Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/Anthro Coms!
1 2
[center] Hello! I like drawing, so I thought I would put it to use here on this site. I can draw quad. dragons, anthros, and feral animals. [b][u]You can also find me on:[/u][/b] [url=https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/view/MossWolf7] Mycena Cave [/url] | [url=http://spawndrawn.tumblr.com/] Tumblr [/url] [b][u]Some rules and terms of engagement:[/u][/b] -Please ping me to get my attention, and please delete your post after you've made one, if you can! I like keeping the thread clean. :] -All art is traditional, and every commission will be scanned through a scanner. -Every commission will include my signature and the date I completed the commission. -I will always send progress reports. If you have a fully colored commission, you will also get the pencil sketch, inked, and colored versions. -I may take a while to finish a commission, especially if it's a colored one. You can always PM me for check ups. -Everything I do here will be posted on my tumblr above. -I do a 50/50 payment plan. Half of the cost of the commission will be given to me upon agreement, and the other half will be paid when I have completed said commission. -I am 1 hour behind FR time, and will usually be on from 4:00-10:00 FR time on weekdays. [u][b]Here's the form I would like you to fill out! It makes it easier for me to know what you want, so there isn't a bunch of unnecessary interrogation! [/b][/u] [code] Dragon/Character: (refs are highly appreciated in terms of anthro/feral characters. The more the merrier!) Pose/Expression: (what would you like your character/dragon to be doing or looking like?) Payment/Offer: (please check AH prices and put an itinerary here. It takes a lot of time to do several item checks at once and it would be better if everyone would do their part. :] ) Suggestions/Other: (Anything that you feel should be added to your request.) [/code]
Hello! I like drawing, so I thought I would put it to use here on this site. I can draw quad. dragons, anthros, and feral animals.

You can also find me on:

Mycena Cave | Tumblr

Some rules and terms of engagement:

-Please ping me to get my attention, and please delete your post after you've made one, if you can! I like keeping the thread clean. :]

-All art is traditional, and every commission will be scanned through a scanner.

-Every commission will include my signature and the date I completed the commission.

-I will always send progress reports. If you have a fully colored commission, you will also get the pencil sketch, inked, and colored versions.

-I may take a while to finish a commission, especially if it's a colored one. You can always PM me for check ups.

-Everything I do here will be posted on my tumblr above.

-I do a 50/50 payment plan. Half of the cost of the commission will be given to me upon agreement, and the other half will be paid when I have completed said commission.

-I am 1 hour behind FR time, and will usually be on from 4:00-10:00 FR time on weekdays.

Here's the form I would like you to fill out! It makes it easier for me to know what you want, so there isn't a bunch of unnecessary interrogation!

Code:
Dragon/Character: (refs are highly appreciated in terms of anthro/feral characters. The more the merrier!) Pose/Expression: (what would you like your character/dragon to be doing or looking like?) Payment/Offer: (please check AH prices and put an itinerary here. It takes a lot of time to do several item checks at once and it would be better if everyone would do their part. :] ) Suggestions/Other: (Anything that you feel should be added to your request.)
DRAGON ART SHOP
EXAMPLES

DRAGONS
Full body: Pencil and colored
2mwfs03.jpg
dbkrrb.jpg

Pencil Bust
280ljzq.jpg

54wvna.jpg

Ink Bust
25p698z.jpg
287fccn.jpg

Full Color Bust
280sj80.jpg
EXAMPLES

DRAGONS
Full body: Pencil and colored
2mwfs03.jpg
dbkrrb.jpg

Pencil Bust
280ljzq.jpg

54wvna.jpg

Ink Bust
25p698z.jpg
287fccn.jpg

Full Color Bust
280sj80.jpg
DRAGON ART SHOP
ANTHROS/FURRIES

Waist-Ups
bh6rr.jpg

Head Shots
4q3js.jpg 2r6jxpi.jpg
256ss92.jpg

Full Body

Pencil
xfdmh1.jpg 2nuoj13.jpg
2gtpyma.jpg

Color

2v8o293.jpg
ANTHROS/FURRIES

Waist-Ups
bh6rr.jpg

Head Shots
4q3js.jpg 2r6jxpi.jpg
256ss92.jpg

Full Body

Pencil
xfdmh1.jpg 2nuoj13.jpg
2gtpyma.jpg

Color

2v8o293.jpg
DRAGON ART SHOP
PRICES

All of these prices are really just baselines!! Costs can mostly be haggled/discussed, and prices may change as I am working on the commission, so please do not be upset with me if the price changes from my initial estimate! And never be afraid to make an offer. I'm mostly after trades anyways.

