunk than floral but the orange just seemed like it would go so nicely with your wings I couldn’t help myself!” He said, fae translator making his voice jump happily to match the sparkling in his lovely light eyes. That were… tinged green?

However happy Debris felt about his arrival and gift, her curiosity squashed the cuddliness and she had questions. But she still nuzzled her cheek against his whole body before asking. “Daunt, your eyes, they’re like, light green around the edges, are you okay?”

“Oh, I know, Elovance nearly lost his mind when he saw that!” Debris exclaimed. “He has so, so many theories and questions and he’s absolutely going to kidnap me back into his lab for the next couple of days, but basically, I have a rudimentary ability to cast wind magicks now!”

“What?!”

“I know!” Daunt exlciamed back, looking delighted at how surprised she was. “He thinks its because I’ve lived in this clan my whole entire life, and with the magical ley lines and the switching of the tornado and all this weird stuff happening across Sorienth, he thinks it affected me a bit! So my magic now reflects my flight loyalties a bit better!”

“That’s- I don’t- Wow, we have so much to talk about,” Debris said, finally ending on shaking her head in disbelief. Daunt whole-heatedly agreed, and the two settled down and talked the night away, getting exhausted as dawn came and went but refusing to fall asleep before the other. Ephraim and Ighte had shown up only to be run off laughing at how engrossed the two dragons were with each other, and now that Daunt was back, he could help with the little fae egg he had decided to adopt as his own given that the father was gone.

Debris couldn’t be happier.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

For the second time in a row, Debris was very rudely awakened by an overexcited dragon. She lifted her head groggily as she saw Orion storming into the nesting grounds, looking beyond frenzied and annoyed, like he might start tearing his own scales off in frustration at any second. She groaned herself awake and stretched her legs and tail out first as he ran closer, babbling all the while.

“It’s so close Debris I sweat to freaking flying windsinger I don’t know what to do, I’m at my wits’ end, first it lead me to you and then out of the clan and back to you, I’m going to-“

Orion cut off with a choked gurgling noise as Debris lifted up and stretched out her wings as she woke up form sleep, and his horrible sound brought her alarmed gaze to him quickly. Orion looked like all the strength in his body had flooded out, and he had collapsed to his front knees as if he was praying, before finally collapsing to the ground, just staring at her, slack jawed, in awe, with his eyes filling with tears.

Before Debris could ask what was wrong, her entire body shivered, from her horns to her tail tip, every part of her felt alive with electric energy – for one moment, and it passed, and she was scared again.

“Orion, what-?” She started asking, and followed his gaze, thinking for a moment that maybe she had somehow crushed an egg, or maybe-

Daunt.

Daunt was stretching awake slowly, like a cat, yawning and looking much less alarmed and alert than Debris or Orion was. Debris slowly looked form Daunt back to Orion, and all the pieces fell into place in her mind. It felt like the breath was knocked out of her.

Daunt woke to full alertness, and upon being stared at by a large, crying guardian that he did not recognize, fluttered into the air in alarm and looked at Debris, having flown to eye level. “Hey, what’s happening?”

“It’s you,” Orion whispered, still kneeling on the ground as he just stared at Daunt with an emotion that Debris bitterly did not know well enough to describe.

“It’s me? What’s me? Debris?” Daunt asked, looking between the two guardians with his voice modulator conveying small amounts of panic.

Debris looked at him with a small, broken smile. “It’s you,” she repeated softly, tone unrecognizable as any emotion she could figure out. “It’s you, Daunt. You’re his Charge.”

Daunt’s eyes flew wide and he turned slowly to look at Orion, who openly had tears falling down his cheeks, and Debris felt as if the Twisting Crescendo had stopped spinning again.

WOW okay I am buzzing with excitement. First of all, I figured out how to get that exalted father's image up all on my own, can I get a yo HOLLAAAA

Second of all I FEEL LIKE ORION'S LITTLE DISCOVERY COULD HAVE TAKEN LONGER but I did not want it to and the fallout afterwards is the real fun part anyway. If I had to keep Orion away from Daunt for more chapters I would have felt like I was writing the movie Serendipity. I hated the movie Serendipity. IT DROVE ME FUREAKING INSANE.

THIRDLY I have literally had this freaking idea for Orion for MONTHS but I had other people to catch up on and I was dying. DYING.

Anyway, yeah, eventful chapter lol, and Daunt didn't even get to reveal his other surprises for Debris! So, probably an eventful chapter coming up as well, lol.

