Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fated for Greatness - Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
HEY Y'ALL I cannot stop picking up challenges I want to do and I recently became obsessed with Pinkerlocke's, especially @Sabariel's "Just Go" and @Petall's "All That Was Lost". And because I have no self-control, I started one ¯\_(?)_/¯ I'm subbed, but pings are fine if you forget! The Rules as I'll play by them: -If a dragon faints in the Coliseum, it is dead and must be Exalted. -All Nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile. -Raziya, as my main character, has slightly special treatment. She is not immune to death, but if she were to die, it would have to be after Althalos, as he will sacrifice his life for her if it comes to that. -If a dragon is born with special eyes (indicated by icon), they are guaranteed to survive to adulthood. After that, regular Nuzlocke rules apply. -If a familiar is dropped in a locke coli battle, a roll a d4. 4 means I can keep them, all others are dismissed. A Familiar can perform a saving throw for their charge. I will roll one d4: 4 - The familiar and the dragon survive 3 - The familiar dies for the dragon, but the dragon is saved 2 - The dragon dies but the familiar survives 1 - They both perish Drops of Fate: Food: Coliseum time! Plants: 10-20 matches Insects: 20-30 matches Seafood: 30-40 matches Meat: 40-50 matches Difficulty - Easy Mode: I get to pick whatever three dragons I want and whip them into whatever venue I want. I'm looking to have a good time, not senselessly murder everyone lol. Hopefully this will keep death streaks terrifying and more randomized. Materials and trinkets: Flex your creative muscles! Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. Trinkets: [s]Do some art for your nuzlocke![/s] I CAN'T DRAW. I will attempt to do like, bad maps and sketches and such, but these will also be used for updates and random trivia about the characters and how the locke is going, as I will not be updating every day to avoid burnout. Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-15) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.) Flip a coin: 1 - It's a hatchling purchase 2 - It's an adult dragon purchse Then roll a d20: 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer 14. Bogsneak 15. Goaler 16. Banescale 17. A random dragon from the 'Unplaced' tab in my lair will be selected 18. A Goat/Facted/multi-gaze/primal (cheapest of all criteria entered) 19. A Gen1 20. I use whomst every I want :P Apparel: Breed two of your dragons OR Scroll a dragon (eyes/breed/genes all up to change) Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. This is in keeping with the original Nuzlocke thread's rule, because I really like it. Battle items: Uh-oh!!! Flip a coin. Heads = DEATH STREAK Tails = Increase the level of three random dragons by 1. DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. You must be in a venue equal to the level of your highest dragon, [s]and all dragons can only use 3 potions each, as I'm going easy on them in other ways. Death streaks are meant to suck.[/s] LOL NOPE no potion rule as it turns out, even with potions, life is very, very hard. Win Conditions: Get Raziya (or in case of her death, her chosen heir) to LVL 25. Start Date: 11/18/19 End Date: [quote=Lore(Material) Posts:] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2781598#post_41344694]Prologue[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2781598/2#post_41372917]The Beginnings[/url][/quote] [quote=Trivia&Art(Trinkets) Posts:] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2781598#post_41344851]Days 1-3[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2781598/2#post_41372855]Days 4-6[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2781598/2#post_41380873]Day 7[/url][/quote] Pinglist: @Petall @Sabariel @Rosesinger @myriadofstars @Umbreonlove7 @Tiffkaboo @Storygeek
HEY Y'ALL I cannot stop picking up challenges I want to do and I recently became obsessed with Pinkerlocke's, especially @Sabariel's "Just Go" and @Petall's "All That Was Lost". And because I have no self-control, I started one ¯\_(?)_/¯

I'm subbed, but pings are fine if you forget!

The Rules as I'll play by them:

-If a dragon faints in the Coliseum, it is dead and must be Exalted.
-All Nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile.
-Raziya, as my main character, has slightly special treatment. She is not immune to death, but if she were to die, it would have to be after Althalos, as he will sacrifice his life for her if it comes to that.
-If a dragon is born with special eyes (indicated by icon), they are guaranteed to survive to adulthood. After that, regular Nuzlocke rules apply.
-If a familiar is dropped in a locke coli battle, a roll a d4. 4 means I can keep them, all others are dismissed.

