Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SIiUuEy.png[/img] [size=7]This raffle is closed and winners are being drawn[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16689707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166898/16689707_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Welcome to Sigilmancy's Winter Raffle! I've run two raffles prior, a winter raffle around this time last year and a summer raffle over this past summer. It's always such a pleasure to host these, everyone who takes part is fantastic and it's great. No matter if you've been through one of mine before or if you're new to my raffles please read below for things like the frequently asked questions, methods of payment I accept for tickets, and of course all the great things you could win by entering![/i][/center]
SIiUuEy.png

This raffle is closed and winners are being drawn

16689707_350.png

Welcome to Sigilmancy's Winter Raffle! I've run two raffles prior, a winter raffle around this time last year and a summer raffle over this past summer. It's always such a pleasure to host these, everyone who takes part is fantastic and it's great. No matter if you've been through one of mine before or if you're new to my raffles please read below for things like the frequently asked questions, methods of payment I accept for tickets, and of course all the great things you could win by entering!
[center][u][b]Rules and Frequently Asked Questions[/b] [/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15678097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156781/15678097_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Good day, and welcome to the raffle. All rules and general useful information are outlined below, so please make sure to read and understand them before proceeding further.[/i] [b]Rules[/b] [i]The general rules of the raffle. These are subject to change at any time without notice.[/i] 1. No refunds will be given 2. Entering the raffle does not guarantee you will win a prize 3. Each individual can win only one large prize at the end 4. Paid tickets will be added to the spreadsheet in the order they are processed 5. Free tickets will be tracked separately and added in bulk at the end of the raffle [b]Frequently Asked Questions[/b] 1. Where are my tickets? [i]You can check the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WmHby7JVDcyWOH6SCahUtgIg9P3Vr0iqecYSEjuQe3Y/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url] to see all your tickets both paid and free.[/i] 2. Are these all the prizes? [i]No, not at all. As things are obtained through various methods new prizes will be added, probably up until the end of the raffle and no prize is final until the raffle is over.[/i] 3. What's this daily list business? [i]When you buy tickets to the raffle I will put your name on the list of people I ping every morning to remind them of the raffle and other important news such as weekly drawings and such. If you would not like to be on the daily ping list please let me know and I will refrain from putting you on it or take you off it as needed.[/i] [/center]
Rules and Frequently Asked Questions

15678097_350.png

Good day, and welcome to the raffle. All rules and general useful information are outlined below, so please make sure to read and understand them before proceeding further.

Rules
The general rules of the raffle. These are subject to change at any time without notice.

1. No refunds will be given
2. Entering the raffle does not guarantee you will win a prize
3. Each individual can win only one large prize at the end
4. Paid tickets will be added to the spreadsheet in the order they are processed
5. Free tickets will be tracked separately and added in bulk at the end of the raffle

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where are my tickets?
You can check the spreadsheet to see all your tickets both paid and free.

2. Are these all the prizes?
No, not at all. As things are obtained through various methods new prizes will be added, probably up until the end of the raffle and no prize is final until the raffle is over.

