Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2018!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Louretta Thank you!
@Louretta Thank you!
@Louretta
I have decided to try and join this for 2018, starting on Jan 1st ^^

Link to personal sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_jFOh-JHI-_dHwnrwks9wXzVnbM3jgjhCQVPJWdBOKM/edit?usp=sharing
@Louretta
I have decided to try and join this for 2018, starting on Jan 1st ^^

Link to personal sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_jFOh-JHI-_dHwnrwks9wXzVnbM3jgjhCQVPJWdBOKM/edit?usp=sharing
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Meowesty
Yay, happy to see you join! I've added you to the mastersheet.
@Meowesty
Yay, happy to see you join! I've added you to the mastersheet.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta
It should be fixed now. I was on veeeery little sleep yesterday and must have missed it.
@Louretta
It should be fixed now. I was on veeeery little sleep yesterday and must have missed it.
CC16.gif pastcat.png
@PastCat
You've been added now, thanks.

@Buffykiev
Added you as well!
Sadly, it means selling and hoardselling from the food, materials and other tab isn't allowed! Expert really is a step up from Intermediate so if you want to sell Swipp/Baldwin/food stuff, you are still in the intermediate+ bracket.
@PastCat
You've been added now, thanks.

@Buffykiev
Added you as well!
Sadly, it means selling and hoardselling from the food, materials and other tab isn't allowed! Expert really is a step up from Intermediate so if you want to sell Swipp/Baldwin/food stuff, you are still in the intermediate+ bracket.
@Buffykiev
Awesome! It's a good challenge indeed. I would love to do a higher difficulty, but I need to sell things to be able to buy my Golden Idol. Hoardselling is lots of fun to do once in a while! Good luck. :D
@Buffykiev
Awesome! It's a good challenge indeed. I would love to do a higher difficulty, but I need to sell things to be able to buy my Golden Idol. Hoardselling is lots of fun to do once in a while! Good luck. :D
@Louretta Pinglist, please! Here is my link. I am doing Intermediate+ where I keep all chests/crates/packs but sell eggs/loot.
@Louretta Pinglist, please! Here is my link. I am doing Intermediate+ where I keep all chests/crates/packs but sell eggs/loot.
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@glitterdusted
Welcome! You've been added.
@glitterdusted
Welcome! You've been added.
@Louretta

Oh I've decided to take the challenge!
I have never tried hoarding chests before, but why not take a try? So I'll do Intermediate+
I'll keep all the openables including Joxar crates, festival and NotN chests. I'll probably sell eggs and items from hoard sometimes.
I'll start challenge from 1 January and will open all the chests on the last day of NotN 2018 (cos NotN chests turn into dust yeah)!
My sheet!
@Louretta

Oh I've decided to take the challenge!
I have never tried hoarding chests before, but why not take a try? So I'll do Intermediate+
I'll keep all the openables including Joxar crates, festival and NotN chests. I'll probably sell eggs and items from hoard sometimes.
I'll start challenge from 1 January and will open all the chests on the last day of NotN 2018 (cos NotN chests turn into dust yeah)!
My sheet!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream
You've been added! Good luck saving up. :)
@TheDarkestDream
You've been added! Good luck saving up. :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25