A Familiar can perform a saving throw for their charge. I will roll one d4:
4 - The familiar and the dragon survive
3 - The familiar dies for the dragon, but the dragon is saved
2 - The dragon dies but the familiar survives
1 - They both perish

Drops of Fate:

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches
Difficulty - Easy Mode: I get to pick whatever three dragons I want and whip them into whatever venue I want. I'm looking to have a good time, not senselessly murder everyone lol. Hopefully this will keep death streaks terrifying and more randomized.

Materials and trinkets: Flex your creative muscles!

Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke.

Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! I CAN'T DRAW. I will attempt to do like, bad maps and sketches and such, but these will also be used for updates and random trivia about the characters and how the locke is going, as I will not be updating every day to avoid burnout.

Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-15) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.)
Flip a coin:
1 - It's a hatchling purchase
2 - It's an adult dragon purchse
Then roll a d20:
1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Bogsneak
15. Goaler
16. Banescale
17. A random dragon from the 'Unplaced' tab in my lair will be selected
18. A Goat/Facted/multi-gaze/primal (cheapest of all criteria entered)
19. A Gen1
20. I use whomst every I want :P

Apparel: Breed two of your dragons OR Scroll a dragon (eyes/breed/genes all up to change)

Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. This is in keeping with the original Nuzlocke thread's rule, because I really like it.

Battle items: Uh-oh!!!
Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = Increase the level of three random dragons by 1.

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. You must be in a venue equal to the level of your highest dragon, and all dragons can only use 3 potions each, as I'm going easy on them in other ways. Death streaks are meant to suck. LOL NOPE no potion rule as it turns out, even with potions, life is very, very hard.

Win Conditions: Get Raziya (or in case of her death, her chosen heir) to LVL 25.

Start Date: 11/18/19
End Date:
Lore(Material) Posts: wrote:
Trivia&Art(Trinkets) Posts: wrote:

Pinglist:
@Petall @Sabariel @Rosesinger @myriadofstars @Umbreonlove7 @Tiffkaboo @Storygeek

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
[center][size=5][b]Fated for Greatness:[/b][/center][/size] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56852904] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/568530/56852904p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4][b]Raziya:[/b] The Gifted[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56797205] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/567973/56797205p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4][b]Althalos:[/b] The White Knight[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56390735] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/563908/56390735p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4][b]Kyou:[/b] The Thief[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56976136] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/569762/56976136p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4][b]Heather:[/b] The Abandoned[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56883471] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/568835/56883471p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4][b]Drundarre:[/b] The Guard[/size][/columns]
Fated for Greatness:

56852904p.png
Raziya: The Gifted

56797205p.png
Althalos: The White Knight

56390735p.png
Kyou: The Thief

56976136p.png
Heather: The Abandoned

56883471p.png
Drundarre: The Guard

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
New Dragon Trait Rolling:

Negative Traits:
1. Bloodthirsty
2. Shallow
3. Greedy
4. Paranoid
5. Racist (roll dragon table)
6. Flightist (RNG 11, table below)
7. Pushover/doormat
8. Control Freak
9. Quick to anger
10. No self-esteem
11. Not a team player
12. Not dependable/Flaky
13. Can be bought
14. Coward
15. Flippant
16. Impatient/Rash
17. Cold & Emotionless
18. Scared of Change
19. Blunt
20. Roll 2 positive traits instead

Positive Traits:
1. Roll 2 negative traits instead
2. Cheerful
3. Brave
4. Loyal
5. Perceptive
6. Stands up to Injustice
7. Empathetic
8. Emotionally stable/Rock-solid
9. Inspirational
10. Hardworking
11. Street Smart
12. Hilarious
13. Nurturing
14. Humble
15. Quick Thinking
16. Natural-born Leader
17. Generous
18. Protects what they love
19. Adaptable
20. Gets a saving throw*

Flight Chart:
1. Ice
2. Arcane
3. Wind
4. Fire
5. Lightning
6. Water
7. Plague
8. Earth
9. Shadow
10. Light
11. Nature

*Death Saving Throw will operate like this: If the dragon faints, they party may proceed with the battle. The remaining two dragons will roll d20s, 1-10 is a fail, and 11-20 is a success. Three successes save it, three fails and it still dies. If the encounter finished before the remaining dragons finish rolling, one of the failed rolls is erased, and if there are none, a success is added. However, if the dragon they're rolling for dies in the second encounter, they're dead for good. This death saving throw would take place after a familiar saving throw.

