Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2018!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Louretta I had a question on when this challenge ends. If NOTN ends up ending in December, would that mean that the challenge ends before the first of January in order for us to open our strange chests before they disappear at the end of the NOTN event?
@Louretta I had a question on when this challenge ends. If NOTN ends up ending in December, would that mean that the challenge ends before the first of January in order for us to open our strange chests before they disappear at the end of the NOTN event?
@IndecisiveOCD
That is up to you really. If you want to open the first of January, you can simply do the strange chests before then. I expect NotN will run from the 16th until the 30th. I also seem to recall staff gives people a bit of extra time to open their chests, so it may be possible to do it all at once as well.

But it pretty much ends when you want it to end. :D Some people don't start saving in January, but they open around the anniversary or on a birthday etc. Opening strange chests doesn't mean you failed the challenge. We don't have a choice anyway since they vanish.

I will make the new thread on the 31st though.
@IndecisiveOCD
That is up to you really. If you want to open the first of January, you can simply do the strange chests before then. I expect NotN will run from the 16th until the 30th. I also seem to recall staff gives people a bit of extra time to open their chests, so it may be possible to do it all at once as well.

But it pretty much ends when you want it to end. :D Some people don't start saving in January, but they open around the anniversary or on a birthday etc. Opening strange chests doesn't mean you failed the challenge. We don't have a choice anyway since they vanish.

I will make the new thread on the 31st though.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta Ah, thanks!!
@Louretta Ah, thanks!!
@Louretta I'm gonna end my challenge a little early and open everything tomorrow (12/25)! I'd love to be on the pinglist for the next year's challenge :D
@Louretta I'm gonna end my challenge a little early and open everything tomorrow (12/25)! I'd love to be on the pinglist for the next year's challenge :D
@IndecisiveOCD
Sure, have fun! When the new thread is up, I will also post it in this thread so people wont miss it.
@IndecisiveOCD
Sure, have fun! When the new thread is up, I will also post it in this thread so people wont miss it.

*Pings were here*

Hello (future) chest hoarders!

It's the very last day of the year, which means it's time to open up all those goodies you have saved up. I hope everyone has had a productive saving year. If you want to share your haul, you can of course do so in this thread!

I just made the new thread for 2019. Hopefully lots of you will join me in this fun challenge again. I wish you all happy new year wherever you are and have fun with the last week of Night of the Nocturne!

Click here for the Chest Challenge 2019!

*Pings were here*

Hello (future) chest hoarders!

It's the very last day of the year, which means it's time to open up all those goodies you have saved up. I hope everyone has had a productive saving year. If you want to share your haul, you can of course do so in this thread!

I just made the new thread for 2019. Hopefully lots of you will join me in this fun challenge again. I wish you all happy new year wherever you are and have fun with the last week of Night of the Nocturne!

Click here for the Chest Challenge 2019!

Posting here since I couldn't be bothered to track everything the whole year lol

I started an expert challenge sometime last January. I think I had roughly 12 pages each of the other and materials tab. My only mod was selling eggs on the AH when I found them, since I'm not one for hatching them. Here's how I ended up:

1. Openables
    • 543,500 treasure
    • 87 gems
  2. Materials/Trinkets
    • 1,586,987 treasure
  3. Useless Battlestones
    • 433,200 treasure
  4. Total
    • 2,563,687 treasure and 87 gems
Posting here since I couldn't be bothered to track everything the whole year lol

I started an expert challenge sometime last January. I think I had roughly 12 pages each of the other and materials tab. My only mod was selling eggs on the AH when I found them, since I'm not one for hatching them. Here's how I ended up:

1. Openables
    • 543,500 treasure
    • 87 gems
  2. Materials/Trinkets
    • 1,586,987 treasure
  3. Useless Battlestones
    • 433,200 treasure
  4. Total
    • 2,563,687 treasure and 87 gems
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25