3. What's this daily list business?
When you buy tickets to the raffle I will put your name on the list of people I ping every morning to remind them of the raffle and other important news such as weekly drawings and such. If you would not like to be on the daily ping list please let me know and I will refrain from putting you on it or take you off it as needed.
[center][b][u]Paid Tickets[/u] [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17049696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170497/17049696_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]So you want to pay your way to prizes, eh? Well take a look below on how you can do just that.[/i] [i][b]Method Number One; Thing I Want[/b][/i] There's a lovely [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WmHby7JVDcyWOH6SCahUtgIg9P3Vr0iqecYSEjuQe3Y/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url] you can check the various tabs on, and if you get me things in those tabs they're worth a boat load of tickets. Here's how it all breaks down; In the Owned Dragons tab there's a list of various breed changes and gene scrolls that I need to complete various dragons I already have. Anything listed there is now worth 5 million tickets per item. In the Gathering Items tab is items that I want that are primarily obtained through gathering. Anything listed here is worth 10,000 tickets. On this tab I only need 1 of the item, and only that 1 copy will be worth the tickets. Other tabs list the number of items I need in that category. Coli Drops are also worth 1 million tickets per item. Retired Items are worth 100 million tickets per item. Gem Items are worth 1 million tickets per item, Treasure Items are worth 10,000 tickets per item. Swipp items are worth 5,000 tickets for the ingredients I'm missing needed to make them and the actual items themselves are worth 100,000 tickets. [i][b]Method Number Two; Treasure and Gems[/b][/i] 1000 treasure = 10 tickets 2 gems = 10 tickets [b][i]Method Number Three; Food, Trinkets and Materials[/i][/b] [item=Polar Wooly][item=Silver Ore][item=Azure Lure][item=Birch Logs][item=Spathiphyllum] 99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 1-25 = 30 Tickets 99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 26-45 = 60 Tickets 99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 46-65 = 90 Tickets 99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 66+ = 120 Tickets [b]If your stack is less than 99 items unless it is something I actively need for Swipp as outlined in the section above they will be worth 1 ticket per item. Yes, even if they are otherwise useful for Swipp and Baldwin.[/b] [i][b]Method Number Four; Apparel and Familiars[/b][/i] [item=Frostfinder's Arctic Bags][item=Silvermane Barbtail][item=Ferocious Banner][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate] 1 star rarity = 10 Tickets 2 star rarity = 20 Tickets 3 star rarity = 30 Tickets 4 star rarity = 40 Tickets 5 star rarity = 50 Tickets [b]Special rarity and complete Swipp or Baldwin items will be assigned tickets based on lowest AH prices at that time of logging for 10 tickets per 1000t value rounded down. It has come to my attention that in some cases Swipp and Baldwin items in this category as well as other things obtained through special methods like the Chartreuse set that can only be obtained from Pinkerton are not marked as special star rarity. If your item comes from one of these sources please let me know so that I can make sure to log them correctly.[/b] [i][b]Method Number Five; Swipp and Baldwin[/b][/i] [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][item=yellow ooze][item=Irregular Nekomata][item=silver muck][item=Diamond Talonclasp Pendant] Orange Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 30 Tickets Each Yellow Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 40 Tickets Each Green Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 50 Tickets Each Other Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 60 Tickets Each Grey Slime or Copper Muck = 70 Tickets Each Other Slime or Muck = 50 Tickets Each [b]Ingredients for Swipp and any non-transmutable ingredients for Baldwin will be given 10x tickets as defined in their appropriate sections above.[/b] [i][b]Method Number Six; Battle Items[/b][/i] [item=Congeal][item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Ward][item=Drown] Envenom, Congeal, Shock, Disorient, Contaminate, Sear, Shroud, or Enfeeble - 200 Tickets Each Rally, Aid, Reflect, Discipline or Sap = 200 Tickets Each Berserker or Scholar = 500 Tickets Each Eliminate or Ambush = 1000 Tickets Each Any Fragment Stones = 50 Tickets Each Tincture of Dissolution = 300 Tickets Each Potions = Minor; 10 Tickets, Regular; 50 Tickets, Major; 100 Tickets Drown, Enamor, and Fossilize = 2000 Tickets Each (Swipp components) Mana Bolt = 1200 Tickets Each (Swipp component) [b]Any other battle items are worth 120 tickets a piece.[/b] [b][i]Method Number Seven; Crates, Chests, Holiday Currency and Everything Else[/i][/b] [item=Eternal Snow][item=Black Wolf Crate][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Abyss Crate][item=Giant Sand Dollar] All Festival Currency = 50 Tickets Each All Coliseum Dropped Crates/Chests = 6000 Tickets Each Rusted Treasure Chest = 50 Tickets Each Iron Treasure Chest = 200 Tickets Each Gilded Treasure Chest = 750 Tickets Each All Skins and Accents = 6000 Tickets Each Unhatched Eggs = 2 million Tickets Each [b]Gene and breed change scrolls will be assigned tickets based on the 10 tickets per 1000t value on treasure marketplace, 10 tickets per 2 gems on gem marketplace items or 10 tickets per 1000t AH value for retired breed changes like Wildclaw or Imperial.[/b] [b][i]Method Number Eight; Dragons[/i][/b] Hatchlings - 10 Tickets Each Adults - 50 Tickets per Level Each (Starting at 50 Tickets for Level 1 Dragons) [i][b]Method Number Nine; Art[/b][/i] You read right, ART! If you have any kind of art shop here on Flight Rising I will use the listed prices in your thread at the 10 tickets per 1000t value to give you tickets for every piece done. So if you charge 50kt for your art that's 500 tickets for every one you do for me, awarded upon completion of the piece. Please note that this applies to digital or traditional art only and not to things like graphics or bios. Doesn't need to be dragons either, if you draw OC's or other animals I've got plenty of those that need art too so anything you can make in terms of drawing I'll take ^^ [/center]
Paid Tickets

17049696_350.png

So you want to pay your way to prizes, eh? Well take a look below on how you can do just that.

