Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2018!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Louretta Here's my spreadsheet. I'm doing Expert!
@Louretta Here's my spreadsheet. I'm doing Expert!
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
@Louretta
I'm doing this again. I kind of fell off the wagon last year by not bonding with familiars every day, so I'll try to do better this year.

I'm doing Intermediate +
I won't open any treasure packs, chests, or eggs until either my birthday in September or the end of the year (depending on how disciplined I am).

Tracking Sheet is Here
@Louretta
I'm doing this again. I kind of fell off the wagon last year by not bonding with familiars every day, so I'll try to do better this year.

I'm doing Intermediate +
I won't open any treasure packs, chests, or eggs until either my birthday in September or the end of the year (depending on how disciplined I am).

Tracking Sheet is Here
CC16.gif pastcat.png
@Louretta
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SasSD2WnzuJQcL5l3HWbDRnEUqm0Qw5w8aeSgfQ_E3k/edit?usp=sharing
Here's my sheet! I'm gonna do intermediate+
@Louretta
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SasSD2WnzuJQcL5l3HWbDRnEUqm0Qw5w8aeSgfQ_E3k/edit?usp=sharing
Here's my sheet! I'm gonna do intermediate+
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
@Louretta
My spreadsheet. And do ping me, please. ^w^
@Louretta
My spreadsheet. And do ping me, please. ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Louretta

Hey there!! Here's my sheet: clicky!

I'll be trying Expert this year (hoarding all of those money boxes). Please add me to the pinglist too! Thank you for running the challenge this year!
@Louretta

Hey there!! Here's my sheet: clicky!

I'll be trying Expert this year (hoarding all of those money boxes). Please add me to the pinglist too! Thank you for running the challenge this year!
DRAGON ART SHOP
@daffynewt
@Fruityboy
@Jumbledbyrd
@Xemriss
@NewYorkie

Thanks for joining this years challenge! You've all been added.

@PastCat
You haven't filled in your user information. Will you please do that so I can add you to the mastersheet?
@daffynewt
@Fruityboy
@Jumbledbyrd
@Xemriss
@NewYorkie

Thanks for joining this years challenge! You've all been added.

@PastCat
You haven't filled in your user information. Will you please do that so I can add you to the mastersheet?
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta

My sheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WYTzT9bya3apJA0hf6gToFboBfPLhaw7-y1T5NrLVao/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to try to do a little better about updating my sheet this year. I'll be doing Intermediate + again. I don't have enough self-control for expert, but like a little bit more challenge than regular intermediate :D
@Louretta

My sheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WYTzT9bya3apJA0hf6gToFboBfPLhaw7-y1T5NrLVao/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to try to do a little better about updating my sheet this year. I'll be doing Intermediate + again. I don't have enough self-control for expert, but like a little bit more challenge than regular intermediate :D
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie
You've been added. ^^
@Valyrie
You've been added. ^^
@louretta Can I change my mode to Intermediate+? I won't be starting my challenge until Monday.
@louretta Can I change my mode to Intermediate+? I won't be starting my challenge until Monday.
@Raccoongirl
Of course! You can always change, even mid challenge if it's not working out for you. The difficulty will auto update on the mastersheet anyway. :)
@Raccoongirl
Of course! You can always change, even mid challenge if it's not working out for you. The difficulty will auto update on the mastersheet anyway. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25