@ElecSquirrel10
Added you! I hope 2018 will go better. ^^
@ElecSquirrel10
Added you! I hope 2018 will go better. ^^
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Hanelli
Yay, added you!

@Emordnilap
Could you please fill in your user information? I will add you as soon as that's done! Noted you for the pinglist as well. ^^
@Hanelli
Yay, added you!

@Emordnilap
Could you please fill in your user information? I will add you as soon as that's done! Noted you for the pinglist as well. ^^
@Louretta

Ah, forgot to do that! Somehow ?_? Thankyou!
@Louretta

Ah, forgot to do that! Somehow ?_? Thankyou!
pVhWnFy.png
Hey there! I'm going to try again this year.
My plan is for Intermediate+, where I won't open anything, but I can still sell stuff.
Here's my link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a2dcz_EeFeazQB8X-mskADc-MaxTup7P3i_vHVgJU0g/edit?usp=sharing
Good luck to everyone!
Hey there! I'm going to try again this year.
My plan is for Intermediate+, where I won't open anything, but I can still sell stuff.
Here's my link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a2dcz_EeFeazQB8X-mskADc-MaxTup7P3i_vHVgJU0g/edit?usp=sharing
Good luck to everyone!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Saving chests for one month gave me a nice 'Christmas bonus'... sign me up for this!
Think I'll go for expert, have a nice boost selling all stuff :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10xKNaCQMbnKgV90sQ94kghxLa4wCa7vp_cX97ZLD328/edit?usp=sharing
Saving chests for one month gave me a nice 'Christmas bonus'... sign me up for this!
Think I'll go for expert, have a nice boost selling all stuff :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10xKNaCQMbnKgV90sQ94kghxLa4wCa7vp_cX97ZLD328/edit?usp=sharing
VGjexQ4.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs6/2359910
@Morhighana
@JetteMuts

Awesome, you've both been added!
@Morhighana
@JetteMuts

Awesome, you've both been added!
@Louretta

i'm super glad you're continuing this and pumped to start again!!! i considered not doing it this year but honestly i found it a ton of fun to challenge myself so here i am :+)

last year i did insanity and it was fun but very stressful! so this year i'm going to do intermediate+. i'm going to vault all chests, treasure packs, and eggs from all sources, but i'll still allow myself to sell things.

im mostly allowing myself to sell stuff because last year i was still able to track how much i had gained easily and this way i can see how different it might be if i sell stuff vs if i don't sell anything (i.e. if i see more or less treasure at the end).

i got almost 3mil treasure and about 2900 gems from this opening, so my goal for this upcoming year is to beat that by gaining 5mil treasure and 4500 gems!

this year i had a few months where i was barely logging on and i'm hopeful that since i'm setting a goal for myself i'll be able to motivate myself to keep coming on every day and working super hard to get my goal :+)

i'm going to start hoarding on january 1st and open on december 25th!

here is my sheet :+)

good luck to everyone else!!!<3
@Louretta

i'm super glad you're continuing this and pumped to start again!!! i considered not doing it this year but honestly i found it a ton of fun to challenge myself so here i am :+)

last year i did insanity and it was fun but very stressful! so this year i'm going to do intermediate+. i'm going to vault all chests, treasure packs, and eggs from all sources, but i'll still allow myself to sell things.

im mostly allowing myself to sell stuff because last year i was still able to track how much i had gained easily and this way i can see how different it might be if i sell stuff vs if i don't sell anything (i.e. if i see more or less treasure at the end).

i got almost 3mil treasure and about 2900 gems from this opening, so my goal for this upcoming year is to beat that by gaining 5mil treasure and 4500 gems!

this year i had a few months where i was barely logging on and i'm hopeful that since i'm setting a goal for myself i'll be able to motivate myself to keep coming on every day and working super hard to get my goal :+)

i'm going to start hoarding on january 1st and open on december 25th!

here is my sheet :+)

good luck to everyone else!!!<3
bucky :: he/him :: +3 fr time :: fantasy john cena

PiPXAsD.png
@buckyybarnes
You've been added!

I am glad you have decided to join again. Those are some very ambitious goals! Good luck. :)
@buckyybarnes
You've been added!

I am glad you have decided to join again. Those are some very ambitious goals! Good luck. :)
@Louretta Can I sell items on the AH if I do Expert?
@Louretta Can I sell items on the AH if I do Expert?
@Raccoongirl
Not according to the guidelines! ^^ You are probably better off going for intermediate+.
@Raccoongirl
Not according to the guidelines! ^^ You are probably better off going for intermediate+.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25