Method Number One; Thing I Want

There's a lovely spreadsheet you can check the various tabs on, and if you get me things in those tabs they're worth a boat load of tickets. Here's how it all breaks down;

In the Owned Dragons tab there's a list of various breed changes and gene scrolls that I need to complete various dragons I already have. Anything listed there is now worth 5 million tickets per item.

In the Gathering Items tab is items that I want that are primarily obtained through gathering. Anything listed here is worth 10,000 tickets. On this tab I only need 1 of the item, and only that 1 copy will be worth the tickets. Other tabs list the number of items I need in that category.

Coli Drops are also worth 1 million tickets per item.

Retired Items are worth 100 million tickets per item.

Gem Items are worth 1 million tickets per item, Treasure Items are worth 10,000 tickets per item.

Swipp items are worth 5,000 tickets for the ingredients I'm missing needed to make them and the actual items themselves are worth 100,000 tickets.

Method Number Two; Treasure and Gems

1000 treasure = 10 tickets
2 gems = 10 tickets

Method Number Three; Food, Trinkets and Materials

Polar Wooly Silver Ore Azure Lure Birch Logs Spathiphyllum

99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 1-25 = 30 Tickets
99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 26-45 = 60 Tickets
99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 46-65 = 90 Tickets
99 Stack of anything with a 'Sell from Hoard' value of 66+ = 120 Tickets

If your stack is less than 99 items unless it is something I actively need for Swipp as outlined in the section above they will be worth 1 ticket per item. Yes, even if they are otherwise useful for Swipp and Baldwin.

Method Number Four; Apparel and Familiars

Frostfinder's Arctic Bags Silvermane Barbtail Ferocious Banner Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Alabaster Filigree Breastplate

1 star rarity = 10 Tickets
2 star rarity = 20 Tickets
3 star rarity = 30 Tickets
4 star rarity = 40 Tickets
5 star rarity = 50 Tickets

Special rarity and complete Swipp or Baldwin items will be assigned tickets based on lowest AH prices at that time of logging for 10 tickets per 1000t value rounded down.

It has come to my attention that in some cases Swipp and Baldwin items in this category as well as other things obtained through special methods like the Chartreuse set that can only be obtained from Pinkerton are not marked as special star rarity. If your item comes from one of these sources please let me know so that I can make sure to log them correctly.

Method Number Five; Swipp and Baldwin

Cloudy Feathered Wings Yellow Ooze Irregular Nekomata Silver Muck Diamond Talonclasp Pendant

Orange Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 30 Tickets Each
Yellow Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 40 Tickets Each
Green Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 50 Tickets Each
Other Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 60 Tickets Each
Grey Slime or Copper Muck = 70 Tickets Each
Other Slime or Muck = 50 Tickets Each

Ingredients for Swipp and any non-transmutable ingredients for Baldwin will be given 10x tickets as defined in their appropriate sections above.

Method Number Six; Battle Items

Congeal Tincture of Dissolution Frozen Acuity Fragment Ward Drown

Envenom, Congeal, Shock, Disorient, Contaminate, Sear, Shroud, or Enfeeble - 200 Tickets Each
Rally, Aid, Reflect, Discipline or Sap = 200 Tickets Each
Berserker or Scholar = 500 Tickets Each
Eliminate or Ambush = 1000 Tickets Each
Any Fragment Stones = 50 Tickets Each
Tincture of Dissolution = 300 Tickets Each
Potions = Minor; 10 Tickets, Regular; 50 Tickets, Major; 100 Tickets
Drown, Enamor, and Fossilize = 2000 Tickets Each (Swipp components)
Mana Bolt = 1200 Tickets Each (Swipp component)

Any other battle items are worth 120 tickets a piece.

