Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ember Toss {FF - Tosses Closed, RP Open}
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: bellzan[b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3[b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 5[/quote]
Quote:
@Falconair Username: bellzanNumber of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3Tosses Purchased: 5
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: DraigTeg [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 3 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21902910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219030/21902910_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21902911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219030/21902911_350.png[/img] [/url] Two male Fae dragons hover outside the Snapper's tent, intently watching dragons taking turns at the Ember Toss game. While they are not twins, they do seem to be related. Anyone paying attention to them would notice their frills moving, one Fae's moving, then the other's in response. After a while, the pale green Fae gathers his cards and places them under his arm bindings. Then, he and the teal Fae approach the counter. The pale green Fae says, "Mistress Smith, my brother and I would like to try our claws at your game. I would like three tries, please." "And I would like three tries, also, please," says the teal Fae. He places three Glowing Embers on the counter. The pale green Fae quickly chooses three bottles next to each other, lines up the bellows, and presses them in succession. The teal Fae looks at him with his outer frill briefly flaring then half closing, "There is no need to be such a show-off, Selyf." Selyf's frills seem to shake with laughter, "Ha, Gwynedd. You should have more fun with things. It is a game, after all." Gwynedd snorts, then carefully chooses three bottles, lines up the bellows, makes a few minor adjustments, and finally presses them carefully.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: DraigTeg
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3
Tosses Purchased: 3

21902910_350.png

21902911_350.png

Two male Fae dragons hover outside the Snapper's tent, intently watching dragons taking turns at the Ember Toss game. While they are not twins, they do seem to be related. Anyone paying attention to them would notice their frills moving, one Fae's moving, then the other's in response. After a while, the pale green Fae gathers his cards and places them under his arm bindings. Then, he and the teal Fae approach the counter.

The pale green Fae says, "Mistress Smith, my brother and I would like to try our claws at your game. I would like three tries, please."

"And I would like three tries, also, please," says the teal Fae. He places three Glowing Embers on the counter.

The pale green Fae quickly chooses three bottles next to each other, lines up the bellows, and presses them in succession.

The teal Fae looks at him with his outer frill briefly flaring then half closing, "There is no need to be such a show-off, Selyf." Selyf's frills seem to shake with laughter, "Ha, Gwynedd. You should have more fun with things. It is a game, after all." Gwynedd snorts, then carefully chooses three bottles, lines up the bellows, makes a few minor adjustments, and finally presses them carefully.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: ThisOneIsBlue
Tosses Purchased: 7

"You first." The mirror nudged her mate playfully. Ypestis didn't need to be told twice. She laughed as the first ember surprised her, making her knock into her mate, Amanita.

"Whoops!"

"I'll avenge you!" Amanita pounced onto the billow, sending another spark flying amidst their laughter in the night.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: ThisOneIsBlue
Tosses Purchased: 7

"You first." The mirror nudged her mate playfully. Ypestis didn't need to be told twice. She laughed as the first ember surprised her, making her knock into her mate, Amanita.

"Whoops!"

"I'll avenge you!" Amanita pounced onto the billow, sending another spark flying amidst their laughter in the night.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]:CopicCrusader [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]:3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: none today [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14650120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146502/14650120_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A coatl makes her way though the market with a slight bounce in her step. She flits about to every stall she sees and quickly peeks in only to duck out and go on her way. When she reaches the ember-toss stand she pops her head in and out just as she had the other stalls only to come back a few moments later."I think I heard my clan mates talk about this game! I would like to try as well. Could I have three plays?"
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:CopicCrusader
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day):3
Tosses Purchased: none today
A coatl makes her way though the market with a slight bounce in her step. She flits about to every stall she sees and quickly peeks in only to duck out and go on her way. When she reaches the ember-toss stand she pops her head in and out just as she had the other stalls only to come back a few moments later."I think I heard my clan mates talk about this game! I would like to try as well. Could I have three plays?"
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Beatoriche
Tosses Purchased: 0
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Beatoriche
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Leucoss
Tosses Purchased: 66
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Leucoss
Tosses Purchased: 66
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Amariel
Tosses Purchased: 3 (CR sent)
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Amariel
Tosses Purchased: 3 (CR sent)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: HuskyLove
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: HuskyLove
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: danijust
Tosses Purchased: 197
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: danijust
Tosses Purchased: 197
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: argylion
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: argylion
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89