(This is a rough idea for the saving throws, we'll see what happens in reality and if they need adjusting)
New Dragon Trait Rolling:

Negative Traits:
1. Bloodthirsty
2. Shallow
3. Greedy
4. Paranoid
5. Racist (roll dragon table)
6. Flightist (RNG 11, table below)
7. Pushover/doormat
8. Control Freak
9. Quick to anger
10. No self-esteem
11. Not a team player
12. Not dependable/Flaky
13. Can be bought
14. Coward
15. Flippant
16. Impatient/Rash
17. Cold & Emotionless
18. Scared of Change
19. Blunt
20. Roll 2 positive traits instead

Positive Traits:
1. Roll 2 negative traits instead
2. Cheerful
3. Brave
4. Loyal
5. Perceptive
6. Stands up to Injustice
7. Empathetic
8. Emotionally stable/Rock-solid
9. Inspirational
10. Hardworking
11. Street Smart
12. Hilarious
13. Nurturing
14. Humble
15. Quick Thinking
16. Natural-born Leader
17. Generous
18. Protects what they love
19. Adaptable
20. Gets a saving throw*

Flight Chart:
1. Ice
2. Arcane
3. Wind
4. Fire
5. Lightning
6. Water
7. Plague
8. Earth
9. Shadow
10. Light
11. Nature

*Death Saving Throw will operate like this: If the dragon faints, they party may proceed with the battle. The remaining two dragons will roll d20s, 1-10 is a fail, and 11-20 is a success. Three successes save it, three fails and it still dies. If the encounter finished before the remaining dragons finish rolling, one of the failed rolls is erased, and if there are none, a success is added. However, if the dragon they're rolling for dies in the second encounter, they're dead for good. This death saving throw would take place after a familiar saving throw.

(This is a rough idea for the saving throws, we'll see what happens in reality and if they need adjusting)

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
[center][size=5][b]DAY ZERO: PROLOGUE[/b][/size][/center] A small island floated serenely in the breeze. Upon it, rested a giant, run-down castle, taking up almost half of the island all by itself, almost split down the line between Arcane territory and wind territory. The castle was uninhabited- Until it wasn’t. Inside a decrepit bedroom in said abandoned castle, on the arcane half of things, fissure seemed to appear from nowhere on the ground, but not a fissure of the earth. A ley line, the magical blood vessels of the world, had been pried open by unseen forces. It moaned and creaked and the whole island shook and shuddered with the horrible magical gale it was caught in, and suddenly, out of a crack in the stone floors, a small, floating egg appeared, shimmering in the dusty room. Even without a dragon to incubate it, and having only spawned just a moment ago, the egg shook ferociously. The ley line started to groan closed as the little egg spun violently, and in a flash of purple, the eggshells were flung off the tiny hatching within it, who was born into the world with their mouth slightly agape, eyes flying open to shine with unnatural arcane energy, and wings spread wide as they were held in the air by the force of their own birth. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=21&auth=b8ee419d0ddf98b7b2edc1fa5e9fadd2a5b90fe7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] As suddenly as it started, it was over. The ley line snapped closed and the small island stopped shaking, and the small, frail hatchling dropped out of the air and onto the ground, landing with an unceremonious ‘thud’ onto the ground as her glow faded. Despite her powerful hatching, she was still just a baby, and when she found herself in a strange new world, all alone, she tipped back her head and wailed. --- In a lightning clan across the continent, a tundra and a mirror couple woke with a start as the guardian hatchling they had just adopted from the wilderness woke with a start. They couldn’t find words as their new adopted baby sparked all along his body, tipping his head back as if to scream, but no sound came out, and his teal blue eyes glazed over to a powerful lavender color. The tundra cried out and tried to grab him as his entire body was enveloped in a purple light, but just like that, he was gone. --- The small fae cried and cried and cried, and suddenly, a flash of light and a loud ‘pop’ later, and a much larger hatchling fell from the air, almost on top of her. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=caecf550e7c7c10937b0da6387b525ef1e3e3e69&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] She looked up at him, and when they locked eyes, electricity crackled and purple light filled the room for the briefest of seconds. All her fear of being alone, and the fear of the larger thing in her room evaporated with it. All his fear of being snatched from under his adopted parents’ wings quelled as they met. She collapsed a moment later, and he caught her, too young to understand much, but just old enough to understand one thing; this little dragon was important, and he would stand by her through anything. --- A few miles away, a disgraced ridgeback woke with a start from a large sounding explosion. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=9&breed=5&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=97&auth=d4a5997d16504bc5cc6950d900c57e7fd43b5b12&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] One of the small, floating islands in the distance was just finishing in a tremor, and she lifted her head to look at it with narrowed eyes. Something was happening there, something important. She got to her feet to walk to the entrance of her hastily dug cave shelter. A smirk spread across her face. If her old clan didn’t need her, then she didn’t need them. She was going to live in a [i]castle[/i]. ----- SO Prologue is up! I wasn't going to post it originally until I got a material, but then I realized that was dumb and no one would care about this story unless I posted it. I don't exactly like how I introduced dearest ridge girl, but she'll have her time to shine.
DAY ZERO: PROLOGUE