I am very tired. Y'all enjoy while I go suffer elsewhere lol

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
IFIWKCKENXMFOROKQJXNCKEOCJ

I cried too Orion don’t worry oh my goD-
IFIWKCKENXMFOROKQJXNCKEOCJ

I cried too Orion don’t worry oh my goD-
This is great! They'll all get to hang out now! Plus Daunt gets an extra large protector if/when he travels again. win/win! Does kinda mean Debris and Daunt won't get proper time alone though...

Debris and Daunt reuniting was so sweet!
This is great! They'll all get to hang out now! Plus Daunt gets an extra large protector if/when he travels again. win/win! Does kinda mean Debris and Daunt won't get proper time alone though...

Debris and Daunt reuniting was so sweet!
GD7On40.png
what does this mean for the future aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! what a development!!!!!! also daunt and debris reuniting was so great TT_TT i love how she has the flower-crown on her now, that's a really nice touch!!
what does this mean for the future aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! what a development!!!!!! also daunt and debris reuniting was so great TT_TT i love how she has the flower-crown on her now, that's a really nice touch!!
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@DragonPrincess27 Now [i]that[/i] was a chapter. So many things happened! I'm glad Orion found his charge though i'm sure it will be... quite an adjustment for everyone else. I'm looking forward to Daunt's other surprises! Also I'm finding it really funny that Debris going to have nests with all these strangers and in the meantime Jace is going to be in the background like: [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/424419/42441872p.png[/img] [nextcol] [b][i]Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? caught in a landslide~ NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY[/i][/b][/columns] [size=1]Also sorry for using Jace like that... I'm [i]experimenting[/i] for not at all suspicious reasons.
@DragonPrincess27

Now that was a chapter. So many things happened! I'm glad Orion found his charge though i'm sure it will be... quite an adjustment for everyone else. I'm looking forward to Daunt's other surprises!

Also I'm finding it really funny that Debris going to have nests with all these strangers and in the meantime Jace is going to be in the background like:

42441872p.png Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
caught in a landslide~
NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

Also sorry for using Jace like that... I'm experimenting for not at all suspicious reasons.
I'M LATE!

This mate got the narrative shaft lmao
I guess they can't all be Nightwing levels of disruptive, I like the shift in focus anyhow

brb drawing Daunt with green eyes
(Honestly I keep wanting to draw humanized versions of these nerds but I keep running into the idea that I might get them Wrong TM somehow or miss mentioned details)

I'm glad Daunt is back, he's best boy.

AND FINALLY

WELL I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS HOW DAUNT WAS GONNA HELP ORION FIND HIS CHARGE ERFKEJFERJKRGJ

DID NOT SEE THAT COMING I LOVE IT

I like the impact finding his charge seems to have physically. And I'm not sure if Debris was feeling some force of residual magic or just the emotional weight o the realization (or both) but it was a+

I'm so hyped for this okay,, daunt having this super ornery guardian following him around. orion is so uptight it's going to be hilarious i love it.

I just picture orion not being able to see daunt for 5 whole entire minutes and panicking when someone says he sat on him

Daunt + Orion adventure spin off when
I'M LATE!

This mate got the narrative shaft lmao
I guess they can't all be Nightwing levels of disruptive, I like the shift in focus anyhow

brb drawing Daunt with green eyes
(Honestly I keep wanting to draw humanized versions of these nerds but I keep running into the idea that I might get them Wrong TM somehow or miss mentioned details)

I'm glad Daunt is back, he's best boy.

AND FINALLY

WELL I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS HOW DAUNT WAS GONNA HELP ORION FIND HIS CHARGE ERFKEJFERJKRGJ

DID NOT SEE THAT COMING I LOVE IT

I like the impact finding his charge seems to have physically. And I'm not sure if Debris was feeling some force of residual magic or just the emotional weight o the realization (or both) but it was a+

I'm so hyped for this okay,, daunt having this super ornery guardian following him around. orion is so uptight it's going to be hilarious i love it.

I just picture orion not being able to see daunt for 5 whole entire minutes and panicking when someone says he sat on him

Daunt + Orion adventure spin off when
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
@DragonPrincess27 WELP I just read this entire thing tonight from the very beginning and OH MY GOD.

Also please add me to your pinglist!
@DragonPrincess27 WELP I just read this entire thing tonight from the very beginning and OH MY GOD.

Also please add me to your pinglist!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Just found this. Love this. Please put me on your ping list. So many good story devices. So many great characters. Debris’ middle name must be Necessity because she is the mother of Invention!
Just found this. Love this. Please put me on your ping list. So many good story devices. So many great characters. Debris’ middle name must be Necessity because she is the mother of Invention!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22