Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2018!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Louretta Thank you! Also, this is a great idea. Thank you for this!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YHDoSEw3swlUCf3vEloWiOUWuEyFB_s7jHC9_Nhakww/edit?usp=sharing
@Louretta Thank you! Also, this is a great idea. Thank you for this!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YHDoSEw3swlUCf3vEloWiOUWuEyFB_s7jHC9_Nhakww/edit?usp=sharing
@Raccoongirl
No problem, you've been added. Have fun saving up. ^^
@Raccoongirl
No problem, you've been added. Have fun saving up. ^^
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta
I'll be doing this in expert mode!
I've already started saving since my birthday (Dec 9th) and will be saving everything to open again on my birthday next year!

Spreadsheet here
@Louretta
I'll be doing this in expert mode!
I've already started saving since my birthday (Dec 9th) and will be saving everything to open again on my birthday next year!

Spreadsheet here
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@CupcakeCass
Great! Birthdays are always a good reason/motivator to save up for. :)
@CupcakeCass
Great! Birthdays are always a good reason/motivator to save up for. :)
@Louretta
I've added my spreadsheet, but forgot to ask to be added to the pinglist please ^ ^
@Louretta
I've added my spreadsheet, but forgot to ask to be added to the pinglist please ^ ^

----

@CupcakeCass
Done! I see you input information in column C, while you should write your numbers under the month in the green part! It will calculate your totals in the C column.
@CupcakeCass
Done! I see you input information in column C, while you should write your numbers under the month in the green part! It will calculate your totals in the C column.
Whoops fixing that now!
Whoops fixing that now!

----

@Louretta

My spreadsheet

I do have a nasty habit of forgetting to update my sheet, so a reminder ping at the end of the month would be great.

I will be doing the Intermediate + again. I do not save Marva's things or NotN, as those I open immediately. Everything else that is openable such as drops, chests, and such will be hoarded.

I don't have any specific goals as I tend to come and go on here a lot. Some months I am super active, some I just get on to do the daily things and get off. I enjoy seeing what I get at the end of the year though.

My challenge runs from New Year's Day until New Year's Eve. That means on Sunday that I will be opening all of my hoarded items for the year. Would you like me to post my results in this thread or no? I know the other thread for 2017 is kinda dead.
@Louretta

My spreadsheet

I do have a nasty habit of forgetting to update my sheet, so a reminder ping at the end of the month would be great.

I will be doing the Intermediate + again. I do not save Marva's things or NotN, as those I open immediately. Everything else that is openable such as drops, chests, and such will be hoarded.

I don't have any specific goals as I tend to come and go on here a lot. Some months I am super active, some I just get on to do the daily things and get off. I enjoy seeing what I get at the end of the year though.

My challenge runs from New Year's Day until New Year's Eve. That means on Sunday that I will be opening all of my hoarded items for the year. Would you like me to post my results in this thread or no? I know the other thread for 2017 is kinda dead.
light-item-shop-button.png
@Zamirathe
Added you to the mastersheet and the pinglist!

If you want to do some sort of opening post, I would post it in the 2017 thread. It's fine to mention here what you've gained in total though! Maybe you can base you 2018 goal on that as well. I've also briefly mentioned what I got this year. :)

I think most of us don't use the Marva and NotN rows, but I've kept them in for completion sake.
@Zamirathe
Added you to the mastersheet and the pinglist!

If you want to do some sort of opening post, I would post it in the 2017 thread. It's fine to mention here what you've gained in total though! Maybe you can base you 2018 goal on that as well. I've also briefly mentioned what I got this year. :)

I think most of us don't use the Marva and NotN rows, but I've kept them in for completion sake.
joining on expert!

@louretta here's my sheet ^^
joining on expert!

@louretta here's my sheet ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25