A small island floated serenely in the breeze. Upon it, rested a giant, run-down castle, taking up almost half of the island all by itself, almost split down the line between Arcane territory and wind territory. The castle was uninhabited-

Until it wasn’t.

Inside a decrepit bedroom in said abandoned castle, on the arcane half of things, fissure seemed to appear from nowhere on the ground, but not a fissure of the earth. A ley line, the magical blood vessels of the world, had been pried open by unseen forces. It moaned and creaked and the whole island shook and shuddered with the horrible magical gale it was caught in, and suddenly, out of a crack in the stone floors, a small, floating egg appeared, shimmering in the dusty room.

Even without a dragon to incubate it, and having only spawned just a moment ago, the egg shook ferociously. The ley line started to groan closed as the little egg spun violently, and in a flash of purple, the eggshells were flung off the tiny hatching within it, who was born into the world with their mouth slightly agape, eyes flying open to shine with unnatural arcane energy, and wings spread wide as they were held in the air by the force of their own birth.
dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=21&auth=b8ee419d0ddf98b7b2edc1fa5e9fadd2a5b90fe7&dummyext=prev.png

As suddenly as it started, it was over.

The ley line snapped closed and the small island stopped shaking, and the small, frail hatchling dropped out of the air and onto the ground, landing with an unceremonious ‘thud’ onto the ground as her glow faded. Despite her powerful hatching, she was still just a baby, and when she found herself in a strange new world, all alone, she tipped back her head and wailed.

---

In a lightning clan across the continent, a tundra and a mirror couple woke with a start as the guardian hatchling they had just adopted from the wilderness woke with a start. They couldn’t find words as their new adopted baby sparked all along his body, tipping his head back as if to scream, but no sound came out, and his teal blue eyes glazed over to a powerful lavender color. The tundra cried out and tried to grab him as his entire body was enveloped in a purple light, but just like that, he was gone.

---

The small fae cried and cried and cried, and suddenly, a flash of light and a loud ‘pop’ later, and a much larger hatchling fell from the air, almost on top of her.
dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=caecf550e7c7c10937b0da6387b525ef1e3e3e69&dummyext=prev.png

She looked up at him, and when they locked eyes, electricity crackled and purple light filled the room for the briefest of seconds. All her fear of being alone, and the fear of the larger thing in her room evaporated with it. All his fear of being snatched from under his adopted parents’ wings quelled as they met.

She collapsed a moment later, and he caught her, too young to understand much, but just old enough to understand one thing; this little dragon was important, and he would stand by her through anything.