Gem conversion is 1:800

FOR DRAGONS

PENCIL

Busts: 35 kT | 45 gems

Full Body: 150kT | 200 gems

INK

Busts: 45kt | 55 gems

Full Body: 175kT | 220 gems

COLORED

Busts: 100kT | 125 gems

Full Body: 250kt | 315 gems

Apparel and Accents/Skins cost more, and are a case by case basis.

FOR ANTHROS

PENCIL

Busts: 25kt | 30 gems

Full Body: 200 kt | 250 gems

COLORED

Busts: 50kt | 65 gems

Full body: 300kt | 375 gems

Apparel/misc. accessories will cost more on a case to case basis.
PRICES

All of these prices are really just baselines!! Costs can mostly be haggled/discussed, and prices may change as I am working on the commission, so please do not be upset with me if the price changes from my initial estimate! And never be afraid to make an offer. I'm mostly after trades anyways.

Gem conversion is 1:800

FOR DRAGONS

PENCIL

Busts: 35 kT | 45 gems

Full Body: 150kT | 200 gems

INK

Busts: 45kt | 55 gems

Full Body: 175kT | 220 gems

COLORED

Busts: 100kT | 125 gems

Full Body: 250kt | 315 gems

Apparel and Accents/Skins cost more, and are a case by case basis.

FOR ANTHROS

PENCIL

Busts: 25kt | 30 gems

Full Body: 200 kt | 250 gems

COLORED

Busts: 50kt | 65 gems

Full body: 300kt | 375 gems

Apparel/misc. accessories will cost more on a case to case basis.
DRAGON ART SHOP
PARTIAL PAYMENTS

Show me what you've got! I LOVE item offers.

> Wishlist here. <

Just throw an offer at me, and I'll most likely consider it.
PARTIAL PAYMENTS

Show me what you've got! I LOVE item offers.

> Wishlist here. <

Just throw an offer at me, and I'll most likely consider it.
DRAGON ART SHOP
[center] [size=5] CURRENT WORK [/size] 1. AiDeeKay's Ferrum | [item=Bubble Nymph] [b]paid[/b] (scan Ferrum) 2. WolfyGhostt's Fox Boy | colored full body | 600g | [b]50% PAID (300g)[/b] 3. Arborpunk's three dragons, Rian, Dune, and Cavi | colored busts | [item=Solar Blades] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Hydra] | Pay after commissions [/center]
CURRENT WORK

1. AiDeeKay's Ferrum | Bubble Nymph paid (scan Ferrum)

2. WolfyGhostt's Fox Boy | colored full body | 600g | 50% PAID (300g)

3. Arborpunk's three dragons, Rian, Dune, and Cavi | colored busts |
Solar Blades Winter Wind Hydra | Pay after commissions

DRAGON ART SHOP
Res
Res
DRAGON ART SHOP
Res
Res
DRAGON ART SHOP
@newyorkie

hey there buddie feel like a nice big order? I can't remember, do you do gijinka style at all yet? or just your animal anthro?
@newyorkie

hey there buddie feel like a nice big order? I can't remember, do you do gijinka style at all yet? or just your animal anthro?
@NewYorkie Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33526841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335269/33526841_350.png[/img] [/url] Pose/Expression: Ferrum is blind, but very shy, kind and a little naive. He doesn't have much of a story or a fleshed out personality yet, so if you get any inspiration, feel free to pose him however you like! Payment/Offer: 100.000T Suggestions/Other: For a colored bust :) If there's anything about him that becomes complicated, feel free to simplify it!
@NewYorkie

Dragon/Character:

33526841_350.png

Pose/Expression: Ferrum is blind, but very shy, kind and a little naive. He doesn't have much of a story or a fleshed out personality yet, so if you get any inspiration, feel free to pose him however you like!
Payment/Offer: 100.000T
Suggestions/Other: For a colored bust :) If there's anything about him that becomes complicated, feel free to simplify it!
rvIMLeS.png
1 2