Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2018!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Louretta

I think I'll join this year! I'm gonna do Expert+/Insanity, only buying things I REALLY need. I'm on mobile, so I'm not actually able to keep a spreadsheet, is that okay? I'll have to keep track somewhere else, probably either in a dragon bio or my own userpage. Aiming to get 2 million and 1k gems by the end of the year!
@Louretta

I think I'll join this year! I'm gonna do Expert+/Insanity, only buying things I REALLY need. I'm on mobile, so I'm not actually able to keep a spreadsheet, is that okay? I'll have to keep track somewhere else, probably either in a dragon bio or my own userpage. Aiming to get 2 million and 1k gems by the end of the year!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Geckoe
That's totally fine! If you like, you can also simply post your monthly totals in the thread here. That way you can still share your progress and keep motivated. :) In a dragon bio works too!

I could also make a sheet for you if you want. If you email me your totals at the end of each month, I can add them for you to the sheet so you still show up on the mastersheet. Up to you!
@Geckoe
That's totally fine! If you like, you can also simply post your monthly totals in the thread here. That way you can still share your progress and keep motivated. :) In a dragon bio works too!

I could also make a sheet for you if you want. If you email me your totals at the end of each month, I can add them for you to the sheet so you still show up on the mastersheet. Up to you!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta I think just keeping the totals in a bio would work better for me, I'm absolutely horrible at keeping track of information! Thank you anyway, though. I'm thinking of keeping the totals on this boy's bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38086302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380864/38086302_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm ready to roll in that money.... at the end of next year. I have no patience so I might cave in, eventually.
@Louretta

I think just keeping the totals in a bio would work better for me, I'm absolutely horrible at keeping track of information! Thank you anyway, though. I'm thinking of keeping the totals on this boy's bio

38086302_350.png

I'm ready to roll in that money.... at the end of next year. I have no patience so I might cave in, eventually.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Geckoe
No problem!
Yeah, it's not easy, that's why it's called a challenge, haha. ;) So worth it though!
@Geckoe
No problem!
Yeah, it's not easy, that's why it's called a challenge, haha. ;) So worth it though!
Surprisingly I ended up with 1.1 mill treasure and just over 600 gems even though I sorta failed hard at life, FR, and everything halfway through 2017. Thanks for taking over *hugs @Louretta *
Surprisingly I ended up with 1.1 mill treasure and just over 600 gems even though I sorta failed hard at life, FR, and everything halfway through 2017. Thanks for taking over *hugs @Louretta *
RtDSCWq.png
@Baird
That's not bad at all for failing half a year. ;)
I hope 2018 will be nicer to you. <3
@Baird
That's not bad at all for failing half a year. ;)
I hope 2018 will be nicer to you. <3
Yes! Here's to hoping 2018 brings better results. I'll join this a bit later in January once things have settled but I'll track things before then :P
Yes! Here's to hoping 2018 brings better results. I'll join this a bit later in January once things have settled but I'll track things before then :P
RtDSCWq.png
@Louretta
Here's my sheet!

I dropped off this years from around March to October, averaging only about 60 openables per month, and only picked it back up in November with not enough time to awaken most of my familiars. December's rusted chest haul was from all my rejected familiars in my hoard from the past... 8 months? XD

Still, it's a huge improvement from my 2016 CC where I didn't know you could bond with familiars in your hoard. In 2018, I just want to be consistent!
@Louretta
Here's my sheet!

I dropped off this years from around March to October, averaging only about 60 openables per month, and only picked it back up in November with not enough time to awaken most of my familiars. December's rusted chest haul was from all my rejected familiars in my hoard from the past... 8 months? XD

Still, it's a huge improvement from my 2016 CC where I didn't know you could bond with familiars in your hoard. In 2018, I just want to be consistent!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@Louretta
Sheet here

Intermediate as always for me, been getting into poking my familiars again. LEt's see how far my patience can go /o/
@Louretta
Sheet here

Intermediate as always for me, been getting into poking my familiars again. LEt's see how far my patience can go /o/
@Louretta

Link to my sheet! I'll be doing Expert+ mode again, I think I've done fairly well with it aside from opening eggs, but that's the new gen1 hoarder in me. I'd like to be on the pinglist too!
@Louretta

Link to my sheet! I'll be doing Expert+ mode again, I think I've done fairly well with it aside from opening eggs, but that's the new gen1 hoarder in me. I'd like to be on the pinglist too!
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25