Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ember Toss {FF - Tosses Closed, RP Open}
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: Starlistic [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 17 [/quote] [b]note:[/b] if there's too much going on, feel free to skip out on responding to my RPs! <3 happy flameforger's! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30940922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309410/30940922_350.png[/img] [/url] With steps both dignified and steady, the guardian curiously approaches the stall. Both her mate and clanmates have recommended this game, so she's decided to give it a try. Arcane eyes peer out from beneath the cloth draped over her face, and she smiles before revealing a small stash of embers for use. "Wish me luck," she says lightly, although it's hard to tell if she's speaking to the feline purring against her legs or the stall's snapper.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Starlistic
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3
Tosses Purchased: 17

note: if there's too much going on, feel free to skip out on responding to my RPs! <3 happy flameforger's!

30940922_350.png

With steps both dignified and steady, the guardian curiously approaches the stall. Both her mate and clanmates have recommended this game, so she's decided to give it a try. Arcane eyes peer out from beneath the cloth draped over her face, and she smiles before revealing a small stash of embers for use. "Wish me luck," she says lightly, although it's hard to tell if she's speaking to the feline purring against her legs or the stall's snapper.
Life needs things to live.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:
Tosses Purchased: 99
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:
Tosses Purchased: 99
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Arianethel
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): (already had my 3 free)
Tosses Purchased: 20

This is for Friday's, still, please, since Saturday isn't posted yet :)
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Arianethel
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): (already had my 3 free)

This is for Friday's, still, please, since Saturday isn't posted yet :)
7d96ebw.gif
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Exlann
Tosses Purchased: 10
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Exlann
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
All tosses, including CRs, have had results recorded on the spreadsheet up to this point!

Going to switch back to handing out prize packs, everyone!

I will be flooding people with RP tomorrow and the days following. ^.^
All tosses, including CRs, have had results recorded on the spreadsheet up to this point!

Going to switch back to handing out prize packs, everyone!

I will be flooding people with RP tomorrow and the days following. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Hinumi
Tosses Purchased: 0
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Hinumi
Tosses Purchased: 0
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 20 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15320893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153209/15320893_350.png[/img] [/url] The glowing jack-o-lantern of a dragon grumbles deeply, before uncurling his tongue, a pile of glowing embers resting on top.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:

15320893_350.png

The glowing jack-o-lantern of a dragon grumbles deeply, before uncurling his tongue, a pile of glowing embers resting on top.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: scar66

<3
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: scar66

<3
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Zillua
Tosses Purchased: 12
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Zillua
Tosses Purchased: 12
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: DraggonWarrior33e
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 0
Tosses Purchased: 15
Busten returned again with a bag full of embers. He smashed down the bellows on some and pushed lightly on others. (Not sure of this counts as a RP, if not, that's fine.)
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: DraggonWarrior33e
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 0
Tosses Purchased: 15
Busten returned again with a bag full of embers. He smashed down the bellows on some and pushed lightly on others. (Not sure of this counts as a RP, if not, that's fine.)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89