Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2018!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Pulled in a surprising amount of chests, despite me not trying hard this month. I think it's because I coli grinded (ground...?) a lot more during October.
Pulled in a surprising amount of chests, despite me not trying hard this month. I think it's because I coli grinded (ground...?) a lot more during October.
@Weredogalism
I will add you. There isn't a thread yet, but I am sure there will be. :)
@Weredogalism
I will add you. There isn't a thread yet, but I am sure there will be. :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta I did this without noticing already
@Louretta I did this without noticing already
@Louretta So with the new venue comes the new tpack, should we just add this to our spreadsheets manually? In row 49 I have Spare Inventory Crate, would it be okay to put the pelt-lined pack in row 50 or should I move the SIC to row 50? [item=pelt-lined crate]
@Louretta
So with the new venue comes the new tpack, should we just add this to our spreadsheets manually? In row 49 I have Spare Inventory Crate, would it be okay to put the pelt-lined pack in row 50 or should I move the SIC to row 50?
Pelt-Lined Crate
VHK85V8.gif
@Mortveil Yes, I will add the treasure pack for new people in the sheet to copy, but for your personal sheet, you can just add it in the next empty spot! For me that's AB49 like so: [img]https://i.imgur.com/pvYW4rn.png[/img] I already made the sheet so that it will calculate so we have plenty of room for more treasure packs. :)
@Mortveil
Yes, I will add the treasure pack for new people in the sheet to copy, but for your personal sheet, you can just add it in the next empty spot! For me that's AB49 like so:

pvYW4rn.png

I already made the sheet so that it will calculate so we have plenty of room for more treasure packs. :)
Perfect, thank you <3
Perfect, thank you <3
VHK85V8.gif
@Emordnilap @CupcakeCass @Zamirathe @Xemriss @NewYorkie @glitterdusted @lycanthralie @Robinton @moona @Airris @pulses @IndecisiveOCD @ShadowRising @Mortveil @TwilightStars @Meowesty @3ctoplasm

Hello everyone! November is almost over. For those who started saving in January; you are almost done, amazing job! I hope the last month will shower you in chests. The Thunderhead Savanna familiars should help quite a bit.

There will only be one more ping from me at the end of December, and then I will start a new thread for 2019.
@Emordnilap @CupcakeCass @Zamirathe @Xemriss @NewYorkie @glitterdusted @lycanthralie @Robinton @moona @Airris @pulses @IndecisiveOCD @ShadowRising @Mortveil @TwilightStars @Meowesty @3ctoplasm

Hello everyone! November is almost over. For those who started saving in January; you are almost done, amazing job! I hope the last month will shower you in chests. The Thunderhead Savanna familiars should help quite a bit.

There will only be one more ping from me at the end of December, and then I will start a new thread for 2019.
@Louretta can you please ping me when you start the 2019 challenge? I'd love to participate!
@Louretta can you please ping me when you start the 2019 challenge? I'd love to participate!
FR+7
Slowly coming back after 2 years of hiatus!
arcane_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wcn.gif QLG2cjJ.png aUcFmfC.png
@take2thesky
You already asked for that so you are on the pinglist. :D
@take2thesky
You already asked for that so you are on the pinglist. :D
@Louretta omg i'm sorry! i guess that i'm so excited for the challenge i wanted to be there twice ^^;
@Louretta omg i'm sorry! i guess that i'm so excited for the challenge i wanted to be there twice ^^;
FR+7
Slowly coming back after 2 years of hiatus!
arcane_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wcn.gif QLG2cjJ.png aUcFmfC.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25