Method Number Seven; Crates, Chests, Holiday Currency and Everything Else

Eternal Snow Black Wolf Crate Gilded Decorative Chest Abyss Crate Giant Sand Dollar

All Festival Currency = 50 Tickets Each
All Coliseum Dropped Crates/Chests = 6000 Tickets Each
Rusted Treasure Chest = 50 Tickets Each
Iron Treasure Chest = 200 Tickets Each
Gilded Treasure Chest = 750 Tickets Each
All Skins and Accents = 6000 Tickets Each
Unhatched Eggs = 2 million Tickets Each

Gene and breed change scrolls will be assigned tickets based on the 10 tickets per 1000t value on treasure marketplace, 10 tickets per 2 gems on gem marketplace items or 10 tickets per 1000t AH value for retired breed changes like Wildclaw or Imperial.

Method Number Eight; Dragons

Hatchlings - 10 Tickets Each
Adults - 50 Tickets per Level Each (Starting at 50 Tickets for Level 1 Dragons)

Method Number Nine; Art

You read right, ART! If you have any kind of art shop here on Flight Rising I will use the listed prices in your thread at the 10 tickets per 1000t value to give you tickets for every piece done. So if you charge 50kt for your art that's 500 tickets for every one you do for me, awarded upon completion of the piece.

Please note that this applies to digital or traditional art only and not to things like graphics or bios. Doesn't need to be dragons either, if you draw OC's or other animals I've got plenty of those that need art too so anything you can make in terms of drawing I'll take ^^
[center][u][b]Free Tickets[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17316502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173166/17316502_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Ah, so you would like to get your tickets for free? Please, take a look at the methods below for earning them for little or no effort on your part. But keep in mind the amount of free tickets you have may not be more than the amount of paid tickets.[/i] [i][b]Method Number One; Buy In Bulk[/b][/i] Buy 100 or more tickets at any time and get 10% more of the total bought. [b][i]Method Number Two; Raffle Banner[/i][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2075203][img]http://i.imgur.com/RtDSCWq.png[/img][/url] Copy and paste the banner below into your signature. Every day you keep it there is one additional ticket. [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2075203][img]http://i.imgur.com/RtDSCWq.png[/img][/url][/code] [b][i]Method Number Three; Bump It Up[/i][/b] Once every hour (give or take a minute or two) you may bump the thread and it will count for one free ticket for every bump. [i][b]Method Number Four; It's Better With Friends[/b][/i] Give your friends a ping on the thread. Every friend that pays for at least one ticket and lets me know that you sent them earns you 5 extra tickets. [i][b]Method Number Five; Mix It Up[/b][/i] If you send me an message of 8 items or more and every stack is unique I will award you 10% more tickets. Make it a full message of 16 items with full stacks and each item being unique and I will award you 50% more tickets. [b]To clarify; Apparel and Familiars, since they do not stack, may be single items. All other items (food, battle items, Baldwin items, ect) MUST be in full stacks of 99 to get the bonus tickets on this one. This also only applies to messages, not Crossroads trades. Messages are easier for me to handle and log as needed and of course this was instituted during last years winter raffle before the expanded CR system was created. There's just too many max items allowed in a CR for me to have any kind of similar system right now unfortunately.[/b] [/center]
Free Tickets

17316502_350.png

Ah, so you would like to get your tickets for free? Please, take a look at the methods below for earning them for little or no effort on your part. But keep in mind the amount of free tickets you have may not be more than the amount of paid tickets.

Method Number One; Buy In Bulk

Buy 100 or more tickets at any time and get 10% more of the total bought.

Method Number Two; Raffle Banner

RtDSCWq.png

Copy and paste the banner below into your signature. Every day you keep it there is one additional ticket.
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2075203][img]http://i.imgur.com/RtDSCWq.png[/img][/url]

Method Number Three; Bump It Up

Once every hour (give or take a minute or two) you may bump the thread and it will count for one free ticket for every bump.

Method Number Four; It's Better With Friends

Give your friends a ping on the thread. Every friend that pays for at least one ticket and lets me know that you sent them earns you 5 extra tickets.

Method Number Five; Mix It Up

If you send me an message of 8 items or more and every stack is unique I will award you 10% more tickets. Make it a full message of 16 items with full stacks and each item being unique and I will award you 50% more tickets.

