Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crusader's Commission Corner [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Gb67zCB.png[/img] ----- Shop status: [b] Closed[/b] There are no slots open. If you would like to be notified when slots open again please add yourself to the pinglist! ------ [center] [pinglist=3768] [/center] ----- Hi there, welcome to my little art shop! Examples and prices in the second post. [size=4][b]Rules and Info, Please read before ordering[/b][/size] [size=2][b]Stuff regarding the art itself and ordering[/b] -Please do not edit the art/remove my signature -Please do not reupload the art -Please link the art back to my profile/give me credit of some sort -Overly complex skins and accents may be simplified to suit the style -I can do upfront payment or half upfront. If you pay with half upfront you will receive a watermarked version of your art and receive the non watermarked version once I receive the rest of the payment. -Once I have confirmed your order I will ask you to send payment [b]via PM[/b] (This is because I do not remove any of the funds from the PM until the order is completed and delivered, it makes it easier to keep track of things) -1 dragon per slot, 1 slot per person per round. Slots are first come first serve. -There will be gem and treasure slots, I will specify which ones are open at the top of this post. (as well as when I ping anyone on the pinglist about slots opening) -I'm subbed. You don't have to ping me but I won't be upset if you do. [b]Info not related to the art but is important[/b] -If you want to be pinged when slots open, let me know! -At this time I am only offering headshots in one style, once I become a bit more comfortable running the shop I will probably branch out. -I’m Fr time +0. I tend to keep strange hours though, so I may be active at weird times. -I might be active on FR even if I have commissions I haven’t finished. This doesn’t mean I have forgotten about them or are blowing them off, I just sometimes want to play the game and don't feel like drawing (As much as I love art, I sometimes need a break!) -I am a college student and I work part time, so I may open the shop pretty sporadically due to my irl work load. If you want to be sure you get notified when the shop opens, please add yourself to the pinglist. -Got any questions? Ask away![/size]
Gb67zCB.png
Shop status: Closed

There are no slots open. If you would like to be notified when slots open again please add yourself to the pinglist!

Hi there, welcome to my little art shop!
Examples and prices in the second post.

Rules and Info, Please read before ordering

Stuff regarding the art itself and ordering

-Please do not edit the art/remove my signature

-Please do not reupload the art

-Please link the art back to my profile/give me credit of some sort

-Overly complex skins and accents may be simplified to suit the style

-I can do upfront payment or half upfront. If you pay with half upfront you will receive a watermarked version of your art and receive the non watermarked version once I receive the rest of the payment.

-Once I have confirmed your order I will ask you to send payment via PM (This is because I do not remove any of the funds from the PM until the order is completed and delivered, it makes it easier to keep track of things)

-1 dragon per slot, 1 slot per person per round. Slots are first come first serve.

-There will be gem and treasure slots, I will specify which ones are open at the top of this post. (as well as when I ping anyone on the pinglist about slots opening)

-I'm subbed. You don't have to ping me but I won't be upset if you do.

Info not related to the art but is important

-If you want to be pinged when slots open, let me know!

-At this time I am only offering headshots in one style, once I become a bit more comfortable running the shop I will probably branch out.

-I’m Fr time +0. I tend to keep strange hours though, so I may be active at weird times.

-I might be active on FR even if I have commissions I haven’t finished. This doesn’t mean I have forgotten about them or are blowing them off, I just sometimes want to play the game and don't feel like drawing (As much as I love art, I sometimes need a break!)

-I am a college student and I work part time, so I may open the shop pretty sporadically due to my irl work load. If you want to be sure you get notified when the shop opens, please add yourself to the pinglist.

-Got any questions? Ask away!

EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
[columns] Here are some examples of the art offered at the moment. Headshots of your silly little dergs! These are 500g or 500,000t per dragon. Only doing Flight Rising dragons for now. I usually do these drawings in one sitting, so I will not be providing sketch updates for them. [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/fp5zyYj.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/RcVOW4e.png[/img][/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/4iHVLo7.png]Example 2[/url] | [url=https://i.imgur.com/AZL6jX7.png]Example 3[/url] | [url=https://i.imgur.com/EtQbe3R.png]Example 4[/url] [/columns] Here is the order form. Please use this when placing an order! [quote] Slot type (Gem or treasure slot?): Payment type (Upfront or half Upfront): Dragon: Do you have a specific expression or emotion you would like me to try and convey?: Talk bubble (yes/no. If yes, what would you like in the talk bubble?): Any other notes?: [/quote]
Here are some examples of the art offered at the moment.
Headshots of your silly little dergs!

These are 500g or 500,000t per dragon.

Only doing Flight Rising dragons for now.

I usually do these drawings in one sitting, so I will not be providing sketch updates for them.
RcVOW4e.png
Example 2 | Example 3 | Example 4

Here is the order form. Please use this when placing an order!
Quote:
Slot type (Gem or treasure slot?):
Payment type (Upfront or half Upfront):
Dragon:
Do you have a specific expression or emotion you would like me to try and convey?:
Talk bubble (yes/no. If yes, what would you like in the talk bubble?):
Any other notes?:

EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
Pinglist!

@/xenonentity @/mgcltwo @/Bear @/Elfydragon @/SweetToothArt @/sedge122 @/MasakiSaphir @/perfectoranges @/Bloomed @/Naurath @/late711
Pinglist!

@/xenonentity @/mgcltwo @/Bear @/Elfydragon @/SweetToothArt @/sedge122 @/MasakiSaphir @/perfectoranges @/Bloomed @/Naurath @/late711
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
Reserved
Reserved
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
Reserved
Reserved
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
Reserved
Reserved
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
@Mabogoi @sedge122
You two wanted a ping when I got this set up (Sorry it took a while!)
If you want to be on the pinglist for future openings please let me know and I'll get the ping list for this shop set up.
@Mabogoi @sedge122
You two wanted a ping when I got this set up (Sorry it took a while!)
If you want to be on the pinglist for future openings please let me know and I'll get the ping list for this shop set up.
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
Shop pinglist, please! c: [s]edit: Would you make little "bump" art for threads similar to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2906418/77#post_53813043]these[/url] as headshot commissions? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1][/s]
Shop pinglist, please! c:

edit: Would you make little "bump" art for threads similar to the these as headshot commissions?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@xenonentity You've been added! :>
@xenonentity You've been added! :>
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
@xenonentity Sure I could do that! though I would ask that you credit me when using the bump if that would be ok.
@xenonentity Sure I could do that! though I would ask that you credit me when using the bump if that would be ok.
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8