---

A few miles away, a disgraced ridgeback woke with a start from a large sounding explosion.
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=9&breed=5&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=97&auth=d4a5997d16504bc5cc6950d900c57e7fd43b5b12&dummyext=prev.png

One of the small, floating islands in the distance was just finishing in a tremor, and she lifted her head to look at it with narrowed eyes. Something was happening there, something important.

She got to her feet to walk to the entrance of her hastily dug cave shelter. A smirk spread across her face.

If her old clan didn’t need her, then she didn’t need them. She was going to live in a castle.

SO Prologue is up! I wasn't going to post it originally until I got a material, but then I realized that was dumb and no one would care about this story unless I posted it. I don't exactly like how I introduced dearest ridge girl, but she'll have her time to shine.

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
[center][size=5][b]TRINKET UPDATE 1-3:[/b][/center][/size] [center][item=heartred croaker leg][item=behemoth lance][item=Chilled edamame][/center] Hell yeah updating the thread I literally just created. SO, I got a trinket on Day 2, but it is currently Day 3, and I will update for all 3, with some trivia! Day 0: I got Raziya first and Althalos second, and I just bought the cheapest gen1s for that, as I wanted to randomize it but also I had [i]plans[/i] to accomplish. I then bought a baby wildclaw by accident and realized that for the third dragon, I needed them to be an adult, and I rolled ridgeback for her, and Kyou popped up! And plot developed from there lol Day 1: Is the frog leg and jsdugiueguobewgo. Kyou was the only adult at the time (which also works for the lore...) and I got her to level four in the training fields whilst yelling and running from moths. She almost got murdered by a glowing pocketmouse as I got careless, but pulled through. Day 2: Was the behemoth lance trinket, so I'm giving this trinket update! Day 3: Is today, so we're caught up, and I got that plant so I brought Althalos, who aged up, into the training field with Kyou, and it went better than when she was alone lol. He hit level 3 and she hit 5, and Althalos got equipped with the Guard battlestone, because protecting Raziya is literally the first thing he learned to do. No we wait for a material update to further the plot :P
TRINKET UPDATE 1-3:

Heartred Croaker Leg Behemoth Lance Chilled Edamame

Hell yeah updating the thread I literally just created. SO, I got a trinket on Day 2, but it is currently Day 3, and I will update for all 3, with some trivia!

Day 0: I got Raziya first and Althalos second, and I just bought the cheapest gen1s for that, as I wanted to randomize it but also I had plans to accomplish. I then bought a baby wildclaw by accident and realized that for the third dragon, I needed them to be an adult, and I rolled ridgeback for her, and Kyou popped up! And plot developed from there lol

Day 1: Is the frog leg and jsdugiueguobewgo. Kyou was the only adult at the time (which also works for the lore...) and I got her to level four in the training fields whilst yelling and running from moths. She almost got murdered by a glowing pocketmouse as I got careless, but pulled through.

Day 2: Was the behemoth lance trinket, so I'm giving this trinket update!

Day 3: Is today, so we're caught up, and I got that plant so I brought Althalos, who aged up, into the training field with Kyou, and it went better than when she was alone lol. He hit level 3 and she hit 5, and Althalos got equipped with the Guard battlestone, because protecting Raziya is literally the first thing he learned to do.

No we wait for a material update to further the plot :P

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Please add me to the pinglist! I want to see where this goes!

Please add me to the pinglist! I want to see where this goes!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall ADDED! I'm so excited because yours was the one that really lit a fire under my butt to do all this pinker stuff, and now I'm plotting. So. Much.
@Petall ADDED! I'm so excited because yours was the one that really lit a fire under my butt to do all this pinker stuff, and now I'm plotting. So. Much.

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Pst. Throw me on the pinglist, I'm curious to see how this progresses :O.
Pst. Throw me on the pinglist, I'm curious to see how this progresses :O.
OH YES A THREAD FOR THIS! Pinglist please! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
OH YES A THREAD FOR THIS!

Pinglist please!
Oh, this looks wonderful! Pinglist please?
Oh, this looks wonderful! Pinglist please?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7