To clarify; Apparel and Familiars, since they do not stack, may be single items. All other items (food, battle items, Baldwin items, ect) MUST be in full stacks of 99 to get the bonus tickets on this one.

This also only applies to messages, not Crossroads trades. Messages are easier for me to handle and log as needed and of course this was instituted during last years winter raffle before the expanded CR system was created. There's just too many max items allowed in a CR for me to have any kind of similar system right now unfortunately.

[center][b][u]End of Raffle Prizes[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17660219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176603/17660219_350.png[/img] [/url] No more :) [/center]
End of Raffle Prizes

17660219_350.png

No more :)
[center][b][u]Weekly Prizes[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16120500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161206/16120500_350.png[/img] [/url] Weekly raffles are now over! [size=6][b]Awesome Apparel[/b][/size] [item=Stonekeeper Emblem][item=Searing Emblem][item=Electricians Emblem][item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=Sly Glance][item=Weary Focus][item=Intense Attention][item=Saucer Stare][item=beautiful gander][item=Bishoujo Observation][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Pyrite Pauldrons] [size=6][b]Familiars[/b][/size] [item=snarling mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=smokebillow sham][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=sunsea pseudo][item=animated statue][item=Opposing Forces][item=Wooden Marionette][item=deadly reflection][item=axe mimic][item=crooked hatchet][item=bogsneak puppet][item=smoldering sconce][item=orbiting spirit][item=sorcerous arms][item=living luminance][item=serpentine lamp][item=vulpine lamp][item=animated armor] [size=6][b]Vistas[/b][/size] [item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Crystalline Gala][item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus][item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony] [size=6][b]Skins and Accents[/b][/size] [skin=2507][skin=2511][skin=3430][skin=4660][skin=4661][skin=4663][skin=6931][skin=6932][skin=6934][skin=6936][skin=8815][skin=9210][skin=9444][skin=11120][skin=11212][skin=11648][skin=11662][skin=14115][skin=14121][skin=14265][skin=14266][skin=14267][skin=14679][skin=15887][skin=18021][skin=18609][skin=18613][skin=19336][skin=19725][skin=20624][skin=20633] [/center]
Weekly Prizes

16120500_350.png

Weekly raffles are now over!

Awesome Apparel

Stonekeeper Emblem Searing Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Sly Glance Weary Focus Intense Attention Saucer Stare Beautiful Gander Bishoujo Observation Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Hat Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Pyrite Pauldrons

Familiars

Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Smokebillow Sham Livewire Grizzly Cloudkeeper Herald Sunsea Pseudo Animated Statue Opposing Forces Wooden Marionette Deadly Reflection Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Bogsneak Puppet Smoldering Sconce Orbiting Spirit Sorcerous Arms Living Luminance Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Animated Armor

Vistas

Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony

Skins and Accents

Special Thanks

@Baird for being amazing and supporting me constantly <3

@Aquacoral for making the thread header and signature banner.
Special Thanks

@Baird for being amazing and supporting me constantly <3

@Aquacoral for making the thread header and signature banner.
And some pings for interested parties;

@xXMonstaerXx @bergentruckung @basicblack1986 @kriski @Aquacoral @ReikiMuroichi @tahwarts @codeyumi @Teland @Skullettez @TheDoomedSpirit @Alphadragon

Plus some for friends;

@Baird @PrinceofStorms @TheShadowPanther
And some pings for interested parties;

@xXMonstaerXx @bergentruckung @basicblack1986 @kriski @Aquacoral @ReikiMuroichi @tahwarts @codeyumi @Teland @Skullettez @TheDoomedSpirit @Alphadragon

Plus some for friends;

@Baird @PrinceofStorms @TheShadowPanther
And so now we are officially open and I look forward to this raffle being just as good as the others :D
And so now we are officially open and I look forward to this raffle being just as good as the others :D
@Sigilmancy

Hello there! (I kinda had forgotten these raffles entirely ^^'')
It turns out I have a Crystal Carrier myself, so that's how I'll buy my tickets, if that's alright.
@Sigilmancy

Hello there! (I kinda had forgotten these raffles entirely ^^'')
It turns out I have a Crystal Carrier myself, so that's how I'll buy my tickets, if that's alright.
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46