Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Well. I'm not sure I understand what this was all about. Not really. I want to read it all through, but there are a lot of pages to go through from where I got to. And what happened to this forum? It's just stopped and I'm three years late. I'm not even sure why I clicked on the forum idea for a Guardian breeding with different males just to see if her charge was going to be one of her hatchlings, but it seemed interesting. If any of Debris' offspring are still available, I'd very much like to see if I would want one of them. From what I've read so far, my two favourites are Orpheus and Storm. Their colours are so gorgeous.

Please PM me @DragonPrincess27 if any of Debris' children are still up for adoption, and please ping me for any new updates to this forum. I just know I need to continue reading from where I left off.

The other issue is this. I first joined Flight Rising on November 20th 2020. It's such a weird order of numbers. 11/20/20 or 20/11/20. This is why I never knew this forum even existed.

EDIT: I've finally caught up with all these chapters. Yes. I binge read them, because I'm crazy. I love the style of your writing. You're very good at casual conversation and romance. Me and casual conversation is a no go. I cannot do it or write it to save my life, because I'm not a people person or very sociable. But I loved all the character development between all of your characters, and how unique you made all of them. It must have been such hard work to keep every one of them unique. I especially love Debris', Daunt's, Orion's, Fiona's and Sigil's characters the most.

P.S: Debris. Your charge has been in front of you the entire time. Right from the start. It is Daunt. And because Orion's Charge is exactly the same, all three of you have a future together for eternity. Would Orion feel bad though? Would he want more hatchlings with Debris, even though her true love is actually Daunt?
Well. I'm not sure I understand what this was all about. Not really. I want to read it all through, but there are a lot of pages to go through from where I got to. And what happened to this forum? It's just stopped and I'm three years late. I'm not even sure why I clicked on the forum idea for a Guardian breeding with different males just to see if her charge was going to be one of her hatchlings, but it seemed interesting. If any of Debris' offspring are still available, I'd very much like to see if I would want one of them. From what I've read so far, my two favourites are Orpheus and Storm. Their colours are so gorgeous.

Please PM me @DragonPrincess27 if any of Debris' children are still up for adoption, and please ping me for any new updates to this forum. I just know I need to continue reading from where I left off.

The other issue is this. I first joined Flight Rising on November 20th 2020. It's such a weird order of numbers. 11/20/20 or 20/11/20. This is why I never knew this forum even existed.

EDIT: I've finally caught up with all these chapters. Yes. I binge read them, because I'm crazy. I love the style of your writing. You're very good at casual conversation and romance. Me and casual conversation is a no go. I cannot do it or write it to save my life, because I'm not a people person or very sociable. But I loved all the character development between all of your characters, and how unique you made all of them. It must have been such hard work to keep every one of them unique. I especially love Debris', Daunt's, Orion's, Fiona's and Sigil's characters the most.

P.S: Debris. Your charge has been in front of you the entire time. Right from the start. It is Daunt. And because Orion's Charge is exactly the same, all three of you have a future together for eternity. Would Orion feel bad though? Would he want more hatchlings with Debris, even though her true love is actually Daunt?
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22