Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ember Toss {FF - Tosses Closed, RP Open}
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
@Falconair

When will the rest of the prices be distributed? I don't want to rush you,I'm just curious ^^;
@Falconair

When will the rest of the prices be distributed? I don't want to rush you,I'm just curious ^^;
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@hannahbonn
You are absolutely fine to ask! We are getting through them, and I do promise that everyone will get the prizes they deserve.

You can always track our current progress by checking the ticket spreadsheet. There's a column for both the complimentary and paid tosses that's called 'Sent?'. A 'Y' there means that we have sent that day's toss prizes out.

Currently, we are completely through paid tosses through Tuesday, and are almost through complimentary tosses through Tuesday. alagasianflame has continued sending up through complimentary tosses on Wednesday, last time I checked down the sheet that far.

I am terribly sorry for the delays, but we will get through it. And I certainly don't mind you asking after them!
@hannahbonn
You are absolutely fine to ask! We are getting through them, and I do promise that everyone will get the prizes they deserve.

You can always track our current progress by checking the ticket spreadsheet. There's a column for both the complimentary and paid tosses that's called 'Sent?'. A 'Y' there means that we have sent that day's toss prizes out.

Currently, we are completely through paid tosses through Tuesday, and are almost through complimentary tosses through Tuesday. alagasianflame has continued sending up through complimentary tosses on Wednesday, last time I checked down the sheet that far.

I am terribly sorry for the delays, but we will get through it. And I certainly don't mind you asking after them!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
All tosses, paid and complimentary, made through Tuesday have been given out.

We have a couple of new delivery-dragons as well, so please don't be surprised if you're getting prizes from multiple people. ^.^
All tosses, paid and complimentary, made through Tuesday have been given out.

We have a couple of new delivery-dragons as well, so please don't be surprised if you're getting prizes from multiple people. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89